Author Topic: Stretched Dye Kits  (Read 3207 times)

xViiRGIL

• Named
Stretched Dye Kits
« on: Jun 24, 2011; 08:20 PM »
Hi all, i just thought id post the die kits ive been stretching using yandors and malachors techniques. So heres the first version, the character is a elite engi on revival 1.2 right no he only has four of the other die kits strectched, but ill update it as i finish them. thanks for all the help, and after im done with this i plan on trying my hands at a mod for this!

ElectricMessiah

• Nameless
Re: Stretched Dye Kits
« Reply #1 on: Jun 29, 2011; 05:42 PM »
Cool!  I've been waiting for this forever!  

One question:  What is a "stretched" dye kit?  :)

Seriously though, I don't know.  Mind posting some pics and a summary of what and why they are desired?  For us noobs, of course.  :)

I have read some of the other threads on this subject, but the info is buried and technical.

Major Kudos and a Whatchamacalit  Bar to you!!  :D
Tyvm.

xViiRGIL

• Named
« Reply #2 on: Jun 29, 2011; 07:55 PM »
Well i got side tracked for a few days with some other things, but ill get back to stretching the last 3 unique dye kits today, and re post the save file, so you have them all. but a stretched dye kit is a dye kit, that you stretch the attributes on it one line at a time, by using a hex editing program, and the addresses that were compiled by malachor and yandor. Using the technique yandor explained to me in the thread talking about the scaling master cell battery, the "incomplete guide to stretching a dye kit".

heres some screenshots for you of the save file character on this thread. The first one is him with out anything but base equipment, at holborn station.  The second will show what his stats and he looks like with the golden dragon kit(usually the only attribute this kit has and why its a unique is a 40% boost to minion damage)stretched to some uber numbers. With these dye kits you any one can finish the game on the hardest difficulty. On normal i can run around in underwear and this dye kit, and still slay demons like no ones business lol.

Dank Rafft

• Founder
  • Named
  • but friends call me daft
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: Oct 18, 2015; 07:20 PM »
Is somebody able to alter these dye kits resp. make more of them? Maybe a Vanquish one (because I like the color scheme) with the stats of the other four but with +all skills instead of movement speed?

I tried to to do it myself but I have no idea how to achieve that. I read all the posts in that thread but it doesn't seem to work like described. I'm not even able to find the hex entries with CE or HxD.

Edit: Nvm, after testing it a few hours I found out how to stretch items.
« Last Edit: Oct 19, 2015; 11:58 PM by Dank Rafft »