Author Topic: Stretched Black Knight Dye kits  (Read 3816 times)

Yandor

• Named
Stretched Black Knight Dye kits
« on: Jun 11, 2011; 11:50 AM »
6 Hexed Black Knight Dye kits (Level 42, any subsequent releases will have a different level number to distinquish them from this set).
They have been stretched to take 8 properties-

Armor- 250, 500, 1,000, 1,500, 2,000, 3,000.
Shields = 2x Armor
Defenses= 4x Armor
Health regen = 600 or 1,200/min
Power regen = 600 or 1,200/min
CC = +5%
CD = +500%
Speed +50%

The first 4 attributes are displayed, the last 4 are hidden.
Equip the dye kit and use the inventory tabs to check the 4 hidden attributes.
These are intended to replace the speed boots that were class specific.

Reminder: If you race a character thru just the main quests you will be taking a level 40 character up against level 53 and 54 enemies in NM Necropolis and the game does a major debuff of your attack and defenses when you are 10 or more levels below the enemy. So you either need to farm your levels up or hex your xp up before NM Necropolis.

The xp points for level 52 is 41,945,017.

The character is a LL2.2 elite MM but the items are in the cube ready for item trade to other game versions. I hope the level 42 that they carry will not prevent lower level characters using them in other Rev and LL versions.

The 2k and 3k armor versions should be enough to finish the game, bigger ones can be done if needed. The idea is to find the balance of attack and defense that lets you live on the edge in Necropolis 3 which has major replay value. Save a copy of your hg1 and folder before NM Necropolis because you will want to be doing it over using different skill options that Sefe has made available in LL2.2.

There will be some more hexed mods coming to assist with balancing more weapons.
Enjoy.

[attachment=0:fenrqvut]<!-- ia0 -->BlackKnight42.zip<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:fenrqvut]
« Last Edit: Apr 30, 2014; 04:14 AM by Yandor »

xViiRGIL

• Named
Re: Stretched Black Knight Dye kits
« Reply #1 on: Jun 18, 2011; 04:18 AM »
How can i stretch the other dye kits the way you stretched the black knight ones? I love the kit, but was wanting a different look is all, maybe the jade one if you can, or any of others will suffice.

Yandor

• Named
« Reply #2 on: Jun 18, 2011; 08:41 AM »
Quote from: xViiRGIL
How can i stretch the other dye kits the way you stretched the black knight ones? I love the kit, but was wanting a different look is all, maybe the jade one if you can, or any of others will suffice.
An incomplete guide to stretching a dye kit as an example...
Black knight dye kits need the least stretching which is one reason why they got used.
Any other kits will take twice as long to stretch.
http://www.hellgateaus.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=2429&p=41061#p41061
« Last Edit: Dec 26, 2014; 01:09 AM by Yandor »

Veji

• Nameless
« Reply #3 on: Jun 18, 2011; 05:53 PM »
Can I install this with Revival's "Install mods" feature or is there something special i gotta do?  Also how and when do i have access to the mods?

Yandor

• Named
« Reply #4 on: Jun 19, 2011; 12:53 AM »
Quote from: Veji
Can I install this with Revival's "Install mods" feature or is there something special i gotta do?  Also how and when do i have access to the mods?
DL Reanimator version 1.1.0 beta 3b and use ithe Item Trading tab to move the items from the cube of the zipped character to cube of one of your characters. Both hg1 files need to be in the Singleplayer folder. Your target character needs to have an empty cube and empty weapon slots F1-F3. The game must not be running when you use Reanimator.

DL link for Reanimator- http://www.hellgateaus.info/forum/hellgate-london-download-reanimator/reanimator-beta-1-0-3/
« Last Edit: Apr 30, 2014; 04:21 AM by Yandor »