Author Topic: normal/elite starter character for lost london and hellzones  (Read 4462 times)

spag

• Named
Here are three characters:1 male elite,1 female normal and 1 female elite(all hunters).Same as the others(stationned at holborn station) except they have 1 skill point available,5,000 palladium,basic weapon and armour and scrap materials.If you want other classes please ask.Enjoy!

payday

• Nameless
Re: normal/elite starter character for lost london and hellz
« Reply #1 on: Feb 14, 2011; 04:15 AM »
Hey I like your new players. Can you add the engineer level 1 and evoker.

thank you

spag

• Named
« Reply #2 on: Feb 14, 2011; 06:02 AM »
If you check my other starter characters and read the descriptions you will find what you need.Or you can make your own characters with them.These are as is.Sorry. :P

payday

• Nameless
« Reply #3 on: Feb 16, 2011; 09:21 PM »
i read through all your post i dont see a engineer. Most of the starter toons are hunter (MM). what do you mean make your own out of those. I dont know how to do that. will the retrainer make them into engineer? I like both the hunter you made, good guns and armor for  a good start.

Bryan

• Tactical Happenstance
  • Administrator
  • Great Eye / First
« Reply #4 on: Feb 16, 2011; 10:33 PM »
In Lost London the Engineer and Marksman classes are one,namely the "Hunter" class.Same applies to the other two factions.
So Spag can't practically make a lvl 1 Engineer,as all Lost London allows is...Hunters.  :)

Don't know what comes up,should someone load these saves without having Lost London installed though.
"Dream big and crash often"
-Omerta

List of Global class guides.
The above guides may be obsolete for vanilla SP, but they may still hold true to an extent for some mods and 2038.

spag

• Named
« Reply #5 on: Feb 17, 2011; 12:04 AM »
Thanks Bryan for the additional info.Forgot to mention that.Without Lost London if I recall the character skill point is loaded automatically but I do not remember in which class(Marksman,Engineer,etc...) it is put.And remember these are starter characters so you can put the skill point(s)where you want or use the retrainer to put them where you want if they are already used.Hope this helps. :P

Yandor

• Named
« Reply #6 on: Feb 17, 2011; 03:03 AM »
Quote from: "Bryan"
Don't know what comes up,should someone load these saves without having Lost London installed though.
The reverse case, opening a Rev Hg1 in a Lost London game, causes the game to hang.

@Spag- Thanks for the starters.

payday

• Nameless
« Reply #7 on: Feb 19, 2011; 11:29 AM »
I just have the regular game single player. I did use someones saved game from here. i got there engineer level 33 but no retrainers or extras goodies.

Bryan

• Tactical Happenstance
  • Administrator
  • Great Eye / First
« Reply #8 on: Feb 19, 2011; 02:39 PM »
If you're looking for retrainers and rare items there's some save files in this section you may be interested in:
Contra's "Ultimate Items Collection"
Yandor's "Scaling Master Cell - 5 Line Crippling Battery - Hexed"
My "Level 55 Normal Summoner "
Ratero's "Banker"
Khorga's "Elite 55 MM--> Shrapnell on impact ;>"

Should be more like these around.If you just want a starter of your choice with good gear you could always make one yourself and use the Reanimator's item trading function to transfer any items you want from other characters to yours.  :)
"Dream big and crash often"
-Omerta

List of Global class guides.
The above guides may be obsolete for vanilla SP, but they may still hold true to an extent for some mods and 2038.

payday

• Nameless
« Reply #9 on: Feb 22, 2011; 06:11 PM »
Thanks for the info. I dont have permission to download the reanimator. so i just grab other people characters and saved games. LOL but thanks for the info. IM a  casual gamer

spag

• Named
« Reply #10 on: Feb 25, 2011; 07:21 AM »
@Yandor:You are welcome. :mrgreen: