Author Topic: Marksman Sniper guide?  (Read 425 times)

Hellscream

• Nameless
Marksman Sniper guide?
« on: Feb 16, 2019; 12:57 PM »
I only use automatic rifle, because i can't note the sniper weapons or laser has any worthy way!
In early game i used sniper but after i get automatic rifle i found it more useful.
Any guide for sniper, perhaps give priority for some socket, such more damage "%10" or element attack only, or focus on "20% demon, 20% spectra...or stuck on increase stun attack!?

Morphy

• Named
Re: Marksman Sniper guide?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 17, 2019; 03:06 PM »
I agree the base sniper is useless - high hit power but, oh, that fire rate... you die before you do any damage!

However - some mods DO change this, you get range upped and fire rate higher... and I did once find a sniper rifle that had a range of 50m, a massive punch hit AND 1200 rounds per minute!

AWESOME fun!

(Nagahaku mod, if my memory works)

So things can be done to improve it.

I mean, OK, a real life sniper rifle is maybe a 2-3 second reload?  But this is a game!

Kikina the templar

• Named
« Reply #2 on: Feb 17, 2019; 08:19 PM »
Surprisingly even in the original game is possible make very good sniper build, but you need some rifle with splash damage.
There are only a few in the game, best is "Voodoo rifle". If you use +splash radius and +sfx attack mods, you can have very good results, without using cheats.
In Revival mod is one unique sniper rifle better than Voodoo - "Bull's eye".  ;)

Hellscream

• Nameless
« Reply #3 on: Feb 17, 2019; 09:43 PM »
Surprisingly even in the original game is possible make very good sniper build, but you need some rifle with splash damage.
There are only a few in the game, best is "Voodoo rifle". If you use +splash radius and +sfx attack mods, you can have very good results, without using cheats.
In Revival mod is one unique sniper rifle better than Voodoo - "Bull's eye".  ;)

Nice idea, I tried it with sfx 4x and yet it's bad, but i gone to wait voodo or bull'seye to drop, until then i stuck with 2x pistol machine xD

What about laser rifle, when shoot it's start at 100% and it's drop to 25% if you keep shoot, is that 25% damage from base weapons!? doesn't make sense "not good weapons"

Malachor

• Developer
  • Great Eye / First
« Reply #4 on: Feb 18, 2019; 02:14 AM »
What about laser rifle, when shoot it's start at 100% and it's drop to 25% if you keep shoot, is that 25% damage from base weapons!? doesn't make sense "not good weapons"
Laser rifles are always accurate, so they deal less damage while continuously firing. Other weapons become less accurate when continuously firing them.

michel741

• Nameless
« Reply #5 on: Feb 19, 2019; 11:35 AM »
Laser rifles are always accurate, so they deal less damage while continuously firing. Other weapons become less accurate when continuously firing them.
==always accurate
That's why Laser rifles good for proc mods & augments.

Hellscream

• Nameless
« Reply #6 on: Feb 19, 2019; 09:37 PM »
At last i build talent sniper "swarm rifle" , and i understand now why people keep saying accurate accurate, the sniper need at lest 101 accuracy point, and I'm using casual chest and casual legs right now :[
But still it's a lot a lot of damage, and that's what Marksman. QOOL