here is my last (and maybe very last, if not be necessary make some adjustments) little upgrade for revival:Unofficial Hellgate revival SP modification version 1.9BETATEST !
This unofficial patch is based on Revival version 1.8, all characters from foregoing version is
(theoretically) compatible, but is strongly recommended to backup your save games before installation.
1.9 Patch Notes
- due to an error, which makes Reanimator while changing game sounds, is now Nautilus,
all burning fiends and Terrible monster again without making any noises
- to inventory screen was added new slot for implants. Implants is now obtainable in game (drop + cube recipes)
- good news for trophy hunters. In Necropolis is now possible to meet four old bosses from Stonehenge - Errgoth, Nicor, Oriax and Ash
- droprate of mythic mods has been slightly increased
- all uniques and mythic items can now be spawned at vendors, also legendary and mythic mods
- i found in game data some quests ready for the wanted bulletins in stations, where now there are none.
Quests is full functional, so now you can accept this quests from another bulletins in nearby others stations
New content description
- Common implants without stats is now a drop from all champions in the game (2% chance on kill).
This implants can be transmuted into cube to "able implant" (implant + nanoshards). Able implant adds
random generated skill upgrade (1 - 3). Able implants can be dismantled.
- Bioimplants is drop from new bosses in Necropolis. On 1 - 4 level of Necropolis is 40% chance to spawn
four bosses from stonehenge (different on each floor). Each boss have 90% chance to drop one from six types bioimplants and 1/6 chance on improved bioimplant. Bioimplants provides + to all skills, but their use cost some willpower and cannot be dismantled.
- If you get trophy heads from all four new Necropolis bosses (100% chance on kill), you can try transmute it into cube to last type bioimplants (six different types, random generated damage augment)
- All quests are of the same "wanted" type - kill some monster and bring back trophy ear.
Quest from Holborn is now on bulletin in Covent garden station, quest from Oxford circus and Green park on Charing cross station. Quest from Templar base can be accepted on bulletin in Temple station, rewarder is now Rorke Pherral (previously lord Maxim). Quests from Finsbury is on Liverpool station bulletin.
With this changes is revival definitely interesting, i think. Some things i did not do it..
Sounds for new monsters - is not my fault, i spent hours trying to eliminate this bug, but unsuccesfully.
Zombot icon - icon working correctly, but zombot is too low and his head is under bottom edge of icon.
I could not find where is settings for "camera" coordinates.
Number indicating damage in weapon tooltip of mythic and double edged items not working correctly - all mythic items appears to be worse than legendary. But it is not true. I tested it, all mythic affixes (except for one heavenly affix, which do not want repair, because i am afraid of backward compatibility) working correctly, but tooltip displays absurdly low number and i still dont know why.. In addition, i think so each mythic item would deserve at least two mythic affixes (that i could, it would be interested in ?).
Now all that remains is to wait if official authors of revival come up with something new. Maybe someone finally reveals how to run stonehenge..
Kikina the templar