Author Topic: Unofficial Revival SP modification 3.4  (Read 1602 times)

Kikina the templar

• Named
Re: Unofficial Revival SP modification 3.4
« Reply #45 on: Apr 10, 2018; 09:58 PM »
Thank you.

After long and tedious testing i can report that Global armor is unfortunately unusable in mod.
All Tokyo armor is fit for the old version of player 3D model. It seems that the Koreans never went to the new model from TCv4 patch.
I planned to convert at least several compatible things (the bottom of the character - boots, pants, belt) like a miniset for new boss, Kurodon.
But this is not possible too - HD textures is in game and working, but 3D models is functional only on 32bit PC. If is set high model details on 64bit system, models stop working and items become invisible.
 :'(

Screnshots from 32bit PC

kumose

• Founder
  • Nameless
« Reply #46 on: Apr 11, 2018; 08:23 PM »
by global armor do you mean the 'set' armor drops from Tokyo bosses? if yes, I recall those were just mesh-ups between the existing armor and abyss uber armors at least by appearance anyway.  I'm looking forward to face Kurodon again! any chance for Kaibutsinatan's comeback?

Kikina the templar

• Named
« Reply #47 on: Apr 11, 2018; 09:38 PM »
Set armor from Tokyo bosses really was not Abyss set, apparently for using old 3D player model in game. But i had in mind armor wearing some of the characters in Tokyo, i do not remember, if it was available for players.
I found in Global data three sets for all profesion, one for templar and few clothings called "fashion" - original premium skins...
3D model of Natan is not tested yet, but i think so for mod this boss is not very appropriate. Fight with him was very strange, you need make arena, four mini bosses in corners, many of adds and skills.
Too much work..   ;D

Kikina the templar

• Named
« Reply #48 on: Apr 11, 2018; 09:47 PM »
Is there anyone who have experience with transfering skeleton animations .hkx (Havok 4.0.0) from 32bit to 64bit ?
I tried some modders software for another game (Skyrim, if remember correctly), but most of animation appears like a damaged. In game working normally, i think so here is only some file format problem...
 :(

Kikina the templar

• Named
« Reply #49 on: Apr 17, 2018; 12:39 PM »
Due to miscellaneous reports about that the "expanded storage" feature does not work, i've run several tests.
On both of my main computers (one is 64 bit, one 32 bit) this function working normally.
I can only confirm that things in the cursor are not visible. Unfortunately, this function works like this from the very beginning.
Here is screenhot from game with Official Revival patch 1.5b2 installed.
I can not do anything with this...  :(

Morphy

• Named
« Reply #50 on: Apr 17, 2018; 06:34 PM »
Due to miscellaneous reports about that the "expanded storage" feature does not work, i've run several tests.
On both of my main computers (one is 64 bit, one 32 bit) this function working normally.
I can only confirm that things in the cursor are not visible. Unfortunately, this function works like this from the very beginning.
Here is screenhot from game with Official Revival patch 1.5b2 installed.
I can not do anything with this...  :(

I can confirm that it's working fine and dandy for me - not even with the "blank box with outline" you have.

There is a small issue with the stash storage thing (the rows of boxes on the wall you can toss junk into):

Mine is a solid filled-in piece... like the "skinning" of the gui box has expanded to fill the whole thing.
BUT when you pick something up out of your inventory to put in there it all pops back into view as normal, grid and all, and works normally.