Author Topic: Unofficial Revival SP modification 4.4 (english)  (Read 14550 times)

contra

• Founder
  • Nameless
Re: Unofficial Revival SP modification 4.4 (english)
« Reply #45 on: Feb 06, 2022; 09:01 AM »
Thanks a lot for your answers, under your guidance, I should have solved this problem.

Now there is another trouble, when the character wears the Black Knight dye kit, the character becomes Ghost state. I checked into the multiplayer game, and it was normal. Only the single-player game is like this. What could be causing this, any clues?
MAN in the mirror...

redflinx

• Nameless
« Reply #46 on: Feb 06, 2022; 10:50 AM »
Hm, my BK Dye is ok!
try my items coocked file

chaos0ne

• Nameless
« Reply #47 on: Feb 06, 2022; 12:36 PM »
Contra maybe you use an old char from yours? i have ported an odler char of mine in the sp mod and it was invisible too. with an new char it was nothing

contra

• Founder
  • Nameless
« Reply #48 on: Feb 06, 2022; 01:27 PM »
Hm, my BK Dye is ok!

Thanks for your kind help, because with the reference file you provided for comparison, I found a number sequence substitution error, the correct number 18 was modified to 10 because of my mistake. The above problem is solved.

I also see some omissions in the two files you provided, some values have not been corrected. Of course, this work is boring and tedious, Negligence is inevitable. In the near future, I will provide the next fully corrected file.

Thanks again for your enthusiasm.
« Last Edit: Feb 06, 2022; 01:31 PM by contra »
MAN in the mirror...

redflinx

• Nameless
« Reply #49 on: Feb 06, 2022; 02:08 PM »
Hm, my BK Dye is ok!

Thanks for your kind help, because with the reference file you provided for comparison, I found a number sequence substitution error, the correct number 18 was modified to 10 because of my mistake. The above problem is solved.

I also see some omissions in the two files you provided, some values have not been corrected. Of course, this work is boring and tedious, Negligence is inevitable. In the near future, I will provide the next fully corrected file.

Thanks again for your enthusiasm.

YW)) Ty you, for ideas how modify MP Client)))

BigBadPig

• Nameless
« Reply #50 on: Feb 21, 2022; 02:50 PM »
Any hopes that the authors add Two-Handed Swords to their mod?

Kikina the templar

• Named
« Reply #51 on: Feb 21, 2022; 03:12 PM »
Unfortunately, two-handed swords cannot be used in Revival.
Revival uses a different character model than the original game and Hellgate Global. The animations used for two-handed swords are useless with this model, and so far no one knows how to recalculate these animations.
The Hellgate Global two-handed sword models themselves are all in Revival, but are used as one-handed swords. 

BigBadPig

• Nameless
« Reply #52 on: Feb 21, 2022; 06:17 PM »
Heh, tough luck for me:(. But thank you for replying! Apart from this issue, the mod is great.

Immortal2563

• Nameless
« Reply #53 on: Apr 13, 2022; 11:24 AM »
Where can I find a summary of this mod? I mean the actual differences between this and the original HL, some additional equipment, locations etc ... Changelogs are a wall of text. Disappointed that they have not yet fully repaired the Steam version.

Kikina the templar

• Named
« Reply #54 on: Apr 13, 2022; 03:32 PM »
I'm afraid there is no summary of the changes. The changelog describes all the changes i made in the game, there are not just exact descriptions of the new items, because i did not want to spoil the surprise for the players.
As for the Steam version, i admit that the approach of the Koreans did not surprise me at all. At the time i was still playing online games, i understood that most Korean servers are ordinary money factories. The owner usually does not understand the game at all, he hires foreign programmers for changes, he is not interested in debugging...

RenWargner

• Nameless
« Reply #55 on: Apr 17, 2022; 09:41 PM »
Hello Everyone,

Maybe i'm too dumb, or something, but i really can't figure out what to do.

So i bought Hellgate: London on Steam. Unfortunately that's the only way i can get it. Back then, when i played it, it was, of course, pirated, but still had a much more HD feel to the game, as the Steam version contains really low res textures. So i thought i'll give a try to this reneval stuff, but nothing seems to work.

1. I have installed a fresh copy of the game.
2. I've tried to launch the reneval mod, but it doesn't find a file called 'hellgate_sp_dx9_x64.exe'. I can't download it, and I'm stucked with this.
3. Thus, I can't install the necessary patches for HGL, and can't install the revival mod.

How should i use it with this steam version? I know it's not HGL now, more like this Hellgate: Global stuff, but still...is there any way to install this mod for the steam version? The tutorials i've found in this topic handles this question like it's an absolute straight point, which version should i use for the mod, but i somehow missed this part.

Thanks in advance for the answers, and sorry, if i missed something. I'm brand new to this topic/forum.

Cheers!

Kikina the templar

• Named
« Reply #56 on: Apr 17, 2022; 11:28 PM »
Hellgate Revival mod cannot be installed to Steam version of Hellgate.
You need old version of Hellgate from 2007, the version that was released on DVD.

chaos0ne

• Nameless
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2022; 02:31 PM »
Kikina any plans for an new update or so?? maybe an new endgame content ??? :)

Kikina the templar

• Named
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2022; 06:24 PM »
I'm sorry, but I'm not planning anything else.  :)
I haven't been to Hellgate in a while. I can't even think about what else could be added ...

chaos0ne

• Nameless
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2022; 05:37 PM »
maybe new custom boses or maps. when you are complete equiped your are to OP ^^

whan an version do you use from reanimator?? maybe i will test something
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022; 06:47 PM by chaos0ne »