Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SP Modifications / Re: Lost London V
« Last post by sonemere on Today at 03:28 AM »
thank u malachor. ur info is greatly appreciated. any clues on event beginnings and endings??
« Last post by Malachor on Nov 20, 2017; 02:41 AM »
do weapons/focus items have any effect on strikes, grenades, or evoker skills? i noticed strikes were not changed by radius weapons...only skill i.e. "shock and awe". regardless due to ur awesome skill retrainer vendor item i was quickly able to correct that issue.

can strikes, grenades, evoker radius/demonspine/flameshards crit?
To my knowledge, +radius , and critical chance/damage doesn't affect strikes and grenades. I don't know about evoker skills.
also a question about lvl penalty. a current character is 42 hunter  in a 53 area and mobs are next to unkillable. seems as though xp is slower.
Yes, you will need to farm earlier maps to increase your level more easily.
lvl 50 cabalist: one thing i learned is that warper, swarm, and flameshards is epic. warpers spectral strike is crazy good. boss melter.

whats the deal with achievements not giving action points? 1kk pal achievement didnt get the AP.
There aren't any action points, they're called achievement points. And they can't be used for anything, so don't worry about them.
also the event items stopped dropping. apples and oatmeal. (only way to support 100k upgrades) That's because the event has ended.
« Last post by sonemere on Nov 19, 2017; 04:49 AM »
i am 2+ year player from hellgate global.  i am used to that type of playstyle and the mechanics of that game. ur mod is better than global as far as im concerned. just a couple questions.

do weapons/focus items have any effect on strikes, grenades, or evoker skills? i noticed strikes were not changed by radius weapons...only skill i.e. "shock and awe". regardless due to ur awesome skill retrainer vendor item i was quickly able to correct that issue.

can strikes, grenades, evoker radius/demonspine/flameshards crit?

also a question about lvl penalty. a current character is 42 hunter  in a 53 area and mobs are next to unkillable. seems as though xp is slower.

lvl 50 cabalist: one thing i learned is that warper, swarm, and flameshards is epic. warpers spectral strike is crazy good. boss melter.

whats the deal with achievements not giving action points? 1kk pal achievement didnt get the AP.

also the event items stopped dropping. apples and oatmeal. (only way to support 100k upgrades)
General / Re: Question about flash lights in HG
« Last post by LegendaryU2K on Nov 18, 2017; 08:57 PM »

Thanks for the information, yea i don't see those items anywhere, so you may be right about the DX10 thing. I did a fresh install of windows 7 today, i will play it in dx9 and see what happens.
General / Re: How to get better boss loot after first kill?
« Last post by Malachor on Nov 18, 2017; 12:26 AM »
It's based on the flagship version of hgl.
« Last post by Iftik on Nov 17, 2017; 10:54 AM »
Hey, thanks, I'll try that out.

By the way, is the London 2038 thing translated to english or has atleast english/american servers?
Or is it an english project to begin with?

I played a Chinese or Korean Hellgate version years ago for a short time, but dropped because the english translation was horrible and the game wasn't anything like the Hellgate I know.
« Last post by Malachor on Nov 17, 2017; 01:40 AM »
With exporting, create within the reanimator folder a data/excel folder and a data_common/excel folder. Then you export the file to the correct folder, in this case(and in most of them) treasure goes into data/excel. To find out where the files go, click View -> File Explorer, then click on the excel folders.
I don't know why it would crash, are you using the latest version of Reanimator; 1135?
Is it worth it, that's up to you. As someone who never played online when it was going, I don't worry about the endgame content.
Alternatively, you could play the london2038 open alpha, since that's multiplayer with the test centre patch, and it has stonehenge and abyss content.
« Last post by Iftik on Nov 16, 2017; 12:20 PM »
Thanks for the reply on the loot. I didn't expect to change it into the data files and hoped he drops something good by himself.
I think that's a stupid mechanic that bosses have a lot chance on good loot only once per playthrough, and you can do only 2 playthroughs per character.

Also yes, I play the SP Revival modification. But no mods besides it.

So the additional content isn't in the game. Back to the question: Is it even worth to play Nightmare and try to get to max level if I am not able to get the cool endgame stuff anyway?

Edit: I ran into some issues with your tutorial.
I found the line, changed it, but don't know where to export it.
And then I run Hellpack, it stops working immediately.

P.S. Is it intended that Nightmare Shulgoth drops level 6 items, and not 30+?
« Last post by Malachor on Nov 16, 2017; 02:15 AM »
Are you playing a mod or not?
Because, dye kits don't drop in singleplayer without the game being modified. They're subscriber only.

To change Sydonai's treasure, open the monsters table in reanimator, go to line 476, go across ~2/3rds to get to treasure column and change it from 5 (defaultboss)to his firstTimeTreasure of 367 (boss_sydonai). Export the file, run hellpack, copy the resulting .dat and .idx into your hellgate london/data folder and play.
His firstTimeTreasure can drop Sydonai's Purview, The Fist of Sydonai, Reaver of a Thousand Souls, Mantle of Sydonai, Scale of Sydonai, Sydonai's Thorax, and random rare and legendary armour and weapons and mods.

And no, stonehenge and abyss based content isn't in singleplayer either. And no-one has been able to implement them.
Saving Private Bryan / London 2038: Luck test #1
« Last post by Bryan on Nov 15, 2017; 08:49 PM »
A first thorough test of Luck :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10