Author Topic: Request bm or add pet and more inverntory bag this save  (Read 493 times)

sehmus

• Nameless
Hello to everyone

i need some pet ( Destroying Moloch) for this save game .if not added to the current game (steam 2.1.0.4) i wish Starter character series: bm with Full Set  :) .contra ples help

These save offers include

-mainguest done
-max lvl and full gear with auged
-cirit base build

Hellscream

• Nameless
Re: Request bm or add pet and more inverntory bag this save
« Reply #1 on: Feb 22, 2019; 02:28 AM »
You want to kill molosh?! if the difficult normal or nightmare, just keep attack him with "whirlwind" and sword of reckoning, keep on left or right site of boss "Don't stay on front of boss" and make sure to use heal spell always, also aura deflect active, use fear before minion molosh heal him.

*pretty sure everything will be ok :D

sehmus

• Nameless
« Reply #2 on: Feb 22, 2019; 06:07 AM »
exactly i can kill moloch boss  ;D (max 3 sec) but need "Destroying Moloch" pet premium item

and not have any problem kiling any boss, i can clear with my bm  "Land of Rest (Cow Room)" hell mode 4times in 10 min  sorry for bad engilish
« Last Edit: Feb 22, 2019; 06:20 AM by sehmus »

contra

• Founder
  • Nameless
« Reply #3 on: Feb 22, 2019; 09:21 AM »
 8)
MAN in the mirror...

Hellscream

• Nameless
« Reply #4 on: Feb 22, 2019; 04:55 PM »
exactly i can kill moloch boss  ;D (max 3 sec) but need "Destroying Moloch" pet premium item

and not have any problem kiling any boss, i can clear with my bm  "Land of Rest (Cow Room)" hell mode 4times in 10 min  sorry for bad engilish

! :o
question:
i know there set drop from boss on nightmare and hell and on hell it increase the chance to drop, and the cube transmog a few items, but these weapons are to match ><, so this picture from original game or mode?

* This well be Qool if drop on hell difficult.

sehmus

• Nameless

sehmus

• Nameless
« Reply #6 on: Feb 22, 2019; 06:39 PM »

! :o
question:
i know there set drop from boss on nightmare and hell and on hell it increase the chance to drop, and the cube transmog a few items, but these weapons are to match ><, so this picture from original game or mode?

* This well be Qool if drop on hell difficult.

Yes orginal helgate steam version  and now you cant cant get all armor set from boss.because set torso only drop darkan boss (base defense end boss) we cant start base defense need party for start this game only single player (this is bull shit :) )other way for set torso need "luck cupoun event" and for now not have this event .how to get all set armors need old save games transfer to new game .same items for old games after importing to new game to change new items.i try 50 time kill in hell mode "Kaibutsnatan" for helmest i get only 1 marksman helmet and 0 beamcarver orginal game drop very bad because why no party play need full party for get more change drop and this another shit