Author Topic: Game doesn't save after using Reanimator  (Read 289 times)

Electromou5

• Nameless
Game doesn't save after using Reanimator
« on: Apr 15, 2017; 03:37 PM »
Hey guys. Not too long ago i got into Hellgate london again and decided to try out Hellgate Revival. I did. I downloaded every essential stuff etc... And i found it really fun. So i was searching around on the forums and i found the Reanimator. I took me some time to find the stuff i needed but i did... So basically i wanted to change stuff like EXP, Skill Points, Stat points. I did. I saved put the saved file in and everything went fine. I loaded up the game no problems. The changes i did showed up. I leveled up instantly to max level when i killed an enemy... But the problem showed when i quit from the game and try to load it again the game "deleted" my character. Before i found Hellgate Revival I tried using Cheat engine. And what i found out that if i change the wrong address then the game won't save. (I learned that the hard way). So i reset the game. And instead change the first mission the tutorial Mission with Murmur. I changed how much EXP i get. How much skill points i get. How much Stat points i get. So i did that went into the game completed the tutorial mission but again when i quit it didn't save... And i have no idea why... (Im using the Lost London mod right now but i tried the revival mod too and it didn't save with that either.) I would welcome any help.
« Last Edit: Apr 15, 2017; 03:55 PM by Electromou5 »
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

Malachor

• Developer
  • Eldest
Re: Game doesn't save after using Reanimator
« Reply #1 on: Apr 16, 2017; 03:32 AM »
I've looked at the quest table and while you can change the amount of skill/stat points, you can only change the experienceMultiplier.
So, did you change that, or something else, and what did you change it to?

Electromou5

• Nameless
Re: Game doesn't save after using Reanimator
« Reply #2 on: Apr 16, 2017; 10:20 AM »
The experienceMultiplier just give EXP. Its the same with the Palladium. But im kind of embarrassed now. Cause i went into reanimator again messed around a little bit and it now seems to work don't know what i did but now it saves... Sadly i changed the cube quest and now i can't interact with the guy that sells the tokens so im gonna change it back... Im really sorry for this i tried to delete my post after i managed to solve what my problem was but i couldn't.
Oh and i changed the EXP multiplier to 9999999 =P