Author Topic: Unofficial Revival SP modification 4.2  (Read 2530 times)

Kikina the templar

• Named
Re: Unofficial Revival SP modification 4.2
« Reply #15 on: Feb 13, 2020; 11:08 AM »
To Nortius - Revival 4.2 support only English, Czech and Russian language. German client can be transformed to english version, search topics about this here or on 2038 forum.

To lafourminoir - game patches is installing automatically, choosing path is not possible. I have seen several times that on some systems the patch will not find the right way to game installation folder. The cause is unfortunately not known to me. The only solution is to install the game to the default path on drive C.
« Last Edit: Feb 13, 2020; 11:25 AM by Kikina the templar »

aarnold1000

• Nameless
« Reply #16 on: Feb 14, 2020; 12:45 AM »
Sounds like you didn't run the game after installing the SP patch (go in create a throw away character) kill a couple zombies that's enough and exit.

Install multiplayer patch and launch multiplayer. You won't be able to log-in but it sets up a lot of stuff before log-in fails.

Then do you still get the error?

lafourminoir

• Nameless
« Reply #17 on: Feb 14, 2020; 02:24 AM »
uhm when i install the MP it tells me that there is already a version and stops

wen  i start the lancher now i cant see the mod 4.2 for instal on path files

bad paths ? = https://nsm09.casimages.com/img/2020/02/14//20021402270519481416645283.png

so another thing the game is instal on fr . conflict for later instalations adds and mods ?

need re donwload the game for reinstalle on US tchh deleted after instal lol

bad iso ? = http://oceanofgames.com/hellgate-london-free-download-6359592/

Kikina the templar

• Named
« Reply #18 on: Feb 14, 2020; 10:04 AM »
It's hard to say what a mistake is.
Missing dependancy error means that the sp patch is not correctly installed.
Paths seems ok. Zip file with Revival can be stored anywhere, you must trace it manually while each installation (Utilities/Modifications/Install).
French language is not supported. Probably only some strings should be missing, but other errors cannot be excluded.
Make sure there is no Steam version of the game in the iso file. Steam version cannot be modded.
Steam version have Hanbitsoft in the logo, on main screen flying bats on background, in lower right corner is inscription "Single play 2.1.04.", first station is Greenwych headquarters.
Original version have Flagship in the logo, on main screen is no bats, in lower right corner is inscription "1.18074.70.4256", first station is Holborn.
« Last Edit: Feb 14, 2020; 10:35 AM by Kikina the templar »