Author Topic: Unofficial Revival SP modification 2.5  (Read 1162 times)

Kikina the templar

• Nameless
Unofficial Revival SP modification 2.5
« on: May 13, 2017; 06:22 AM »
Welcome to unofficial Revival patch version 2.5

"My heart stays in Hellgate."
                            Kikina the templar

Important ! All attachments on this forum is visible only if you are registered user and logged in.

Development of official Revival mod from Hellgateaus community it was completed by version 1.5b2.
Unofficial Revival mod (v1.6 - v2.5) is extension of this mod - whole content of official revival is included,
lots of errors has been fixed and some things were added.

Mod can be installed through "Revival 1.5b1 launcher".
You need:
 - installed game client Hellgate London from original disc or iso image (supported languages is english and czech)
 - installed 1.2 SP and 2.0 MP (TCv4) patches (its necessary run both clients (SinglePlayer and MultiPlayer) once after installation of patches)
Unpack the launcher to any location, start "launcher.exe", go to utilities section and choose "modifications - install".
On select screen load "revival un 2.3 .mod.zip". Do not unpack mod before installation !
For more information take look on topic "The "new" launcher (for Revival 1.5 and up)" from Bryan or "Revival 1.5b2 SP Modification" from Malachor.

Installation of Revival mod automatically revert all before installed mods.

This patch is based on Revival version 2.4, all characters from foregoing versions is
(theoretically) compatible, but is strongly recommended to backup your save games before instalation.
If you want load to this version character from version 1.9 or lower, then its necessary before installing remove all mythic and double edged items from character and all weapons from weapon slots to backpack.
After instalation you can return it back.

2.5 Patch Notes
---------------

- Excessive spawning of unique ID pulsar has been corrected.

- Every champions now has a 3% chance on drop Common implant OR Teleportation device.
 Teleportation device allows to each character use summoner skill "Blink", which can be used to escape from the encirclement,
 but mainly allows you to jump through the barrier on Embankment redoubt and kill Beelzebub with your own strenght.

- Loot rules for all bosses in Hell has been changed. Lies (Flaw, Discord, Rash, Despair, Bedlam) now gives a standart boss loot (included chance on pet eggs).
 In addition, each can drop their own dye kit (Ultimate elemental dye kit, new in game, 20% drop chance on kill, based on Talox dye kits from Abyss expansion).
 Sydonai now gives his "first time loot" like common drop, one retrainer is granted per kill (Stat or Skill retrainer, random).

- Lord Puppy now can drop (besides common dye kits) two un-revival community items, one is new in game.

- Appearance of unique gleamcarver "Grimace" has been corrected. (Yes, now glowing red) :)

dwarfer66

• Nameless
Re: Unofficial Revival SP modification 2.5
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017; 11:58 AM »
Cheers works fine, and yes there is a Nvidia error with when you pick up an item in inventory, and also some items are invisible.

zidders

• Nameless
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017; 08:12 PM »
So far I'm loving this mod.

boqnpavlov

• Nameless
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017; 06:21 PM »
sorry for my bad english but what items are added in this mod( unique , mithic, etc.)

Kikina the templar

• Nameless
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2017; 08:39 AM »
If you think about "item quality", here are all old qualities + mythic and double-edged items. Mutant items are not in game.

boqnpavlov

• Nameless
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2017; 01:31 PM »
If you think about "item quality", here are all old qualities + mythic and double-edged items. Mutant items are not in game.

Thanks

Hephias

• Nameless
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2017; 07:20 PM »
Nice work again,

but i think, the loot problem on this freky ID-Pulsar still exist. If i count my last 20 Deathplace runs, 5 Unique random Weap AND 5 ID-Pulsar.
Next is a bit offtopic again. I try to loot a Dmitrys Glory .... but that feels like "NeverEndingStory"...
Is it possible to give "Fat Bully" on Totthenham a 100% Spawn or make Shulgoth can loot Dmitrys?
I dont wanne see the Bat looting around like hell, only a higher chance for the badest Loot-Chance in Game...

Kikina the templar

• Nameless
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2017; 08:10 PM »
Hello and thanks.

ID Pulsar - I'll try in next update set rarity again lower

Dmitrys Glory - Sorry, but this item is not present in mod. Dmitrys was item from Hellgate Global. In this version of game are only two unique bats - "rare" Shaun trusty sidekick and "unique" Ians faith.

hghtrey

• Nameless
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2017; 12:19 AM »
Thank you for all your hard work! I had forgotten how much I love this game. I can't help except to donate , but I will do so regularly

Kikina the templar

• Nameless
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2017; 06:29 AM »
Thank you.
Revival is a free fan project, donate is not required.
Enjoy yourself freely, you also can try Lost London or Nagahaku mod, or register to online Hellgate 2038 alphatest..

Hephias

• Nameless
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2017; 09:41 AM »
Thx Kikina, i was not sure on my own, on what versions Dmitrys can loot.

Edit: at the End no idea how to honor all this hard work. On first SP version i hate my BM, on flagship MP i was comfort to him, on HGG i rly likd my awesome BM, but i only love my "speedkillmashine" on Revival!!!

MfG Heph/Sorgi
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017; 03:33 PM by Hephias »

Kikina the templar

• Nameless
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2017; 10:01 PM »
I'm glad if you like our revival   :)

Add Dmitrys to mod it would probably not be too difficult..
But i do not remember stats and properties. Dmitrys was not a standart item - high damage, low stats requirements and forbidden augments, if i remember correctly..
It was said to be the best weapon for the guard (But in opinion my alpha tester, guardian Marcelka from HG Global that was no true. She used beamcarver  :D )