Author Topic: LV 55 RANK 50 Evoker save for HGL 2018 Steam version (Update: 11/29/2018)  (Read 811 times)

contra

• Founder
  • Nameless
Filesname: Evoker_Devil's Trap-Berial.zip
LV55 RANK 49.
I rebuilt the character save archive, and made the Quest of the "Trap, And" before killing Berial - the last boss of the Abyss expansion. to be try drops the highest tier items in the game by yourself.

Filesname: Evoker.zip
LV55 RANK 50 MAX.
Completed all Quest. Update Cabalist Mythic Weapons: Claw of Morax(It's properties are not fixed, random properties) drops from Berial.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character equipment imported from Revival SP Modification Unofficial 4.0 , And all unidentified items are  Steam version.
« Last Edit: Nov 29, 2018; 11:16 AM by contra »
MAN in the mirror...

kumose

• Founder
  • Nameless
Re: LV 55 RANK 50 Evoker save for HGL 2018 Steam version
« Reply #1 on: Nov 24, 2018; 02:04 PM »
wow you're still around. I still use your 'banker' character to transfer starter items whenever I start a new toon, so first and foremost, thank you for sharing your characters.

I was curious how you can get all that perfect options on gears. is it something that could be done using reanimator? I've fiddled with cheat engine to change the existing options to what I'd like, but only to find out the 'affix'(such as impregnable, etc.) for the option doesn't change. Anyway, thank you again for an awesome character.

Bryan

• Tactical Happenstance
  • Administrator
  • Great Eye / First
« Reply #2 on: Nov 27, 2018; 04:51 AM »
Thank you, this does save me a whole lot of fps-fueled grief :)
"Dream big and crash often"
-Omerta

List of Global class guides.
The above guides may be obsolete for vanilla SP, but they may still hold true to an extent for some mods and 2038.

bountardos

• Nameless
« Reply #3 on: Nov 28, 2018; 03:55 PM »
wow you're still around. I still use your 'banker' character to transfer starter items whenever I start a new toon, so first and foremost, thank you for sharing your characters.

I was curious how you can get all that perfect options on gears. is it something that could be done using reanimator? I've fiddled with cheat engine to change the existing options to what I'd like, but only to find out the 'affix'(such as impregnable, etc.) for the option doesn't change. Anyway, thank you again for an awesome character.
Curious about the banker character, does it work on steam version?

kumose

• Founder
  • Nameless
« Reply #4 on: Nov 29, 2018; 12:37 AM »

Curious about the banker character, does it work on steam version?

the character does load, but most of goodies are gone except for dye kits and a few others.
I used it to transfer nanoshards and other upgrade materials but because of the stack size modification, they are all goners in Steam version. Another main reason is that the 'banker' character is based on 10x stash modded version of the game and Steam only shows top 1/10 portion of that stash space. Heck there's no way to transfer items for now anyway. I just hope Contra decides to share more characters in Steam version.

contra

• Founder
  • Nameless
My english is poor, So I can't do too much response and communication.
I probably understand what you mean, but it will be a waste of time, and maybe I will finish it in the near future.
MAN in the mirror...

kumose

• Founder
  • Nameless
My english is poor, So I can't do too much response and communication.
I probably understand what you mean, but it will be a waste of time, and maybe I will finish it in the near future.

hey your English is just fine!

Flucser

• Nameless
Hi, Contra thx for the Save i send a you a PM btw.

contra

• Founder
  • Nameless
Hi, Contra thx for the Save i send a you a PM btw.

All Stonhenge Bosse dropping nothing is a known issue and will be fixed by the official patch in mid-December.
MAN in the mirror...

Flucser

• Nameless
Can you post a how to do, Rank 50. I think you also using Cheat Engine ore i am wrong ?

contra

• Founder
  • Nameless
MAN in the mirror...

Flucser

• Nameless
I found the adress again for the Rank EXP, and btw this trainer don;t work for Rank exp,
if you do not want to share your experience here say it and dont post cash trainer they don't work.

quote:
originally posted by 8tails
Thank you Cheathappens team for making another great trainer for an old game, I do wish you guys would of added an EXP editor for the rank section. Which is available after level 55 And that is a separate EXP field for those levels. But aside from that thank you for the wonderful trainer.

Sorry, no new options for this trainer.

contra

• Founder
  • Nameless
On my side, it is effective to open the Trainer to upgrade the rank. Just locking HP seems to have no effect. I have not tested other options.
MAN in the mirror...

Morphy

• Named
hey, that's really good of you - I'll be able to see the areas of the game it might take me ages to get to (and I'll likely give up on before getting there, online games even as SP tend to be a grind)

Many thanks.

That tentacle gun hand thingy is cooooooool

contra

• Founder
  • Nameless
Evoker's full set
MAN in the mirror...