Author Topic: Hellgate: Leisure Wreck Shawn; English Botch Up #2 (/7/2/10)  (Read 3048 times)

thegreatcthulhu

• Great Priest of the Deep Ones
  • Administrator
  • Eldest
    • http://www.sotwguild.com/
Note on Playing the Game in English

- The game's English version is once again out of whack and in need of fixing. You can still try playing it, but you will get a lot of messages saying "missing string". Or you will just get a lot of text in places where it shouldn't be (I.E. Quest text in the status menu, inaccurate item descriptions, etc.)

- When and IF they upload a proper English language file to the server, I will make another update. I'm terribly sorry about the inconvenience.
[/color]

PVP Changes

- PVP matches that last less than 5 minutes will suffer a PVP experience penalty. This only effects the acquisition of PVP ranks, not PVP rewards points.

-- The penalty towards PVP experience is reduce the further the match takes towards going over 5 minutes. I.E. A match that lasts for 4 minutes will suffer less of a penalty than a match that lasts for 3 minutes.

Other PVP Changes

- Improved notification of buff effect and debuff effect notifications in PVP matches.
- The summoner's shaman will now be identified on the map with a blue icon when he is present on your side in a PVP match. Any shaman present on the opposing team will have a red icon.
- Changed the victory message for the end of a PVP match.
- Added an update button to the team listing UI in PVP
- List of PVP match participants is now displayed in red.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed a bug with monster damage in parties.
- Fixed other various bugs with PVP; mainly fixes to messages not displaying at proper times within the UI and during specific events within the battle (I.E. victory message was not displaying properly).
- Fixed a bug/exploit where players could wear recently nano-forged items, despite the fact that they did meet the new feed requirements on the items.
- Fixed a bug where items that had a seal requirement of 1 were not unsealing.
Not to us, Lord, but to Your Name give the glory
    - The Templar Motto

Teach me, empower me, purify me, release me
      - The Templar Prayer

Chase

• Founder
  • Nameless
Re: Hellgate: Leisure Wreck Shawn; English Botch Up #2 (/7/2
« Reply #1 on: Jul 02, 2010; 10:59 AM »
thats okay, my account got an ip ban and idk why :[
Rank 20 Guardian, Elite Mode, named Huber

Huber will rise again.

pennywise1

• Founder
  • Great Eye / First
« Reply #2 on: Jul 03, 2010; 01:26 PM »
Maybe they found out you were not living in Korea... Hell even if you ask they will not reply to you.

Pop? What pop?
You said you worked magic on me to do away with all the popping.
There should\'nt be any popping.
There\'s protective magic! You said so! Make it protect!

kuukkeli

• Founder
  • Named
« Reply #3 on: Oct 28, 2010; 10:02 AM »
English strings seem to be working again (since 10/28/10 - no patch notes at all so I guess fixing English was the only change). Let's see if it works for more than one week this time  :roll:
Reppana - Evoker - 55r26 (The Korean Group)
Ressukka - Engineer - 50r21 (The Korean Group)
Rukkanen - Guardian - 50r6 (Revival)
Raasu - Blademaster - 40
Lapanen - Marksman - 40
Rupu - Summoner - 5