Welcome to unofficial Revival patch version 2.0
"My heart stays in Hellgate."
Kikina the templar
Thanks to all for betatesting, this is my final update.
All known bugs from my foregoing versions has been fixed (only new monsters dont making noises).
Mod has been tested in main quest line with NEWLY created character on normal difficulty,
boss spawn in nightmare has been tested with characters from old versions.
Have fun, fight for the living.
This unofficial patch is based on Revival version 1.9, all characters from foregoing version is(theoretically)
compatible, but is strongly recommended to backup your save games before installation.Its necessary
before installing remove all mythic and double edged items from character and all
weapons from weapon slots to backpack.
After installation you can return it back.
Mod install through normal "Revival 1.5 b1 installer" (see info in 1.5 b1 topic).
2.0 Patch Notes
- one damaged mythic affix has been restored
- mythic and double edged items now have chance to two mythic affix, mythic items can have four affixes (affects only newly generated items).
Both type items now have four-stars icon.
- Moloch's fiends (gone unnoticed due to reanimator bug in v1.8 ) is back again, all others missing creatures too
- recipes for rejuvenations in cube now have correct order
- non unique Thumper is now ..ehm.. Thumper (previously Electric)
- one from two different "Shadow" common dye kits now have correct name "Shadow tiger"
- Bloodmoon archievement has been modified, because in this version game is impossible to reach map "mini city rare" (this mini-game has been removed by developers after SP 1.2 patch)
- in the game are now two new creatures, one lord and one boss. Both love darkness and are practically harmless, so do not hurt them so much..
New content description