Author Topic: Unofficial Revival SP modification 2.3  (Read 9600 times)

carneignis

• Nameless
Re: Unofficial Revival SP modification 2.3
« Reply #45 on: Mar 14, 2017; 08:43 AM »
Work on mod is currently terminated. For now, i do not plan anything new.
Thanks for all your hard work, and to everyone else that has contributed to this, and other mods. With the Revival mod, Lost London, and  the Nagahaku mod, we are spoiled for choice. It's incredible to think that this game will be 10 years old this year.
Thanks to the efforts of the modders, enough life has been breathed into the game to keep it going, and we still have 2038 to look forward to.
We're lucky to have such a dedicated bunch of people. I hope there will be a way of showing gratitude in the future.
8) Exactly. I tried out all these mods recently; love them all and keep separate save files for all chars within each mod: got like 3 chars, all lvl 25+. It's almost unreal to have such a good community support for an old 'failed' game. Which shows just how much true potential has been wasted due to inaccurate development strategy and pressure. Regardless, this game is a better diablo than diablo 3 imao.

Octavia

• Nameless
« Reply #46 on: Apr 10, 2017; 11:11 AM »
Just popping in to say thanks for the mods and all that has been done for this game. Remember trying it at a friends house back when it was 'new'.  I never got the name but a certain youtuber who explained how the game came to day did pop the name of this website, here I am playing it and still enjoying it.

RangerKDog

• Nameless
« Reply #47 on: Apr 23, 2017; 09:26 PM »
Just a quick question. After having played through Hellgate once with 1.5 a while back, i'd like to play again.Should i get 2.3 or Nagahaku's 3.0?
Sorry if this was asked before.

Kikina the templar

• Named
« Reply #48 on: Apr 24, 2017; 12:47 AM »
Save positions from v1.5 is compatible only with v2.3.
If you want play Nagahaku mod, then you must make new character.

NiKKeZ

• Founder
  • Named
« Reply #49 on: Apr 24, 2017; 06:28 PM »
Just a quick question. After having played through Hellgate once with 1.5 a while back, i'd like to play again.Should i get 2.3 or Nagahaku's 3.0?
Sorry if this was asked before.

I would play both. The 2.3 mod is an enhanced version of the original game, with a couple of very entertaining and welcome new areas for loot grinding.

The Nagahaku mod is still Hellgate: London, but it offers a slightly different experience in my opinion. There is also the Lost London mod. I would say that all discerning Hellgaters should play all the three of them and enjoy all of them for their own uniqueness.