Author Topic: [Solved] Stuck in "Betrayer Revealed" quest  (Read 727 times)

jkp690

• Nameless
[Solved] Stuck in "Betrayer Revealed" quest
« on: Jun 18, 2019; 09:45 PM »
hello everyone!
I need some help with "betrayer revealed" quest.
I start the quest speacking with Emmera in Ploughyard, after that I speack with Loucius Aldin. After that I'm looking for the sigil of rebirth, wenn I found it I'm approach that, then red circles appear all around, and I am teleported away a little bit. After that begins a message from Murmur explaining the betrayal, after that nothing append, quest is stuck with "Witness Murmur's treachery" objective completetd.

Any help? If I'm remember correct in original game, Murmur summon some demons and after kill them quest finish speacking Emmera.
« Last Edit: Jun 19, 2019; 06:03 PM by jkp690 »

jkp690

• Nameless
Re: Stuck in "Betrayer Revealed" quest
« Reply #1 on: Jun 19, 2019; 06:02 PM »
I found the solution, just go to steam choose hellgate london, property, check data integrity. If game is not installed via steam try to reinstall the game.

Bye!

CyferTau

• Nameless
Re: [Solved] Stuck in "Betrayer Revealed" quest
« Reply #2 on: Oct 20, 2019; 09:41 PM »
Right-o. While the quest is bugged, there is an alternative solution, one that does not need to reinstall/verify integrity of game data or whatnot.
Simply abandon quest and redo it. The option is there in quest log menu. Then go back to Ploughyard, speak with Emmera, and do it again. Should work. If not, try again.
Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.