Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SP Modifications / Re: Unofficial Revival SP modification 3.9
« Last post by Brimhir on Jul 18, 2018; 10:47 PM »
Now that you mention it, I believe the egg did come from the cube as a mysterious item.  I'll have to check my inventory to see if I have any runes or seals that I didn't notice.  Sometimes when I get mobbed, I just stab at the F key until I pick everything up without looking.

I have done Mysterious Item twice, and now my female marksman is wearing a dress with +16 to all of her stats.  The other time was the egg.

I have been trying to farm bosses lately, and I think I just forgot where I got what.
« Last post by Kikina the templar on Jul 18, 2018; 02:00 PM »
Congratulations and thanks.

But something is wrong.  :)
- Techsmith gives one piece of material per kill, so if you do not take fragment, then you had to get it rune or seal.
- Techsmith CAN give egg, but not with Moth pet (Nataniel). Moth can be obtained only from cube recipe for mysterious item. From common egg you can get only Mantawraiths, Cocomokos or Ancient clam.

- yes, for making God's gun you need spectral dagger
« Last post by Brimhir on Jul 18, 2018; 12:45 PM »
I have managed to kill Techsmith 69 twice now.  First time he didn't drop any fragments, but he did drop an egg which turned out to be the most awesome Japanese moth pet ever!  Second time he dropped the toxic fragment.  I made the Blackdeath dagger, but I think I remember it has to be the spectral dagger combined with the God Rune?

So, I guess I need to farm all of the bosses until I get all of the pieces.

But that's progress, and I am having a great time. Thanks again for all the work you have all put in to this thing, and for the help you provide in the forum.
« Last post by Brimhir on Jul 16, 2018; 06:34 PM »
Thanks.  I noticed the second time around he was completely immune from fire, but didn't know why.

Luck of the draw, then, that he had a full-heal ability both times I fought him.  If I can get him to spawn without that perk, I think I can take him with a lot of health injections on the run.
« Last post by Kikina the templar on Jul 16, 2018; 05:06 PM »
 :D
« Last post by kumose on Jul 16, 2018; 05:04 PM »
I had Techsmith69 divided once and of course their level got +5

A couple of fully modded Hurricanes were doing dismal amount of damage so I went back to it with 1200+ ignite gun and managed to kill them after 10 min or so of struggle.  Nice to have a few challenges in the game
Saving Private Bryan / Allusions: Star Trek
« Last post by Bryan on Jul 16, 2018; 03:10 PM »
Drawing from the material collected in the allusions thread, I've tried my hand at turning those findings into short videos. Kindly let me know what you think :)

« Last post by Azgursz on Jul 16, 2018; 01:50 PM »
Glutton Kurodon is much harder boss for me than Techmith 69 because of his Centaurs. If Techmith 69 don't take damage I just reset the game, go back and he have other buffs. That heal thing only works on bosses for a few times but toxic status prevent them to heal. Anyway with my marksman I make him catch on fire (useing "The Agitator" gun) and he die in seconds  ;)
« Last post by Kikina the templar on Jul 16, 2018; 07:17 AM »
You have it so: players had still complaining that Berial is too much easy boss. A then i made Techmith 69.

;D  ;D  ;D

Affixes for Techmith 69 is totaly randomly generated. Yes, if he get affix for healing is practically immortal.
Important is know one thing - Techmith figt with two random generated rune daggers. This runedaggers provides to him totally same properties like to player - if he holds in hand fire dagger, then is invulnerable by fire damage and cannot be ignited. If have spectral dagger, is invulnerable by spectral damage and cannot be phased, etc, etc
And of course you must adapt your strategy to this thing. I believe you can do it.
Good luck  :)
« Last post by Brimhir on Jul 16, 2018; 04:41 AM »
So, I tried Techsmith 69 twice tonight.  One time he spawned with Thriving, and the other with Vivacious.  There was simply no putting him down.

Are his affixes random?  Not sure how anyone else is getting daggers if he always gets to fully heal when he drops below 25%.  I had a marksman and I was using strikes to stun, stunning shotguns, that shock and awe strike, nothing would shut down his ability to heal.  After 5 rounds of him fully healing, I just quit for the evening.

I don't want to sound like I am complaining.  I appreciate everyone's work, but this is really becoming an impossible chore if he can always heal.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10