Community Projects > Saving Private Bryan

Motivational 2038 sneak peeks

(1/3) > >>

Bryan:
Sometimes,recording equipment falters in the face of awesomeness. Sometimes,a picture is worth 9001 words. And sometimes,the urge for the lols is too great to resist.

So here are a few motivational 2038 sneak peeks,straight from the battlefield for your viewing pleasure.

Hint: Lols and corny jokes aside,many of those may or may not contain subtle hints to working features,maps,skills and so forth  ;)

Edit: For more insider screenshots of pure awesomeness, remember to check out the Screenshots from HELL! thread in 2038's new site :)

Bryan:
(cont)

Violet-n-Red:
sssoooo... may i ask how do you get non-red rifts and is there anything special inside?

Bryan:

--- Quote from: Violet-n-Red on Feb 05, 2017; 09:41 AM ---sssoooo... may i ask how do you get non-red rifts and is there anything special inside?

--- End quote ---

Of course!
The Abyss contains Rifts named after all the elements. So,there's Physical Rifts,Toxic Rifts and so forth. The blue one is the Electric variety,which is my absolute favorite color-wise.

As for what's inside,that's still buggy. They all contain a shielded protrusion (like the one you place the bomb in in the Museum),but nothing gets a party going yet.

engelswut:

--- Quote from: Bryan on Feb 05, 2017; 05:00 PM ---
Physical Rifts,Toxic Rifts and so forth. The blue one is the Electric variety,which is my absolute favorite color-wise.

--- End quote ---

That sounds so familiar. Looking at you Breaches from Path of Exile  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version