Author Topic: New Guy needs some help please! :)  (Read 807 times)

Starklea

• Nameless
New Guy needs some help please! :)
« on: Dec 10, 2016; 12:21 AM »
Hi everyone,

I just joined recently, and I'm a massive fan of HGL! love it!

I want to try the HxD and change some stats on my game on SP but it did not work I did go trough the guide every step this includes the back-up part xD

now I see people are talking about the Cheat Engine (CE) and I have no idea where I can download it or how it works! please if anyone can help me out here that would be great!

bellow is my game version don't think I have any patches on this game its still the original

HGL_DX10_x64
running with  Windows 10
i7

Cheers!

:D

snomann72

• Nameless
Re: New Guy needs some help please! :)
« Reply #1 on: Dec 10, 2016; 06:03 AM »
Search is your friend.  Just in case you can't find it, here is the link.  http://www.cheatengine.org/  You download the latest version, which is now 6.6.

Can't really give much on how to cheat.  Trying to add money, etc... isn't my field.

Starklea

• Nameless
« Reply #2 on: Dec 10, 2016; 07:18 AM »
Snoman72 thanks for the info!

I finally worked out how to use HxD and I was missing patch 1.2.

Moving forward I can now successfully change my attributes as long as its got something on the item to start with. This helps me greatly! I just needed something to help me level up and become more powerful

snomann72

• Nameless
« Reply #3 on: Dec 12, 2016; 12:43 AM »
Glad ya figured it out.  As I stated, Cheat Engine is a bit tricky, but can be achieved to greater good.  Just have to find the right addresses for HGL.