Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General / Re: New player looking for most original singleplayer experience?
« Last post by Afura on May 07, 2021; 09:41 PM »
spend your points only you need them for equip

I will do, I found out I need willpower for being able to summon enough minions. That's where my points go lol.
spend your points only you need them for equip
General / Re: Is there a stash or chest in revival mod?
« Last post by Afura on May 07, 2021; 02:44 PM »
Thank you Kikina.

I am a bit dumb lol, I found it. I was looking everywhere for a chest on the ground somewhere, didn't know it was embeddet into the wall :D
General / Re: Is there a stash or chest in revival mod?
« Last post by Kikina the templar on May 07, 2021; 07:57 AM »
In each station, there are such small square boxes somewhere by the wall. Click on it to open stash. In the Revival, the storage space is significantly expanded compared to the original game.
All storage spaces work only for a given character, shared stash does not exist in any SP mod.
SP Modifications / Re: Unofficial Revival SP modification 4.4
« Last post by Kikina the templar on May 07, 2021; 07:50 AM »
In this case, success cannot be guaranteed. The character and basic attributes would probably be transferred back, but most of the items acquired in Revival will disappear.
In any case, it is an unsupported thing, so back up all old gamesaves before any transfer.
General / Is there a stash or chest in revival mod?
« Last post by Afura on May 06, 2021; 07:48 PM »
Hello,

I was looking everywhere, but couldn't find it. Is there somewhere some kind of stash or chest in town where I can store my items that I have found?
SP Modifications / Re: Unofficial Revival SP modification 4.4
« Last post by Afura on May 06, 2021; 07:46 PM »
Hello.
At Revival, i've always tried for high character compatibility, so gamesave from lower versions can always be transferred to a higher version. In addition, it should always work if you want to upload a position from a vanilla game to Revival.

Thanks for your reply. Would it also be possible to the other way around? Let's say I go to 4.4 just to respec my skills and attributes, save the character and go back to singleplayer 1.2 patch (without mods), would that be possible?
« Last post by Afura on May 06, 2021; 06:13 PM »
there some guides here

https://www.hellgateaus.info/forum/class-discussion/

Thanks a lot, I will check it out for pure pet builds. Using my skills points seems to be fine, I am just not so sure about where to put my attribite points.
« Last post by Afura on May 06, 2021; 02:34 PM »
Welcome Afura :)

Hello Bryan  8)

Revival is closest to the original game. It keeps the game mechanics from SP 1.2 version virtually unchanged, but adds a huge amount of extra things to the game. Things, that were mostly just for online play.
Retrainers can be obtained at a low price from any common merchant, they can also be obtained as a loot from Sydonai boss.

Hello Kikina

Thanks for the info, that sounds all good. Good to know that the mod is pretty close to the original game. I tried the revival 1.5 b1 mod, but somehow the vendors didn't sell any retrainers, so I tried the revival 4.4 mod and in this one finally the vendors had retrainers to sell for 15k palladium :) . I can now respec and test out different builds for my summoner which is great, since I have no clue where to put attribute and skill points for a pet build ^^ .
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10