Author Topic: Trying to Start Single Player Hellgate  (Read 399 times)

seaholm1

• Nameless
Trying to Start Single Player Hellgate
« on: Feb 03, 2022; 09:02 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I have Hellgate installing on my computer right now. It is the original ISO and not the Steam Game.

I am just wondering what do I have to download/do to get the single player Mod to work. I did this on an old PC but now have a new one and forgot.

Is there by chance a YT video?  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

chaos0ne

• Nameless
Re: Trying to Start Single Player Hellgate
« Reply #1 on: Feb 04, 2022; 06:53 AM »
what an version do it shown on your sp menu? latest must be 1.18074 (latest sp patch shown on forum) if that not download sp patch and mp patch. install sp patch / install mp patch. After that
start once sp that close it and start mp too and close it.

download unofficial revival sp
https://www.hellgateaus.info/forum/hellgate-london-modification-downloads/unofficial-revival-sp-modification-4-4/

exctract it and install the new patcher. start the new patcher and search for revival un4.4.mod and install it, it tooks a little time but after finished successfully it shows to you now you can start the new launcher and start the game.

happy looting :)

Bryan

• Tactical Happenstance
  • Administrator
  • Great Eye / First
« Reply #2 on: Feb 04, 2022; 01:30 PM »
Hi Seaholm, welcome :)

If you need some visual aid with the process you may also look into this thread: https://www.hellgateaus.info/forum/hellgate-london-modification-downloads/the-'new'-launcher-(for-revival-1-5-and-up)/
"Dream big and crash often"
-Omerta

List of Global class guides.
The above guides may be obsolete for vanilla SP, but they may still hold true for the 2018 Steam version.

seaholm1

• Nameless
« Reply #3 on: Feb 05, 2022; 12:12 AM »
I did it! I got it working! Thanks guys!