@BlueSunshine Thanks for the suggestions! Let's see to some of them early though.
1) I'm not sure if all loopholes can be removed,due to the nature of the mechanics. Say,Green Park being a battlezone and so forth. Hacks such as bbq will surely be a huge red flag though,as the team is very strict about it.
4) The current nanoforge is as it was in SP,not Global,so there's no chance at failure right now. But,if the team can get the forge/augger "enhancer" items to work,the most probable next step is to enable them as drops. This will be the case with other such items as well,as the project will not be monetized
and thus there's no need to sell them.
5) That's a devout wish of mine as well. Fortunately so far it doesn't look like the intention was to shift the game towards crit builds,or at least not to the extent we saw in Global. Now,the line the team must tread on this is very delicate; crit builds cannot be made useless,but they do need to be regulated. Elemental effects do (in my view) need to be a viable option,but their combination with crit builds needs to be carefully considered,or we'll simply end up in a "crit-and-some-phase/ignite" endgame state.
6) Well,some SP mods have made wonderful steps towards this. Increase Sniper weapons' RoF and/or base dmg,tweak the Sniper skill's numbers and scope,and so forth. In my humble opinion,this will require much testing to be properly done but it should be quite an easy task.
7) I'm rather sure that we'll see much less of Global's SH grindfests. Not only is the exp curve going to be much more reasonable,but Wake Hallow will also be there. Frankly,that means the 1st room runs will be pretty much impossible