Author Topic: Hellgate London 2018 Modification v0.1 for HGL Steam version 2.1.0.4  (Read 5244 times)

RomaMartin

• Nameless
mod is very good, but the improvement of weapons or armor is sorely lacking attribute points that would wear these improvements >:( >:( >:(

You just need to focus on certain item to keep upgrade, some item cost str, other cost aur, so you need to chose one, not every good legnd item you use state for!
To focus very hard with sharpening at +20 very demanding they are to attribute, and attribute points are not enough that would fix it, I certainly understand that it's great, but the question is why? If the game just does not give the opportunity to wear these equipment.

Hellscream

• Nameless
Each class has 3 different type of armor, one that need str second one need acur, third need WP.
For example: you have wep legend or wep that  you want to keep upgrade it sense it's good for your build of talent, and if it need str, so you going to avoid pick armor that need str.
*And you will note the drop also will be suitable.

RomaMartin

• Nameless
mod is very good, but the improvement of weapons or armor is sorely lacking attribute points that would wear these improvements >:( >:( >:(

You just need to focus on certain item to keep upgrade, some item cost str, other cost aur, so you need to chose one, not every good legnd item you use state for!

I think if someone tells me how to get this thing, it won't matter. )))

Can54321

• Nameless
thanks

Can54321

• Nameless
Contra good mod. please keep doing the mod

Can54321

• Nameless

Each class has 3 different type of armor, one that need str second one need acur, third need WP.
For example: you have wep legend or wep that  you want to keep upgrade it sense it's good for your build of talent, and if it need str, so you going to avoid pick armor that need str.
*And you will note the drop also will be suitable.

Shields want less point

Helgate Fanx

• Nameless
Cheers for this.