Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SP Modifications / Re: Lost London V
« Last post by CrimsonCanek on Today at 07:32 AM »
Hello guys, i just install lost london and play it, it is a great mod and i really love it. However, i faced some problem with Hunter skill in the engineer tab. It seem that drone's gun retrofit and other that suppose to increase drone's stat has no effect (didn't increase stat of drone at all). Has any one faced this problem?
Modification / many changes :)
« Last post by The Black on Feb 19, 2018; 12:51 AM »
hey hey !
i was working with graphic items and tried to apply HGG items , and it worked !
take a look :
+ HGG hairs , accessories , facial hairs , body and faces replaced ( 2 or 3 accessories are bugged and not it currecr position and some hairs are on bad textures , that's HGG texs :( )
+ a beautiful loading screen replaced
+ CC menu now have HGG decore !
+ blueing theme completed

+ Sewer maps and industrial rooms now have new texs .
- live intro scene removed beacuse it was 100MB , just for a scene .

any pro person can help me with adding new weapons with sounds to game ? (HGG weapons) i am here and also on Discord with "The Black" ID . 
Modification / few changes
« Last post by The Black on Feb 17, 2018; 09:35 PM »
i got HGG client few days ago and started to apply changes in game (on HGL :) )
here are some , not big , not bad , took a complete day . still incomplete .
-intro screen now is live , just like HGG , with frightened Ravens and some flashs
-UI changed
-ALT menu icons changed
-a beautiful loading screen applied
-character creation menu got some changes .

i am going to change all orange - yellow themes to blue.

how does it look like ?
SP Modifications / Re: Unofficial Revival SP modification 3.2
« Last post by Kikina the templar on Feb 15, 2018; 08:09 PM »
Items transfer - In earlier versions, it was possible to use a Reanimator to convert things from character to character in a cube. On forum is some topic about that. In current version of Revival this function only reports errors..   :o
« Last post by Morphy on Feb 15, 2018; 08:02 PM »
-- better stability of core program - I personally cant make these changes at this time, i do not know how.  (snip)

-- official and unofficial - just install the unofficial. It's just a name change, version numbers are continuously linked to each other (snip)

Thanks, mate.

I can see their point, they are concentrating on the Mp side of things.

And your decision was likely right - the naming did mark a spot of "official to unofficial".
« Last post by The Black on Feb 15, 2018; 11:22 AM »
there are many save files uploaded here that contain like ALL TEMPLAR UNIQUES . i like to know how they did it . it seems easy cause many people did that
« Last post by Kikina the templar on Feb 15, 2018; 11:09 AM »
Direct spawn of items is not possible.
You must make new entry to table "treasures" and then new treasure assign to something in game (loot from monster, cube recipe, quest reward...)
I remind again that table "treasures" is editable in Reanimator, but while recooking is emerging error causing "only palladium from chests" bug.
« Last post by The Black on Feb 15, 2018; 10:12 AM »
Nice work , hellgate's heart still beats.
i forgot to ask , can u tell me how to spawn items using Reanimator ?
« Last post by Kikina the templar on Feb 15, 2018; 03:53 AM »
-- better stability of core program - I personally cant make these changes at this time, i do not know how. This knowledge has only developers of "Hellgate 2038" project, and those, if talk about it, make it clear that both projects are totally separate from each other. Even within the project 2038, the SP was moved to the last place, after stability and gameplay of online version. Although i try to help them, i do not dare to bother them with singleplayer. The best idea about the status of work on online game you can get on the Discord chat server "London 2038".

-- official and unofficial - just install the unofficial. It's just a name change, version numbers are continuously linked to each other, unofficial is actually only a higher version of original version. The name i changed just to mark the place where the hellgateaus community's work ended and follow my brazen changes. Today I think it's probably not the best deal, but it's happened ...    ???
« Last post by Morphy on Feb 14, 2018; 10:23 PM »
Hello.
All mod changes is only apply to game data, not to game engine.
I also playing on Win7 and game actually crashes occasionally, mainly on DX10.
Unfortunately, nothing can be done with it..
In online version of game (Project Hellgate 2038), the developers have made some changes in core program that make the game more stable. But even there did not stop crashes completely..

Kikina - is there any possibility of those core changes being ported or added to the single player HG?

Or is that just too detailed and horrible a task to contemplate?

(NB, NOT complaining if it is so. You guys /gals here have done SUCH an amazing job of keeping HG alive for us)

Also - sorry for such a dumb question - it has been a while since I used Revival (I play Nagahaku at the moment)..

Do I need the "official" revival then this "unofficial" or is it just "install the unofficial"?

Yah, I know, stupid me... but I just can't remember.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10