here is my last (and maybe very last, if not be necessary make some adjustments) little upgrade for revival:Unofficial Hellgate revival SP modification version 1.9BETATEST !
This unofficial patch is based on Revival version 1.8, all characters from foregoing version is
(theoretically) compatible, but is strongly recommended to backup your save games before installation.
1.9 Patch Notes
- due to an error, which makes Reanimator while changing game sounds, is now Nautilus,
all burning fiends and Terrible monster again without making any noises
- to inventory screen was added new slot for implants. Implants is now obtainable in game (drop + cube recipes)
- good news for trophy hunters. In Necropolis is now possible to meet four old bosses from Stonehenge - Errgoth, Nicor, Oriax and Ash
- droprate of mythic mods has been slightly increased
- all uniques and mythic items can now be spawned at vendors, also legendary and mythic mods
- i found in game data some quests ready for the wanted bulletins in stations, where now there are none.
Quests is full functional, so now you can accept this quests from another bulletins in nearby others stations
New content description
With this changes is revival definitely interesting, i think. Some things i did not do it..
Sounds for new monsters - is not my fault, i spent hours trying to eliminate this bug, but unsuccesfully.
Zombot icon - icon working correctly, but zombot is too low and his head is under bottom edge of icon.
I could not find where is settings for "camera" coordinates.
Number indicating damage in weapon tooltip of mythic and double edged items not working correctly - all mythic items appears to be worse than legendary. But it is not true. I tested it, all mythic affixes (except for one heavenly affix, which do not want repair, because i am afraid of backward compatibility) working correctly, but tooltip displays absurdly low number and i still dont know why.. In addition, i think so each mythic item would deserve at least two mythic affixes (that i could, it would be interested in ?).
Now all that remains is to wait if official authors of revival come up with something new. Maybe someone finally reveals how to run stonehenge..
Kikina the templar