Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
You can dismantle unique dye kits for nanoshards  :D
SP Modifications / Re: Unofficial Revival SP modification 4.0
« Last post by Evok50 on Today at 01:35 AM »
So may as well just sell all of those then? I can't see using one rather than  power dye.
There is only two types of dye kits - common, without any stats and unique, with fixed affixes. Changes is not possible.
General / hellgate steam gnip question
« Last post by sedateisland on Jan 18, 2019; 11:18 PM »
sorry if not allowed due to being the new one, but did they break the gnip farming? I killed him 1 time and now I cannot get him to reset at all
« Last post by Evok50 on Jan 18, 2019; 08:38 PM »
So quick question bro? I may have missed it but you have all these great dyes in the game. Is there a way to use those along with the power (for want of a better word) dyes? Like alongside the + Attribute ones etc.?
« Last post by KMYRAID on Jan 18, 2019; 07:21 PM »
That's exactly what it was.

Thanks.
« Last post by KMYRAID on Jan 18, 2019; 07:13 PM »
I did not run the MP version, actually. Just installed the patch.

That may be it. I'll try that.
« Last post by Kikina the templar on Jan 18, 2019; 10:00 AM »
I can suggest only one thing (like always): Reinstall game and both patches with proper procedure.
http://www.hellgateaus.info/forum/hellgate-london-modification-downloads/the-'new'-launcher-(for-revival-1-5-and-up)/
(people often forget run the game once after installation)
If you do not use european game client, then try while installation of mod disable function "Remove censoring"
« Last post by KMYRAID on Jan 18, 2019; 02:53 AM »
No matter what I try, unrevival 4 doesn't allow the game to load into Single player, once installed through the launcher. Plays perfectly fine through the launcher when it is reverted. Regardless of options from unrevival, the game loads to the menu, but once single player is clicked, the game force closes.

Any suggestions?
General / Re: Blademaster help
« Last post by Malachor on Jan 17, 2019; 11:50 PM »
It depends on the version of the game you have.
Did you buy the version from steam? That was originally online only and wasn't popular enough for this forum to spend much time looking at, so I'd suggest that you look on steam forums.
For the original, retail, version, then the old builds are still valid since it hasn't changed much at all.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10