Author Topic: Revival 1.5b2 SP Modification (17/04/17)  (Read 46405 times)

Malachor

• Developer
  • Eldest
Re: Revival 1.5b2 SP Modification
« Reply #180 on: Dec 29, 2016; 02:04 AM »
DrGast, there is some text that is only in english I'm afraid. I'm not sure if they'll be blank, or something else, in french.

TheWalkingDerp

• A Shady One
  • Nameless
« Reply #181 on: Dec 29, 2016; 10:09 AM »
Missing tanslations will result in a string being displayed instead of the original text. The reason for that is some stuff in the mods just don't have localisation so if you use a differnt language the game doesn't have anything to display and just shows the string where the text is meant to be. You either have to live with that or add translations yourself with reanimator.

DrGast

• Nameless
« Reply #182 on: Dec 29, 2016; 04:49 PM »
OK, thank you.
So, I'm goign to reinstall the game and I will play in english.
« Last Edit: Dec 29, 2016; 06:33 PM by DrGast »

Malachor

• Developer
  • Eldest
Re: Revival 1.5b2 SP Modification (17/04/17)
« Reply #183 on: Apr 17, 2017; 02:30 AM »
Added a fix for the Gun Modification Screen. The text was too high.

Hunewearl

• Nameless
« Reply #184 on: May 19, 2017; 08:31 PM »
Anyway to unlock Hardcore mode? =) awesome mod!

Malachor

• Developer
  • Eldest
« Reply #185 on: May 20, 2017; 12:38 AM »
Not that I've found.
And thank you.

DrGast

• Nameless
« Reply #186 on: Jul 07, 2017; 02:02 AM »
Hello, can't find the link to Revival 1.5b2. Is it dead ?

Bryan

• Tactical Happenstance
  • Administrator
  • Great Eye / First
« Reply #187 on: Jul 07, 2017; 03:32 AM »
Both the mod itself and the launcher should be available as attachments, at the very bottom of the first post.
Do they not appear there for you?
"Dream big and crash often"
-Omerta

List of Global class guides.
The above guides may be obsolete for vanilla SP, but they may still hold true to an extent for some mods and 2038.

DrGast

• Nameless
« Reply #188 on: Jul 07, 2017; 02:09 PM »
Found them. I was tired  8)

Arwil

• Nameless
« Reply #189 on: Sep 30, 2017; 11:11 PM »
I've recently decided to try this mod out - cause I wanted to reskill my Guardian and also saw some cool-ass skill trees on this site, was a bit sad that apparently those mad skillz are a part of a different mod, but otherwise I'm very happy about it, cool stuff, kudos.

I have some issues with it tho. Some missing string here and there [I run non-english version], but that's ok, doesn't really bother me and I saw that you guys know how to solve it anyway.

More troubling to me is a fact that
1. Some items [like moon blades, pyrocasters and more] seem to be invisible, no texture, no model, nothing - pretty sure it's not supposed to be that way.
2. New [ligh-bluish] type of items seems to often have a properity of ''-XX% skill mana cost"... Which actually increases said cost for me by that value, making those pretty useless.

Anybody experienced those problems? Any solutions?

With all that in mind - still a great job, guys, can't wait for server relaunch to try out the multiplayer!

Malachor

• Developer
  • Eldest
« Reply #190 on: Oct 01, 2017; 03:06 AM »
1. Some items [like moon blades, pyrocasters and more] seem to be invisible, no texture, no model, nothing - pretty sure it's not supposed to be that way.
Sounds like the mod didn't install correctly. Did you run the mp exe after installing the mp patch?
2. New [ligh-bluish] type of items seems to often have a properity of ''-XX% skill mana cost"... Which actually increases said cost for me by that value, making those pretty useless.
That item quality is called double-edged, which means it grants one mythic affix, and a negative affix(so a penalty). Unfortunately, we weren't able to get those affixes to display properly, so it does looks a bit strange.

dwarfer66

• Nameless
« Reply #191 on: Oct 01, 2017; 04:16 AM »
I know when I play Revival v3, I get missing icons on some weapons and armour, maybe only 1 or 2 at a time, but none have ever been good enough to wear.

Arwil

• Nameless
« Reply #192 on: Oct 01, 2017; 10:40 AM »
Sounds like the mod didn't install correctly. Did you run the mp exe after installing the mp patch?
That item quality is called double-edged, which means it grants one mythic affix, and a negative affix(so a penalty). Unfortunately, we weren't able to get those affixes to display properly, so it does looks a bit strange.
ad 1 - i did, but it just took me to regular multiplayer menu [as in logging in, creating an account etc], so i just used revival launcher. Am I doing something wrong?
ad 2 - sooo it's just a display issue and I just need to check for myself which value is indeed positive and which is negative?

Malachor

• Developer
  • Eldest
« Reply #193 on: Oct 02, 2017; 02:14 AM »
ad 1 - i did, but it just took me to regular multiplayer menu [as in logging in, creating an account etc], so i just used revival launcher. Am I doing something wrong?
ad 2 - sooo it's just a display issue and I just need to check for myself which value is indeed positive and which is negative?
1. That's all you needed to do. I'm not sure then why they don't work.
2. I thought the descriptive text of the double-edged affixes was red, but if not, they're generally lower values from memory.

Arwil

• Nameless
« Reply #194 on: Oct 09, 2017; 03:07 AM »
1. That's all you needed to do. I'm not sure then why they don't work.
2. I thought the descriptive text of the double-edged affixes was red, but if not, they're generally lower values from memory.
Some time ago I've tried to install a Morowind modpack - yet I've encountered many similar issues. Turned out it was just a language version thing. After you sir have confirmed that I indeed did everything in the right order I've decided to reinstall in english and now all is a-ok. Thanks a lot for your feedback and once again let me tell you that's a one fine mod.
Two more things tho:
I take it that those fancy skill trees I was talking about earlier are a part of a multiplayer mod and I will get to experience them after server relaunch?
Do you guys take any backing currently? Like can I paypal you some money to express my support or something?
« Last Edit: Oct 09, 2017; 03:12 AM by Arwil »