Author Topic: Server reboot feedback thread  (Read 7742 times)

CaptN3mo

• Nameless
Re: Server reboot feedback thread
« Reply #30 on: Feb 10, 2017; 02:53 PM »
It is very hard to put in words how amazing it was for me to read through the dev logs, watch the vids, see the forum posts and to realise the date is not 2010.

I just ordered the game again. The old one got lost while moving four times in the last ten years  8).
That's how amazing this is. You guys rock!

See you, hopefully very soon, in Hell!

Phoetus

• Founder
  • Nameless
« Reply #31 on: Feb 10, 2017; 04:29 PM »
I wanted to chime in here as well to give a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone working on the London 2038 project.  I can't express how excited I am at the possibility of playing through Stonehenge & Abyss again, especially with friends!

Thanks again and good luck!

micropanther

• Nameless
« Reply #32 on: Feb 13, 2017; 01:53 PM »
I too am well excited for Hellgate 2038, a big massive thank you to all who are working on this, I can't wait to play it!   ;D

sataricon

• Nameless
« Reply #33 on: Feb 25, 2017; 11:09 PM »
I read the Dev posts every day.
And dream...
Thank you Dev team.

Mr_Oger

• Nameless
« Reply #34 on: Feb 26, 2017; 11:29 PM »
First Return of Reckoning, now this! Fans will never stop surprise me. Looking for online with excite.

Tinate

• Nameless
« Reply #35 on: Feb 27, 2017; 06:50 PM »
Visitng the website regularly. Reinstalled the game, already maxed out the templar, hunter and cabalist. Shrapnel Tentacle Cabalist, Shrapnel tank Gundian,  Strike bot construct engi. I'm ready for online. Please launch some servers, as soon as possible :)

Dank Rafft

• Founder
  • Named
  • but friends call me daft
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #36 on: Mar 15, 2017; 05:23 PM »
Great to see some people working on bringing the original multiplayer experience back to us. Really looking forward to having fun with friends in London again. I read through all the dev diaries and I'm extremely excited about the progress you made. Keep it up!

Bryan

• Tactical Happenstance
  • Administrator
  • Great Eye / First
« Reply #37 on: Mar 15, 2017; 07:39 PM »
Great to see all the enthusiasm and encouragement everyone, much appreciated :)

Great to see some people working on bringing the original multiplayer experience back to us. Really looking forward to having fun with friends in London again. I read through all the dev diaries and I'm extremely excited about the progress you made. Keep it up!

Looking forward to seeing you at the Gates  8)
"Dream big and crash often"
-Omerta

List of Global class guides.
The above guides may be obsolete for vanilla SP, but they may still hold true to an extent for some mods and 2038.

Nemios

• Nameless
« Reply #38 on: Mar 19, 2017; 02:15 PM »
For years my wife and I spoke several times and time and time again about Hellgate London and on how unique this game was to us, especially Hardcore Elite mode - a mode only playable in multiplayer, and that no game so far has even touched upon that experience. Early on I even played in Korea for a while till the end of Hardcore. I never got over how the Koreans screwed Flagship into obsolescence and oblivion, so I quite playing on their servers.

Time passed by, kids came, but somehow we never forgot the game and stayed in touch with the posse. And so it happened that they told us that Hellgate is not just back on SP but also in MP and we could again fight for the living in HCE.

Seeing the game in modded SP in all its glory and shine, hacking thru death´s tunnel as SM in absolute darkness against an elite pack of necromancers with a legion of zombies .... oh my god, who would have thought.

I, we - can hardly express how grateful we are for bringing this game back to life. And even so we know that you guys do not want any money, nor do you wish to make any money off it - if the need arises to cover expenses we want you to know that we are always ready to chip in.

Who knows what the future will bring. Many a great game have started out as community mods ...

For the living!

magus1

• Nameless
« Reply #39 on: Mar 21, 2017; 02:30 AM »
Nemios, how beautiful your message.

I played HG from very early but had to leave and gave my account to my brother when I was approaching max rank. I loved everything, the friendship and even the weird behaviour from some. I was playing Skyforge for a year til it went wrong. My younger brother made many friends apparently; I am a bit proud of him - he even did a podcast.

There has never been such a game that approached being so well-rounded and so much fun even when grinding and 'Ginza Bombing'. People treated me with respect most times.

Love you

Hedy (Tiff Aching)

marcin1509

• Nameless
« Reply #40 on: Apr 03, 2017; 08:05 PM »
logging lasts forever ... why ?

NiteHawk

• Administrator
  • Dark Will
  • Lurking in the shadows
« Reply #41 on: Apr 07, 2017; 11:58 AM »
Please make sure that you closely follow the instructions. Especially do not use the original Hellgate launcher, as that will invoke the wrong executables. You need to start the provided .exe files for London 2038 directly.

Regards, NiteHawk
"'Chocolate Park' sounds... suspiciously cute."

Cyriel

• Founder
  • Nameless
« Reply #42 on: Apr 26, 2017; 03:44 AM »
Absolutely yes. Take all my support !
Spectral Sniper rifles. Turning evil into dogfood through superior science ®

Skummer

• Nameless
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2017; 07:50 PM »
Please make sure that you closely follow the instructions. Especially do not use the original Hellgate launcher, as that will invoke the wrong executables. You need to start the provided .exe files for London 2038 directly.

Regards, NiteHawk

and make sure you point the launcher to 2038 instead of the old regional server.

Skummer

• Nameless
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2017; 07:57 PM »
As a marksman, I would love to see extra or more well defined tracers in my bullet streams. Example is my thermite 400/min gun. i see tiny red tracers but not that often and completely useless.