Author Topic: Reanimator build 1061  (Read 19207 times)

Jet

• Nameless
Re: Reanimator build 1061
« Reply #15 on: Jan 01, 2013; 01:45 AM »
I was SO excited to find this site.  I really wanted to play all the Stonehenge expansion stuff.  Reanimator sounded exactly like what I was looking for.  I downloaded it, installed .NET, launched the .EXE and it promptly crashed.  Do I need to have a previous build and work my way up?  What do I need to do to get this working?

Mockmaw@ The Reanimator is more of a modder's resource tool. It doesn't add any kind of content from expansions. You're probably wanting the Revival SP mod. Keep in mind that the Revival SP mod only adds content from Stonehenge and Abyss. They have yet to implement the actual maps. So you're better off getting the Revival SP mod rather than the Reanimator if you're not a modder.

brewen

• Nameless
« Reply #16 on: Jan 01, 2013; 05:27 AM »
Alright I have respect for you creators of this and hellgate revival.  However I do not and will not respect being totally IGNORED.   I will ask this one more time and if i dont get an answer im gonna spam this in every topic.     

DOES THIS REQUIRE ANYTHING YOU GUYS HAVE PREVIOUSLY MADE FOR HELLGATE???? Any Revival mods Old Reanimator or what???

Bryan

• Tactical Happenstance
  • Administrator
  • Great Eye / First
« Reply #17 on: Jan 01, 2013; 06:03 AM »
Apologies Brewen,traffic has been low at best.I don't believe it was anyone's intention to ignore you.

As far as I know there's no such requirement to run this Reanimator.You may want to browse through what info Alex has provided to verify that,but it does seem unlikely that any mod would be needed.
"Dream big and crash often"
-Omerta

List of Global class guides.
The above guides may be obsolete for vanilla SP, but they may still hold true for the 2018 Steam version.

alex2069

• Developer
  • Nameless
« Reply #18 on: Jan 01, 2013; 11:05 AM »
DOES THIS REQUIRE ANYTHING YOU GUYS HAVE PREVIOUSLY MADE FOR HELLGATE???? Any Revival mods Old Reanimator or what???
Yea... That'll only get you banned lol.
Also, there was nothing stopping you from trying this yourself. Simply running Reanimator and specifying your HG directory would've told you whether or not it would've worked.

Apologies Brewen,traffic has been low at best.I don't believe it was anyone's intention to ignore you.

As far as I know there's no such requirement to run this Reanimator.You may want to browse through what info Alex has provided to verify that,but it does seem unlikely that any mod would be needed.
This is correct - you don't need any mods to run Reanimator... And in fact, running it *with* (buggy/dodgy) mods could actually cause it to do all sorts of weird things heh (it shouldn't but yea, bugs happen).
Though be aware, Reanimator is a mod MAKING tool - Reanimator itself doesn't add anything to the game (for that, you'll want the Revival SP mod: http://www.hellgateaus.info/forum/hellgate-london-modification-downloads/revival-sp-modification-1-5-b1/).

alex2069

• Developer
  • Nameless
« Reply #19 on: Jan 01, 2013; 11:08 AM »
For future readers, this is an old build now.
Please see below thread-link for the "latest and greatest" Reanimator stuff :)
http://www.hellgateaus.info/forum/hellgate-london-download-reanimator/reanimator-r1133/