Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
London 2038 (Closed Alpha) / This subforum will soon be locked down!
« Last post by NiteHawk on Aug 17, 2017; 10:57 PM »
As you have probably noticed, the Hellgate multiplayer project "London 2038" meanwhile has its own website and forums.

Please take any new discussions to the proper site.

Expect this forum section to be locked down (to read-only access) soon.

Regards, NiteHawk
Support / Re: Hooked quest ist buggy (Crash at Wurm)
« Last post by Morphy on Aug 16, 2017; 11:44 PM »
I get it only on this map for this quest. After i kill this thing there is no crash.
Maybe the wurm makes a sound which causes the crash.

Thanks for the info with the sound :)

You could always start the game with the no-sound thing mentioned above, play past the Wurm, go to a near station, exit, remove the -disablesound bit and start again and play on.
« Last post by MrBaracu on Aug 15, 2017; 05:52 PM »
I get it only on this map for this quest. After i kill this thing there is no crash.
Maybe the wurm makes a sound which causes the crash.

Thanks for the info with the sound :)
« Last post by NiteHawk on Aug 14, 2017; 03:22 PM »
This looks a lot like the "sound bug" crash described >>here<< (same memory offset and code location).

If you get bitten by it on a main quest, running the game with sound disabled ("-disablesound" option) might at least allow you to proceed...

Currently there's little we can do to prevent this from happening in the old (1.2) SP executable, and even the exact conditions that lead to this crash are still unclear.

Regards, NiteHawk
« Last post by MrBaracu on Aug 14, 2017; 12:58 PM »
I kill the wurm now. I don't think i fix the problem but i was faster as the error.
But maybe you can look into the code to fix the problem for other with the same error :)
Modification / Re: Looking for any modding tutorials-new to HGL modding
« Last post by scarface2cz on Aug 13, 2017; 06:27 PM »
I used search function and tried to find some tutorials. some entries back from 2009-10, some talking about it being impossible to make new skill, not much on abilities of recent reanimator. is there really noone who could point me in the right direction? I will try to make new skill myself, but i dont know how well will that go.

edit:
Whats this thingy in all "summon" skills?
<tAttachmentDef.pszAttached>sentry</tAttachmentDef.pszAttached>
and what exactly it does.

edit 2:
So far, i managed to create entry in skills table, so now theres button for my new skill in skill tree ingame. now i want to create the skill itself. i duplicated nagahaku brotherhood skill basically just with different name. however, i cant seem to successfully cook the file. because of complete lack of explanation or any manual, im stuck. also, i dont know if those two files (skills and "brotherhood copy") are only files required for new skill, as theres a lot more skill related files i found, but i dont understand them.
Support / Hooked quest ist buggy (Crash at Wurm)
« Last post by MrBaracu on Aug 13, 2017; 05:48 PM »
Hey

The game crashed every time i try to kill this wurm and i don't know why.

Same problem like this (same error)

Hellgate:London (x64 DX9): hellgate_sp_dx9_x64.exe - Application Error : The instruction at 0x8005e3f5 referenced memory at 0x00000134. The memory could not be read.

http://www.hellgateaus.info/forum/support/crash-at-wurm-(sp-1-5-b1)/msg54403/#msg54403

Someone know a fix maybe?

Thank you
General / Re: Hellgate London German to English
« Last post by NiteHawk on Aug 13, 2017; 11:44 AM »
For those looking for the patch archives:

The file-upload.net links above to the English data files should still work fine. But I'll also mirror them locally in case they go away unexpectedly. Please be gentle with our bandwidth... ;)

Regards, NiteHawk
SP Modifications / Re: Lost London V
« Last post by doomsday on Aug 13, 2017; 08:36 AM »
download and site worked fine for me.
Support / Re: No essences
« Last post by Kikina the templar on Aug 13, 2017; 08:02 AM »
If is essences only invisible, its everytime mark of bad mod instalation. The most common reason is forgetting run game client once before installing the mod.
Essences can be used for "crafting" in transmogryfiying cube - making rings and random weapon mods..
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10