Author Topic: Reanimator with Unofficial Revival SP modification 4.0 saves .  (Read 263 times)

Golded

• Nameless
Hello everyone  :)
I back to play Hellgate London after long break, and still have my saves from other older versions like 2.0 or 3.0. Now i am playing (Unofficial Revival SP modification 4.0) and want use Reanimator trade items, feature to trade my items from my Blademaster to other characters.

But here problem comes, i can't use Reanimator with Unofficial Revival SP modification 4.0 some saves even fresh ones. Example by Blademaster , Guardian, Evoker , Summoner, loads good for trade items, but Marksman/Engineer even older one or fresh created.

On loading crashes Reanimator. I tried used all version in Reanimator Download topic some won't let even trade items other crashes. Best i get worked was Reanimator 1_1_0 beta 3b but still crashes with loading Marksman/Engineer saves.

Btw, it can crash because starting skill changes?

In older Revival SP Modification i can load all characters But in newer ones has same problem .

Thanks for any help and sorry for my grammar mistakes  :'(
« Last Edit: Feb 04, 2019; 11:20 PM by Golded »

kumose

• Founder
  • Nameless
Re: Reanimator with Unofficial Revival SP modification 4.0 saves .
« Reply #1 on: Feb 03, 2019; 06:45 PM »
hi there,

I'm not sure how much of a help I would be, but here's what's working for me.

I use Reanimator verson 1.0.3 beta to trade items between characters.

I've tried newer versions before, but they all gave problems at some points.

1.0.3 beta is the most stable out of all Reanimator versions for the purpose of trade.

There are a few pointers that you much closely follow in order to avoid errors.

1. always backup your save files that are involved in the trade. (both receiving and sending)
2. always make sure all of your weapon slots are empty. If you've accidentally traded with weapons equipped, write over with saved files and re-do the trade.
3. Be extra careful when you're sending items from an Engineer character. Do not use trade function with Drone summoned. Many reported errors where the character being no longer able to summon a drone.(happened to me multiple times as well)

That being said, if your save files already contains errors(most likely caused by one of above situations), using there is a good chance that you still wouldn't be able to trade even with Reanimator version 1.0.3 beta. I've started fresh set of all 6 characters when Kikina started working on own patches, and so far never ran into any errors.  Hope it'll work for you as well.

Golded

• Nameless
Re: Reanimator with Unofficial Revival SP modification 4.0 saves .
« Reply #2 on: Feb 03, 2019; 07:28 PM »
Okay Many Thanks Kumose , I fixed my problem now by using 1.0.3 beta .  8)  Now i can fully use Reanimator  :o