Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Talk / Re: New members post here.
« Last post by Omerta on Today at 09:18 AM »
I'm new here, looking for answers and maybe fight for the dead. Played HGL a long time ago, I just bought myself a new copy of the game as soon as I heard about the revival. Need someone to maybe help me with something. I'm glad to be here.

Welcome :) what do you need help with?
Talk / Re: New members post here.
« Last post by Darcksage on Today at 04:19 AM »
I'm new here, looking for answers and maybe fight for the dead. Played HGL a long time ago, I just bought myself a new copy of the game as soon as I heard about the revival. Need someone to maybe help me with something. I'm glad to be here.
London 2038 / Re: 2038 Ideas: Skill/Class/General changes!
« Last post by Guardian of the Hell on Jun 25, 2017; 01:43 PM »
Sydonai health is really low for his position "Final boss" . in global wiki was 3333 , maybe 6000 or 7000 can describe him as the hardest monster... ? :P
Just a few other notes:

[Weapons / Armor]

RV [-] Static Coil (unique ballistic cannon) has "physical splash" icon and text in brief stats, but deals only shock damage.

This gun is fun. Original name is "Nanodyne ballistic cannon", code name in program data "Discombobulator". This one does not exist in multiplayer, only in revival. In singleplayer game exist only one unique type of this weapon - Olos Eternal Rest. Second type "The Exterminator" was a weapon only for subscribers in online version. In old revival somebody tried port this weapon to singleplayer, but he made a number of mistakes, apparently due to inexperience. One of them was to assign the weapon among the common drop, thats is why was the most frequently occurring unique. Thanks to another mistake, the weapon got its strange name - string number of weapon name is same like in multiplayer, but string database in singleplayer not. The number refers randomly to the line with the inscription "Static coil" (in database is many inputs that are not used in game)..
Because is this weapon essentially a community item, i keep in next patch same name and set damage to physical.  ;)

RV [-] Shulgoth's Infernal Storm (unique Cabal rifle) doesn't count towards shocking kills in mini-game despite shooting electrical spheres. Regular Tempest Rifle counts.

This is correct. Weapon is designed with spectral damage, i think so this is feature. Spheres have a spectral charge.  :D

VN [-] Electrocutioner sword has "toxic splash" icon and text in brief stats, but deals shock damage.

I test all three electrocutioners in game (Jakob lasher mk1 + unique, Electrocutioner mk2), everything is fine on my system - swords have electrical damage, icon and description say "electrical".

[-] Phasebeam (Cabal heavy rifle) is said to have a rate of fire of 240 spm, but it has constant rate of fire with diminishing damage (a spectral flamethrower).
[-] Jin's Chromium Dragon (Unique XM Bolter) is described as having rate of fire of 120 spm (as regular XM Bolters do at that level), but it's actually a flamethrower, with diminishing power.

Unlike the dps icon (the big one on the top of item descriptions table, which is set manually for each item and program only adds or substract it while modding and upgrading item) is this value real. The program retrieves the value in the skill settings and display it. Spm is also displayed on templars flamethrovers, its normal. Although the skill looks constant, it works probably on a pulse basis..

[-] Darkray's Devastation (Unique minigun rocket pistol) has "Physical Damage 0-0" in damage section. Either remove the text or enter actual numbers.

This weapon have physical damage, but so low, it will not appear. I will add a few percent in the next patch, value will be visible.

« Last post by Malachor on Jun 24, 2017; 02:56 AM »
So what is your cdb without that extra up to 48% bonus?
Also, isn't the dye kit a random drop? So you aren't actually guaranteed to get it?

It is around 3,4% of my damage. The dye kit drops are indeed random, but why this is important?
Because you're talking about an achievements bonus which only requires time to get- it's pretty much guaranteed that you'll get it.
And 3.4% of your damage is minor, so it's not like you actually need to have it. Meaning that the bonus could be removed from the dye kit and not added back elsewhere.

But my suggestion involves getting the actual dye kit which triggers the achievement, therefore you need the same amount of time to get the dye kit and the achievement...i don't know whats the problem with this.
I thought that you wanted a new achievement that gave you the bonus but there was no mention that the achievement required finding the dye kit.
There is already an achievement that grants +aa: equip legendary items. Although it only grants +2. As well as four that grant bonuses to the individual stats.
So I guess the principle is already there.
Modification / Re: TL;DR or the vast collection of thoughts on HGL Revival
« Last post by Malachor on Jun 24, 2017; 02:30 AM »
A repack by "Vitality".
Hmm. That doesn't really help, but if you were able to install both of the patches then you should have the NA_EU_Ger version of the game, and those x_hellgate shouldn't occur.
The only thing I can think of to do is get a different copy of the game, perhaps one that isn't a repack.
Guides / Re: Tex ?
« Last post by Malachor on Jun 24, 2017; 02:15 AM »
Sorry about that, completely forgot.
Grab Reanimator, extract it to your hellgate london directory, like Hellgate London\Reanimator, then create the appropriate folder structure for your textures within Reanimator.
So something like this for 3rd person male cabalist textures as an example:
Hellgate London\Reanimator\Data\units\players\cabalist\cabalist_male_3p\tech_light\low (use the unhelled folder structure as a guide as to what folder structure to use for Reanimator)
Then copy your modified textures into tech_light if you have high quality textures or low if you have low quality ones.
Once the textures are in the correct place, then run Hellpack.exe, just double click on it.
It will create 2 files, sp_hellgate_1337.dat, and sp_hellgate_1337.idx which you then move or copy into your games Data folder, and then run the game.

I think that's all there is to it, but let me know if you have any problems.
« Last post by Alternalo on Jun 23, 2017; 01:02 PM »
So what is your cdb without that extra up to 48% bonus?
Also, isn't the dye kit a random drop? So you aren't actually guaranteed to get it?

It is around 3,4% of my damage. The dye kit drops are indeed random, but why this is important?
Because you're talking about an achievements bonus which only requires time to get- it's pretty much guaranteed that you'll get it.
And 3.4% of your damage is minor, so it's not like you actually need to have it. Meaning that the bonus could be removed from the dye kit and not added back elsewhere.

But my suggestion involves getting the actual dye kit which triggers the achievement, therefore you need the same amount of time to get the dye kit and the achievement...i don't know whats the problem with this.
A repack by "Vitality".
Guides / Re: Tex ?
« Last post by Guardian of the Hell on Jun 23, 2017; 03:08 AM »
It was so useful . but when I edited them , how can they saved and work in the game...?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10