Author Topic: Abyss Chronicles build 4 notes  (Read 1594 times)

Bryan

• Tactical Happenstance
  • Administrator
  • Great Eye / First
Abyss Chronicles build 4 notes
« on: Jan 04, 2017; 10:52 PM »
For the sake of info being more readily accessible,here's a link to a gamebanshee article on the Abyss Chronicles build 4 :)

http://www.gamebanshee.com/news/88333-hellgate-london-abyss-chronicles-build-4-released.html
"Dream big and crash often"
-Omerta

List of Global class guides.
The above guides may be obsolete for vanilla SP, but they may still hold true to an extent for some mods and 2038.

snomann72

• Nameless
Re: Abyss Chronicles build 4 notes
« Reply #1 on: Jan 05, 2017; 03:47 AM »
Look like that article is quite old.  Good to know what they were working on at that time tho.

Necrovex

• Nameless
« Reply #2 on: Jan 26, 2017; 11:37 AM »
Will these changes be present in the Revival Hellgate 2038 MP?

Read through them briskly and I must say after only being able to
play in SP, allot of these changes and so on would be welcome.
Or at least it mostly looks like a good thing.

Bryan

• Tactical Happenstance
  • Administrator
  • Great Eye / First
« Reply #3 on: Jan 26, 2017; 12:38 PM »
Will these changes be present in the Revival Hellgate 2038 MP?

These are the basis of 2038,yes ;)

Now,there may be changes depending on the players' views,but I dare say it looks fairly balanced on paper.
-Omerta

The above guides may be obsolete for vanilla SP, but they may still hold true to an extent for some mods and 2038.

Necrovex

• Nameless
« Reply #4 on: Jan 26, 2017; 12:45 PM »
This is getting totally out of hand! I honestly cannot wait for this project to get done!
It's like I never realy played Hellgate London! I am so excited!
All I can say is just a heartfelt thank you people so so soooo much for doing this!!!!

NiKKeZ

• Founder
  • Named
« Reply #5 on: Jan 26, 2017; 08:36 PM »
This is getting totally out of hand! I honestly cannot wait for this project to get done!
It's like I never realy played Hellgate London! I am so excited!
All I can say is just a heartfelt thank you people so so soooo much for doing this!!!!

If there was a 'like' button, I would have mashed it into oblivion.

I am more excited about this than any single other game released in the last few years.

I cannot wait to lose mysef in the world of Hellgate again. It is the best game that I have ever played

Draigo

• Nameless
« Reply #6 on: Jan 27, 2017; 08:06 PM »
For the sake of info being more readily accessible,here's a link to a gamebanshee article on the Abyss Chronicles build 4 :)

http://www.gamebanshee.com/news/88333-hellgate-london-abyss-chronicles-build-4-released.html

Bryan, you really need to stop posting this stuff. You're breaking my heart and bringing back so many memories. Keep doing this and I'm going to have to report you.....

All kidding aside, I remember being on the TC testing the Blade master changes power leveling through the new Abyss areas. One of the maps was a confined house that could spawn a ton of mobs to whirlwind through. And with the changes to surges to make them passive. Mmmm delicious. Then one day the company folded and the TC went offline.

Darkform summoner was cool as well, a unique take on a pet class to be in the fray mixing it up with your horde of ranged elementals raining rainbows on everything. I don't remember how balanced it was though.

All in all. My excitement is large. Thanks for finding and posting these. So many good memories. Hard to believe it's been almost nine years already.

Bryan

• Tactical Happenstance
  • Administrator
  • Great Eye / First
« Reply #7 on: Jan 27, 2017; 09:18 PM »

The amount of work being poured into this is very commendable,for sure.
But if anyone should be applauded first,it's the whole community for staying so loyal to the game over the past decade :) There really would be much less incentive if it weren't for this amazing,loving fanbase.

I cannot wait to lose mysef in the world of Hellgate again. It is the best game that I have ever played

Fingers crossed it will be sooner rather than later. There's a particularly significant update planned for the following days,and it may very well determine if a realistic date can be set for the breach of the Hellgates.
And agreed,Hellgate holds a very special pedestal in my heart as well.

All in all. My excitement is large. Thanks for finding and posting these. So many good memories. Hard to believe it's been almost nine years already.

Time sure flies,does it not... It's been almost seven years since my registration here,and it really is hard to wrap my head around it at times.
Anyhow. As far as excitement goes,more alpha invitations should be available soon. For the less fortunate ones there should be a new dev diary fairly soon as well :)
-Omerta

spag

• Named
« Reply #8 on: Jan 28, 2017; 12:13 AM »
Nearly 8 years waiting to see this.Take your time and make it grand.That is all. ;)

s315t700

• Nameless
« Reply #9 on: Sep 04, 2017; 07:26 AM »
Imagine if you could introduce a 4th faction. Something like an MMA Faction - Assassin/ Grappler/ Monk.
Assassin can use sniper weapons, ninja stars, throwing knives, and no heavy armour(high dodge ability).
Grappler's fists are weapons equipped with gloves for various abilities like auto splash and nova procs. Body is a weapon and no need for armour (only light clothes) Mythic gloves would be South Paw for left hand and Fist Of The North Star for the right hand.
Monk uses bare hands, fighting staff, and nunchucks. Monks strikes can level up to 20 hits per strike(crit multi, crit dmg, and crit bonus through the roof) Mythic for Monk would be Iron Fist Dye Kit - 100 hits per strike!
Assasin could equip Mythic Beast SNPR, Bullseye or it's very own Mythic Ninjato Sword, The Hand.
-----This would be awesome in Tokyo and Abyss.---