Author Topic: No crafting window  (Read 466 times)

Dats_Me2

• Nameless
No crafting window
« on: Apr 09, 2017; 05:49 AM »
Hi I started playing this game again as a marksman and downloaded the single player updates and then did the mp update as the instructions indicated I then loaded the revival launcher. I later loaded the ExpandandedStorage3.mod.

The game runs just fine and I have not had any problems that I know of until I got to the Monument station quest 3.04.05.02 - Threshold and realized when I right click on blueprints I do not have a crafting window. Its just the regular inventory screen.

I tried the revival 1.5b1.mod.zip to see if it would fix my issue but no luck.

Obviously I cannot progress any further in the game without this so does anyone know of a fix?   

Malachor

• Developer
  • Eldest
Re: No crafting window
« Reply #1 on: Apr 10, 2017; 01:51 AM »
This is the first time I've heard of this issue.
What other mods are you using besides the expanded storage 3 mod if any?

Dats_Me2

• Nameless
« Reply #2 on: Apr 10, 2017; 05:35 AM »
The only other thing I tried was the revival 1.5b1.mod.zip to see if it would fix my issue but no luck and this was after I found the problem.

Could it be something in my save game? Like is there a way to quickly start another character that has a blue print I could try?

Dats_Me2

• Nameless
« Reply #3 on: Apr 12, 2017; 07:11 PM »
Well I don't know why blueprints won't open a crafting window but I know for sure that the problem is caused by the ExpandedStorage3.mod somehow. This also caused an issue with vendors not purchasing items back and the transmog cube not working (though that screen did open).
Tried it on a clean install of HGL with patches. Also tried both 1.5b1 & 1.5b2 with similar results. Even tried deleting hg1 file after installing ExpandedStorage3.mod and copying the org file back. But this also did not work though the "stash' bar did show 3 tabs after that.
weird *shrug*

At least I can play it again though! As long as I don't install that mod everything seems to be working great. I Just thought I would post this follow-up in case anyone else runs into this issue.
 :)   

zidders

• Nameless
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017; 07:30 AM »
Same issue here. Didn't start happening until I installed that mod.