Author Topic: Revival. 2 handed swords  (Read 361 times)

rauschepauli

• Nameless
Revival. 2 handed swords
« on: Mar 11, 2017; 02:33 AM »
hello. since i stumbled upon a Youtube video that reminded me of hell gate london and also informed me of the project i installed my old copy of it. patched it and now have the hellgate revivial launcher installed with the mods.i saw in some of the forum threads that hellgate global content will not be in here and i think 2 handed swords are global content? i don't really know that much about global or the other versions of hellgate. but i know that i played HG and i used a two handed some years ago and it was allways something that botherd me since i think 2 handed swords were not in the base game. so i wanted to ask if 2 handed swords are in the revival project or in some other mod. hope someone can answer this. i hope i posted this in the right section ^^ im not really used to forums.

Malachor

• Developer
  • Eldest
Re: Revival. 2 handed swords
« Reply #1 on: Mar 11, 2017; 10:46 AM »
Two handed swords were in hellgate: global, and due to a fundamental difference in how the models between the versions work, no mod has them in them.

rauschepauli

• Nameless
Re: Revival. 2 handed swords
« Reply #2 on: Mar 11, 2017; 04:00 PM »
first of all, BIG THANKS for the answer, i really appreciate it (: now i am not gonna be to disappointed when i don't find them ^^ hope ur work is going great and im gonna watch the project from now on. i really like hellgate and hey, maaaaaaaaaybe my dream will come true in the future :D( yeah i am a hopeless dreamer).