Author Topic: Questions about the game (steam version)  (Read 74 times)

Gorvex

• Nameless
Questions about the game (steam version)
« on: Feb 20, 2021; 12:36 PM »
Hi guys, I have 3 questions:

1. If I switch to gain rank xp at level 50, and get to rank 50, can I then continue leveling normally to 55? What is the leveling practice you do in general?
(I'm level 55 rank 5, gaining ranks is really slow, and I'm wondering if I screwed up the leveling process)

2. Similarly to Global, is there an effective minion damage % cap of around 300-400% total in the Steam version?

3. Which defensive stats do you value more in general among life, armor, shields and elemental resistances?
(I'm a summoner with 1.7k life, 800 elemental resistances, 380 shields and similarly low armor. Elemental resistances does not seem worthwhile to increase further, as even with +4000 extra from consumables, I get debuffed quite often...)

Thank you very much in advance!

P.S.: from now on, I'll use this thread if I'll ever have more questions, to try and not create a new one every single time.

Immortal2563

• Nameless
Re: Questions about the game (steam version)
« Reply #1 on: Feb 20, 2021; 01:50 PM »
3. I play cabalist and I am looking for items that have +10 all stats and 16% elemental damage strength and add +13 to Stamina / Accuracy / Energy to them. I have all items except three, which I managed to find + 16%. all for one reason. The game has bugs that make it impossible to get the rest of the items with a + x critical chance, so you have to fix it in another way. Since it is not possible to increase the critical strike chance, do so by increasing the damage. Both weapons have +15 and have around 800 damage each and 97% increased area damage. A life of at least 2500 or armor doesn't matter to me as few will survive a single hit.

For a necromancer, the priority is: increased damage / health / armor for the followers. +1 skill saves points that can be spent elsewhere.

Resistances is a mistake, hitting anything and not having an energy shield, and so in most cases it applies supplements.