Author Topic: Lost London V  (Read 56767 times)

lancelotoss

• Nameless
Re: Lost London V
« Reply #165 on: Jul 17, 2017; 08:36 PM »
I cant open mediafire :( can any1 upload it?thx a lot

doomsday

• Nameless
« Reply #166 on: Aug 13, 2017; 08:36 AM »
download and site worked fine for me.

maxp

• Nameless
« Reply #167 on: Oct 25, 2017; 12:34 PM »
Hello to all!

I have a question about items from "subscribers only" category. Are there enabled some of these things, such as Convulsor and Exterminator?  Dye kits and some weapons are good, but in Revival mod, for example, only part of them were unlocked.

sonemere

• Nameless
« Reply #168 on: Nov 19, 2017; 04:49 AM »
i am 2+ year player from hellgate global.  i am used to that type of playstyle and the mechanics of that game. ur mod is better than global as far as im concerned. just a couple questions.

do weapons/focus items have any effect on strikes, grenades, or evoker skills? i noticed strikes were not changed by radius weapons...only skill i.e. "shock and awe". regardless due to ur awesome skill retrainer vendor item i was quickly able to correct that issue.

can strikes, grenades, evoker radius/demonspine/flameshards crit?

also a question about lvl penalty. a current character is 42 hunter  in a 53 area and mobs are next to unkillable. seems as though xp is slower.

lvl 50 cabalist: one thing i learned is that warper, swarm, and flameshards is epic. warpers spectral strike is crazy good. boss melter.

whats the deal with achievements not giving action points? 1kk pal achievement didnt get the AP.

also the event items stopped dropping. apples and oatmeal. (only way to support 100k upgrades)
« Last Edit: Nov 19, 2017; 05:24 AM by sonemere »

Malachor

• Developer
  • Eldest
« Reply #169 on: Nov 20, 2017; 02:41 AM »
do weapons/focus items have any effect on strikes, grenades, or evoker skills? i noticed strikes were not changed by radius weapons...only skill i.e. "shock and awe". regardless due to ur awesome skill retrainer vendor item i was quickly able to correct that issue.

can strikes, grenades, evoker radius/demonspine/flameshards crit?
To my knowledge, +radius , and critical chance/damage doesn't affect strikes and grenades. I don't know about evoker skills.
also a question about lvl penalty. a current character is 42 hunter  in a 53 area and mobs are next to unkillable. seems as though xp is slower.
Yes, you will need to farm earlier maps to increase your level more easily.
lvl 50 cabalist: one thing i learned is that warper, swarm, and flameshards is epic. warpers spectral strike is crazy good. boss melter.

whats the deal with achievements not giving action points? 1kk pal achievement didnt get the AP.
There aren't any action points, they're called achievement points. And they can't be used for anything, so don't worry about them.
also the event items stopped dropping. apples and oatmeal. (only way to support 100k upgrades) That's because the event has ended.

sonemere

• Nameless
« Reply #170 on: Nov 21, 2017; 03:28 AM »
thank u malachor. ur info is greatly appreciated. any clues on event beginnings and endings??

Malachor

• Developer
  • Eldest
« Reply #171 on: Nov 22, 2017; 02:16 AM »
The event runs from November 5 to November 12.