Author Topic: Lost London V  (Read 81102 times)

FIREAKADRAZN

• Nameless
Re: Lost London V
« Reply #195 on: Jan 31, 2019; 02:45 AM »
Is there a complete list of changes somewhere?

In the meantime, my main question is how does the Engi Drone work in this?  I'm a huge fan of the Aggressive Mode skill, but that doesn't seem to be in this, has the Drone's base AI been improved at all?
« Last Edit: Jan 31, 2019; 02:52 AM by FIREAKADRAZN »

Seferoth

• Founder
  • Dark Will
« Reply #196 on: Feb 03, 2019; 04:46 AM »
Is there a complete list of changes somewhere?

In the meantime, my main question is how does the Engi Drone work in this?  I'm a huge fan of the Aggressive Mode skill, but that doesn't seem to be in this, has the Drone's base AI been improved at all?

Unfortunately complete list of changes does not exist anymore, lost it when my harddrive broke years ago. I have not altered Drone AI at all, it is the same as in Vanilla Hellgate.
You can't have a nightmare if you never dream.

sanityimpaired

• Nameless
« Reply #197 on: Feb 18, 2019; 11:24 PM »
I'm loving Lost London thus far.  There's a lot of awesome there.

The tempest rifle feels weird, though.  It feels like a weapon beta testers would use to rush through the game effortlessly that was left in accidentally, or that was changed to test something and never got changed back.  It's just ridiculously powerful with the higher firing rate, especially with the larger sizes of bosses.  Running down corridors with it blasting away feels like pushing a giant electric plow in front of me that annihilates everything it hits.

There's another topic here about changing the firing rate, so I'm going to do that for my own game, but I figured I'd mention it here as well.

Morphy

• Named
« Reply #198 on: Feb 19, 2019; 01:34 PM »
Ahhh.. but you can't beat feeling like a god against all those demons - sometimes it's juts sheer FUN!

Seferoth

• Founder
  • Dark Will
« Reply #199 on: Feb 21, 2019; 06:16 PM »
I'm loving Lost London thus far.  There's a lot of awesome there.

The tempest rifle feels weird, though.  It feels like a weapon beta testers would use to rush through the game effortlessly that was left in accidentally, or that was changed to test something and never got changed back.  It's just ridiculously powerful with the higher firing rate, especially with the larger sizes of bosses.  Running down corridors with it blasting away feels like pushing a giant electric plow in front of me that annihilates everything it hits.

There's another topic here about changing the firing rate, so I'm going to do that for my own game, but I figured I'd mention it here as well.
Tempest Rifles do not keep their effectiviness for too long. The increased rate of fire will be their saving grace at end game.
Edit: Also keep in mind that i do not really care about balance too much, i only care about fun and that has always been the main priority of Lost London. Cheers.
« Last Edit: Feb 21, 2019; 06:21 PM by Seferoth »
You can't have a nightmare if you never dream.