Author Topic: 2038 Drone Bug  (Read 315 times)

Alternalo

• Named
2038 Drone Bug
« on: Mar 15, 2017; 03:22 PM »
So this is the second time my Drone just lost it's equipment and it's attributes resetted to zero. First time i was able to fix it by dismantling it in a station, then relaunch the game.

You must know that i spent 1000 point on accuracy, and i was informed the drone can malfunction when it reach more than 1024 stat points, so i didn't pushed this stat further.

The second time it happened i was in a private party of two, after that i wasn't able to summon my drone in a station only if i was in a party, and the equipment is gone (weapon, torso, i had no sword retrofit). I can summon my drone in any instance however, the equipment and the stats are lost, and i cannot retrieve it through the method i've mentioned above.
"Twelve galaxies, and all coming at me!"

Malachor

• Developer
  • Eldest
Re: 2038 Drone Bug
« Reply #1 on: Mar 15, 2017; 10:19 PM »
Thanks Alternalo.
How is it possible to have 1000+ points to allocate to the drone?
3 points/level = ~147 points
gun retrofit = 56 points
armor retrofit = 56 points
sword retrofit = 56  points(which you don't have)
that's 259 to 315, what am I missing?

Alternalo

• Named
« Reply #2 on: Mar 16, 2017; 08:10 AM »
There is a wierd bug that seems like gives you a LOT more than 3 points per level, and it even continues to give points for every rank you've earned. I had 1000 accu, 256 stam and had 300+ spare points because of this.

I was interested if i can make some use of the extra points and make a crit build for my drone, so i've modded a 6 slot weapon for +9% crit and put on one of those new feral torso for cabalists that gives you 4% inherit crit chance. Didn't put any point to sword retrofit just to make sure my drone will always use the ranged weapon. 1 point on Agressive Mode to fire it more continuously, and maxed out Tactical Mode for extra fire rate. The result was a bit underwhelming tho, the Drone's ai is too slow compared to a player's reaction time, so it looked like it's doing the same or less overall dps than myself however, i was nowhere near 2000% cdb, not to mention the minion damage boosts.
"Twelve galaxies, and all coming at me!"

Malachor

• Developer
  • Eldest
« Reply #3 on: Mar 16, 2017; 08:41 AM »
There is a wierd bug that seems like gives you a LOT more than 3 points per level, and it even continues to give points for every rank you've earned. I had 1000 accu, 256 stam and had 300+ spare points because of this.
Ah okay. That's an extreme bug. I'll look into it in the next couple of days.