Author Topic: Unofficial Revival SP modification 2.3  (Read 9594 times)

Exportforce

• Founder
  • Nameless
Re: Unofficial Revival SP modification 2.3
« Reply #30 on: Feb 21, 2017; 04:54 PM »
Reinstalled the game now twice incl. this mod but every time I am installing the mod it stops in the middle of the "MP Conversation" with an error telling me some stuff in the dictionary couldn't be found.

Error Screenshot: http://image.prntscr.com/image/438842fa5ded41009b563e32dec74b0a.png

I activated the shown options + expanded storage
http://www.bloodpatches.net
Bloodpatches, billige Spiele und eine geile Community
http://d3.ms
Der URL-Shortener

Kikina the templar

• Named
« Reply #31 on: Feb 21, 2017; 05:41 PM »
I do not know what it could be.
Similar errors occur to me while installing mod on my old notebook with windows XP. But, if there i
install mod multiple times, finally it's okay..

Zombie1392

• Nameless
« Reply #32 on: Feb 21, 2017; 06:11 PM »
Reinstalled the game now twice incl. this mod but every time I am installing the mod it stops in the middle of the "MP Conversation" with an error telling me some stuff in the dictionary couldn't be found.

Error Screenshot: http://image.prntscr.com/image/438842fa5ded41009b563e32dec74b0a.png

I activated the shown options + expanded storage

Hast du was im mod hinzugefügt oder geändert?

Exportforce

• Founder
  • Nameless
« Reply #33 on: Feb 21, 2017; 08:12 PM »
Nein. Absoluter clean install. Keine weiteren Mods, Änderungen oder sonst etwas.
http://www.bloodpatches.net
Bloodpatches, billige Spiele und eine geile Community
http://d3.ms
Der URL-Shortener

Zombie1392

• Nameless
« Reply #34 on: Feb 22, 2017; 02:55 PM »
Nein. Absoluter clean install. Keine weiteren Mods, Änderungen oder sonst etwas.
Ok nach deinstallieren von hgl hast du den sp 1.2 Patch installiert oder? Und einmal ins Spiel einloggen also Charakter erstellen und dann den mp 2.0 Patch installieren. Und dann erst den modernen hinzufügen.

Am besten tust du erstmal revers Mods  im launcher. Falls du schon alles gepachtet hast würde ich dir empfehlen den modernen neu runterzuladen.

Es kann sein das manchmal der launcher auch spinnt. Hatte ich auch.

Und wenn du eine deutsche Version des Spiels hast werden dir bestimmte items mit Mission stringent angezeigt. Aber dafür hätte ich dann auch eine Lösung.

Choubby

• Founder
  • Nameless
« Reply #35 on: Feb 23, 2017; 01:58 PM »
 Hello Dear Hellgateaus,

Firstly I'd like to say A GREAT THX for all work you made and for the work in progress to bring Hellgate multiplayer back. I love this game more than every other game and I use to play to this game from it's early beginning !

I've download the last SP Modification, and I love the new features and the map with all unik mobs (in templar base), very cool to farm at end game.

Got 2 questions :
1. I notice names of these bosses on this map : Yazzmin, Rnadomizah, Wollah_Bee, Mupid_Stule : Is that a tribute for hellgate global players ? I remeber them when I use to play to hellgate Global :p
2. I'm found of marksman, critical build with CCM, and I saw Nagahaku was able to import Eye of Maverick in his mod. This helm is for sure a must have for my build and I find this helm has a very cool texture. Is there a way to implemant it in the Revival SP ?

Thx for answer, and thx again for all you make !!

Remember the dead, fight for the living !!

Kikina the templar

• Named
« Reply #36 on: Feb 23, 2017; 10:43 PM »
For Violet-n-Red:
Both new locations is one simple level only.
Into Old crypt (looks like a standart Fenchurch/Eastcheap) you can meet Dessi, special pets is included.
Into Deathtrap (looks like a gardencity from HG Global) you can meet one very special boss, called "Terrible monster", aka "Astaroth" in HG Global, or "Talox" in HG 2038.

For Choubby:
1. Although it sounds incredibly, all this names is a tribute for one simple player, the biggest chat troll in history Hellgate, known to everyone who played on HGL/Global european servers..   ;D

2. I dont remember correctly, if Eye of Maverick is obtainable in mod or no. If its helm from Moloch, then no.
Because the work with Reanimator is very difficult,  and all players waiting for new multiplayer version of Hellgate, unfortunately i do not plan any new changes in mod.. Sorry.

Choubby

• Founder
  • Nameless
« Reply #37 on: Feb 24, 2017; 12:54 AM »
Ok, thx for answer ! And no pb, if you stop the dev of SP modif for multiplayer playable again, sound the best reason to not continu to patch SP !

I can't wait to play multiplayer again, like most of people ... So go ahead, let the SP on pause and work on the MP :-)

Oura for Hellgateaus !!!!

Vexz

• Nameless
« Reply #38 on: Mar 05, 2017; 09:16 PM »
I reinstalled the game 5 times now but everytime after installing the Revival Patch my screen stays black when the game launches. What's wrong? Reinstalling obviously doesn't help at all.

Roman Richter

• Nameless
« Reply #39 on: Mar 06, 2017; 07:41 AM »
I reinstalled the game 5 times now but everytime after installing the Revival Patch my screen stays black when the game launches. What's wrong? Reinstalling obviously doesn't help at all.

Delete settings.xml, that helped me.

Vexz

• Nameless
« Reply #40 on: Mar 06, 2017; 05:43 PM »
Delete settings.xml, that helped me.

Yes! That did the trick. Many thanks.

Kyon

• Nameless
  • Nothing
« Reply #41 on: Mar 09, 2017; 05:33 AM »
Awesome work . I am waiting for more fixes .

Kyon

• Nameless
  • Nothing
« Reply #42 on: Mar 11, 2017; 08:15 PM »
Welcome to unofficial Revival patch version 2.3

"My heart stays in Hellgate."
                            Kikina the templar

Important ! All attachments on this forum is visible only if you are registered user and logged in.

Development of official Revival mod from Hellgateaus community it was completed by version 1.5b2.
Unofficial Revival mod (v1.6 - v2.3) is extension of this mod - whole content of official revival is included,
lots of errors has been fixed and some things were added.

Mod can be installed through "Revival 1.5b1 launcher".
You need - installed game client Hellgate London from original disc or iso image (supported languages is english and czech)
                   - installed 1.2 SP and 2.0 MP (TCv4) patches (its necessary run both clients (SinglePlayer and MultiPlayer) once after installation of patches)
Unpack the launcher to any location, start "launcher.exe", go to utilities section and choose "modifications - install".
On select screen load "revival un 2.3 .mod.zip". Do not unpack mod before installation !
For more information take look on topic "The "new" launcher (for Revival 1.5 and up)" from Bryan or "Revival 1.5b2 SP Modification" from Malachor.

Installation of Revival mod automatically revert all before installed mods.

This patch is based on Revival version 2.1 and 2.2beta, all characters from foregoing versions is
(theoretically) compatible, but is strongly recommended to backup your save games before instalation.
If you want load to this version character from version 1.9 or lower, then its necessary before installing remove all mythic and double edged items from character and all weapons from weapon slots to backpack.
After instalation you can return it back.

Do you planning to release new versions of this mod ? or development is end ? If are still releasing new versions , what is left now ?

Kikina the templar

• Named
« Reply #43 on: Mar 13, 2017; 10:00 AM »
Work on mod is currently terminated. For now, i do not plan anything new.

NiKKeZ

• Founder
  • Named
« Reply #44 on: Mar 13, 2017; 06:27 PM »
Work on mod is currently terminated. For now, i do not plan anything new.

Thanks for all your hard work, and to everyone else that has contributed to this, and other mods. With the Revival mod, Lost London, and  the Nagahaku mod, we are spoiled for choice. It's incredible to think that this game will be 10 years old this year.

Thanks to the efforts of the modders, enough life has been breathed into the game to keep it going, and we still have 2038 to look forward to.

We're lucky to have such a dedicated bunch of people. I hope there will be a way of showing gratitude in the future.