Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Hi everyone,

I just released version 2.0.0: https://github.com/alexrp/augmentrex/releases/tag/v2.0.0

Also expanded the README with a lot more helpful usage information: https://github.com/alexrp/augmentrex/blob/master/README.md
Saving Private Bryan / Retrospective: SP and MP
« Last post by Bryan on May 21, 2019; 01:02 AM »
A much more podcast-y retrospective. Any and all feedback on this format would be most appreciated.

Save Files / Re: Starter characters
« Last post by robert55 on May 20, 2019; 10:16 AM »
Would it be possible for some one to add body armor and mask to one or all of my saves  as I have no way to do so my self
Support / Re: where top get digital copy
« Last post by Firvagor on May 19, 2019; 03:04 PM »
No, only physical copies of the game can be purchased, including at online stores (Amazon, eBay, etc). The original company shut down over 10 years ago.
Support / where top get digital copy
« Last post by BloodDoc101 on May 19, 2019; 09:01 AM »
hi i dont own the game yet but from the steam reviews i was told to look for a copy online is there another way to get a digital version of the game itself without using a risky piracy website i can seem to find the original company's site either.
SP Modifications / Re: Unofficial Revival SP modification 4.1
« Last post by Kikina the templar on May 18, 2019; 08:37 AM »
Thanks for info, i updated download links.

Steam version of Hellgate is port of online game "Hellgate global" with minimal changes made for singleplayer play and without bug tracking and fixing.
Revival no have maps and locations from game expansions (it doesn't concern items and bosses), but great attention was paid to gameplay.
SP Modifications / Re: Unofficial Revival SP modification 4.1
« Last post by D2 MOD Player on May 18, 2019; 12:11 AM »
I installed Hellgate: London for the first time in many years.  I found this patch, was delighted more work had been done on it. 

The second link is giving deceptive files that isn't Hellgate London and installs different kinds of software on your system.  Deceptive, because it claims to be Hellgate files.  I had to use the non-English site and figure that one out instead, that first site works fine once you figure out what buttons to push and type in the anti spam code. 

Came here because I found Hellgate Global on Steam and was deeply disappointed they still aren't attempting to fix the issues with their Tokyo addon.  I still haven't played it and couldn't even sign up when it was live previously (wouldn't accept any name I submitted no matter how ambiguous).  Sigh.....

If anyone has any information that would give me hope for the Steam version, let me know.....

Something about listening to that Hellgate tune on Steam made me really want to play this game, LOL.  I probably won't for now, playing the new Titan Quest version with a summons build (nature/dream) and also a D2 Eastern Sun dire wolves summon build, as well as Borderlands 2 with all DLC's (was on sale on Steam recently for 15 dollars and have never completed the game).  I am, however, delighted this site is still around and these mods are still supported!  When I get bored I'll know where to go.  :) 
Steam / Re: Body Armor
« Last post by robert55 on May 16, 2019; 11:56 AM »
Would it be possible for some one to add body armor to one of my saves  as I have no way to do so my self
Steam / Re: Body Armor
« Last post by Lasius on May 16, 2019; 07:22 AM »
How do you get the Body Armor and Mask (to keep)  :'(

Both items are not in the game. Hacked savegames are the only way to obtain them.
Steam / Re: Announcing Augmentrex 1.0 (includes a fix for the 1 FPS bug)
« Last post by chaos0ne on May 15, 2019; 08:19 PM »
did you mean that?

E:\Steam\steamapps\common\HELLGATE_London\bin\Hellgate_sp_x86.exe
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10