Author Topic: Server reboot feedback thread  (Read 6359 times)

Leitner

• Founder
  • Dark Will
Re: Server reboot feedback thread
« Reply #15 on: Jan 20, 2017; 01:18 AM »
Wow, first time here in a while. This looks amazing! Super excited.
We are Templar, while we breathe, we defend.

Bryan

• Tactical Happenstance
  • Administrator
  • Great Eye / First
« Reply #16 on: Jan 20, 2017; 02:29 AM »

Great to see you back man :)

Have you applied for the pre-alpha yet,by any chance? There are probably a few spots left,and Murmur knows you deserve one!
"Dream big and crash often"
-Omerta

List of Global class guides.
The above guides may be obsolete for vanilla SP, but they may still hold true to an extent for some mods and 2038.

Leitner

• Founder
  • Dark Will
« Reply #17 on: Jan 20, 2017; 09:15 PM »

Great to see you back man :)

Have you applied for the pre-alpha yet,by any chance? There are probably a few spots left,and Murmur knows you deserve one!

Sure did. Looks like lots of great stuff happening around here.
We are Templar, while we breathe, we defend.

beetlo

• Nameless
« Reply #18 on: Jan 23, 2017; 09:15 PM »
Oh man. Memberberry overload!

Do you 'member Stonehenge? I 'member!

Anyways... very exciting and now I have to locate a copy of Hellgate and get it all installed again.

Hope to see you all in-game soon.  :D

-Bawbert

Flucser

• Nameless
« Reply #19 on: Jan 27, 2017; 02:53 PM »
Hy Guys this is amazing !!! I have only one question, Is the Hardcore mode included ?

Omerta

• Raging Meataloafmaniac
  • Developer
  • Nameless
« Reply #20 on: Jan 27, 2017; 05:26 PM »
Hy Guys this is amazing !!! I have only one question, Is the Hardcore mode included ?

Yes

spiderthunder

• Nameless
« Reply #21 on: Jan 28, 2017; 03:19 PM »
hey guys ...

first of all ... what incredible good news - thats amazing to read the news of "london 2038" - thanks a lot to you developer guys for your hard work and keeping this game alive - for so many years.

iam a very great fan of hellgate, bought it at release, played it until flagship goes down, played the bad ping korean version by learning to understand the hyroglyphics oO, and finaly played the great global version until it shuts down last year. iam missing grinding natan, solo base defense with engineer and the endless dungeon :-)

i have some questions to the developers:

1. - Only To Understand This Point: what is the reason for the multiplayer part now? i mean yes nice news cannt wait playing again with friends and the community again :-) - but i expected that the content of stonhenge and abyss would first be "released" / activated for the singelplayer part befor the chance comes to create a working multiplayer ^^
sooo only for understanding - why stonehenge and abyss wassnt included in the singleplayer part in the past? with the (downloadable) MP 2.0 Patch we should have theoretically the content of stonehenge and abyss ... right or not? why this content cannt be implementet in singleplayer until this moment ?

iam not a modder or programmer - so this question is only by interesting for understanding ^^

2. - after you succseed your project (and iam sure it will - holy luck in working for you guys btw ^^) would it be "really" possible to add the Tokyo / Global content with 2nd attack / endless dungeon / tokyo itself / set items / base defense and cow level ??? - do you have the files / data to reimplement it theoretically ?

its only to keep the faith hope alive ^^ ... and its future - first of all its only necessary you get the old HGL content running for MP ... but after this succsess would it really be able add global in far future ???

3. - after london 2038 will be finished (with its current aims) how the MP will work? i mean can you provide a stable server? will the number of players be limited for stability reasons? what are your plans abouth this ?

thx for answering :-)

Omerta

• Raging Meataloafmaniac
  • Developer
  • Nameless
« Reply #22 on: Jan 28, 2017; 11:29 PM »
Thanks for your enthusiasm.

As for your questions:

1: Stonehenge and Abyss (the 2.0 patch) was made originally only for multiplayer. Therefore it has been much easier to reuse that data in multiplayer than to force it into single player. At some point we may port it to SP.

2: Yes, it will be possible eventually to backport content from Global into London 2038.

3: After development is stable enough for a public release, our goals will be stability improvements, backporting Global content, skill/class/item changes, etc. Player limiting will probably not be a problem.

spiderthunder

• Nameless
« Reply #23 on: Jan 28, 2017; 11:56 PM »
thx a lot for this good news ^^

iam very happy about you guys - and iam not alone ^^

i wish you godlike luck and big breakthroughs to achiev your holy aims :-)

hopefully i could support by alpha testing

best luck

OldEd

• Founder
  • Nameless
« Reply #24 on: Jan 30, 2017; 12:00 AM »
Omerta I will not be able join you all in the Alpha testing at this time. :-( I just got out of the hospital Friday and I have to go back and have pacemaker installed. I was really looking forward to testing the alpha but maybe I'll be ready for the next one.
Thanks go to and your staff for making this all possible!

OldEd

Bryan

• Tactical Happenstance
  • Administrator
  • Great Eye / First
« Reply #25 on: Jan 30, 2017; 02:17 AM »
Omerta I will not be able join you all in the Alpha testing at this time. :-( I just got out of the hospital Friday and I have to go back and have pacemaker installed. I was really looking forward to testing the alpha but maybe I'll be ready for the next one.
Thanks go to and your staff for making this all possible!

OldEd

Well,there should always be room for a member of the Old Guard ;)
"Dream big and crash often"
-Omerta

List of Global class guides.
The above guides may be obsolete for vanilla SP, but they may still hold true to an extent for some mods and 2038.

magus1

• Nameless
« Reply #26 on: Jan 30, 2017; 02:46 AM »
Oh Ed, do recover well. I am just on the mend from a less serious ailment. I was fortunate to have insistent ladies around me to force me to the doctors.

Magus

stas2411

• Nameless
« Reply #27 on: Jan 30, 2017; 10:01 AM »
guys need help threw the file with the North in the folder hellgate london / data and does not help when you start the game in the list of all servers no 2038

OldEd

• Founder
  • Nameless
« Reply #28 on: Feb 04, 2017; 11:49 PM »
Still alive! Thanks for all the get well wishers, really appreciated them. I'll be able to get back into gaming in about two weeks. :)

FARSLAYER

• Founder
  • Nameless
« Reply #29 on: Feb 06, 2017; 02:49 PM »
Man I was one of the originals here and haven't been back in forever. I uploaded the stonehenge content originally. I miss playing this game, really super excited for the multiplayer stuff cant' wait.