Author Topic: New members post here.  (Read 62096 times)

simona

• Nameless
me
« Reply #855 on: Feb 13, 2016; 06:25 AM »
 :)

bleedingapathy

• Nameless
Re: me
« Reply #856 on: Feb 13, 2016; 10:07 AM »
and?

Bryan

• Tactical Happenstance
  • Administrator
  • Great Eye / First
Re: me
« Reply #857 on: Feb 13, 2016; 06:12 PM »
"Dream big and crash often"
-Omerta

List of Global class guides.
The above guides may be obsolete for vanilla SP, but they may still hold true to an extent for some mods and 2038.

mcroosta

• Nameless
  • For the living?
Re: New members post here.
« Reply #858 on: Mar 29, 2016; 12:06 AM »
Hey folks. Long time lurker here. Figured it was polite to introduce myself before I start asking questions. A few points I'd like to touch on:

A. Thanks to Maeyan, Malachor, NiteHawk, Kite, Alex2069 for their hard work on Revival. Thanks to all the key contributors for making this site what it is and keeping it going.

B. Hellgate is still super fun! Wish I had capitalized on the MP experience while I had the chance. I tried Global, but it just didn't feel the same.

C. I am running Revival 1.2.1 without Optionals. I have begun tinkering with Reanimator to tweak certain settings.

Due to my circumstances (and partly due to the fact I am a lagger), I may not reply in a timely fashion; but I will, eventually.  Now to find the right place to start with the questions. =D

Nice to meet you,
Billy

Blackwoodforest

• Nameless
« Reply #859 on: Dec 18, 2016; 01:17 PM »
Oh sorry, haven´t seen this new member post. Well it´s me, Blackwoodforest - gloryful german beta hellgate player :D , hope to see you online someday

VampQ

• Evil Bunneh
  • Administrator
  • Dark Will
« Reply #860 on: Dec 18, 2016; 04:26 PM »
Welcome aboard Blackwoodforest :)
Who says nothing is impossible?
I've been doing nothing for years.

MMan

• Big Pimp Daddy of the Frozen North
  • A Shady One
  • Nameless
  • Borderline madman
« Reply #861 on: Dec 19, 2016; 10:41 AM »
Ah. Been lurking for while. Maybe i should introduce myself here too even though few already know me... Now how would i describe myself... " Finnish, lifetime subscription on FSS hellgate... Hobbyist programmer, software/hardware hacker, network engineer and professional all around madman. Likes beer... "

Omerta

• Raging Meataloafmaniac
  • Developer
  • Nameless
« Reply #862 on: Dec 19, 2016; 05:46 PM »
Ah. Been lurking for while. Maybe i should introduce myself here too even though few already know me... Now how would i describe myself... " Finnish, lifetime subscription on FSS hellgate... Hobbyist programmer, software/hardware hacker, network engineer and professional all around madman. Likes beer... "

Blackwoodforest

• Nameless
« Reply #863 on: Dec 19, 2016; 08:18 PM »
...lifetime subscription on FSS hellgate...
Oh my god, i forgot I really bought this back then. Sad but it did not pay :(

BananaBlunt

• Nameless
« Reply #864 on: Jan 20, 2017; 03:44 AM »
HI! Im Banana, and im a fan since 2007, got the books, got the singleplayer, had a chance to play global, but my hopes died, after T3Fun killed the game at 2015. I'm so hyped for the revive!

Bryan

• Tactical Happenstance
  • Administrator
  • Great Eye / First
« Reply #865 on: Jan 20, 2017; 05:54 AM »
HI! Im Banana, and im a fan since 2007, got the books, got the singleplayer, had a chance to play global, but my hopes died, after T3Fun killed the game at 2015. I'm so hyped for the revive!

Welcome Banana :) That's probably the most creative name I've seen in a while,btw.

Glad you're hyped too. Friendly reminder if you missed it on the shoutbox,pre-alpha spots are already available ;) http://www.hellgateaus.info/forum/server-reboot/pre-alpha-application-form/
-Omerta

The above guides may be obsolete for vanilla SP, but they may still hold true to an extent for some mods and 2038.

hukhuk

• Founder
  • Eldest
  • lowfive
« Reply #866 on: Jan 21, 2017; 03:00 AM »
i was busy beating up my dog and feeding my girlfriend cakes.

This is almost a Trier movie!
Except,it was the girlfriend who got the beatings.And there was no dog.Or cakes.Cakes are lies anyway,but there were only a few lies too.

Hm,not a Trier movie after all.Just a regular page off the Huk Diary.

sorry, took me a little to respond. i was fairly busy beating up my cakes and feeding my dog girlfriends.
no, the other way around. i was girling my cakefriends and dogging my beat.

i uh... someone say something clever

alright, i was busy jacking off. happy?

give me the axe. we need more guts.

brookie

• Nameless
« Reply #867 on: Jan 23, 2017; 04:57 AM »
Hi!

I'm brookie, a completely new player here.

As for what I do, I'm a first-year university student who remembered that this game was a game and it was interesting to me at the time (I never got my hands on it).
It died, got frankensteined, then died again (not unlike my first phone).

As for hobbies... I'm a composer, writer, poor visual artist,
I play too many instruments (violin, viola, tuba and piano decently but not professionally, and I know the physics of pretty much all the other instruments)
I make flutes! (out of PVC plumbing and wine corks)
Currently taking a heavy courseload at university... so I might die for weeks at a time.

If you're interested in my (janky) music, i've got a soundcloud (my username on that is brookie2664).
I do hope to upload more but you know... composing in a busy environment just comes randomly.

Bryan

• Tactical Happenstance
  • Administrator
  • Great Eye / First
« Reply #868 on: Jan 23, 2017; 06:55 AM »
Hi!

I'm brookie, a completely new player here.

As for what I do, I'm a first-year university student who remembered that this game was a game and it was interesting to me at the time (I never got my hands on it).
It died, got frankensteined, then died again (not unlike my first phone).

As for hobbies... I'm a composer, writer, poor visual artist,
I play too many instruments (violin, viola, tuba and piano decently but not professionally, and I know the physics of pretty much all the other instruments)
I make flutes! (out of PVC plumbing and wine corks)
Currently taking a heavy courseload at university... so I might die for weeks at a time.

If you're interested in my (janky) music, i've got a soundcloud (my username on that is brookie2664).
I do hope to upload more but you know... composing in a busy environment just comes randomly.

Heya,glad to have you aboard :)

Uni is still a rather fresh memory for me as well,as I graduated in '14. So all I can there is,hang in there and keep a stiff upper lip!

On the whole creative part,I'll probably need to catch up in Discord. I'm a (very) amateur artist myself,so it's always great to see creative minds join the community ;)
-Omerta

Humeon

• Nameless
« Reply #869 on: Feb 26, 2017; 11:30 AM »
Hi everyone! I was a HG:L player right from day one and only yesterday decided to give it another shot. Was itching to play when I got home from work today but before I fired the game up, decided to see if there was a Hellgate subreddit. Lo and behold there was, and it led me here, and holy shit did I pick the right time to pick up Hellgate again!

Currently doing the mad dash to install all the patches + Nagahaku, all the while looking forward to joining you guys on 2038. Hopefully see you soon :D