Author Topic: Revival 1.5b2 SP Modification (17/04/17)  (Read 63530 times)

desertedsun

• Nameless
Re: Revival 1.5b2 SP Modification
« Reply #75 on: Jan 21, 2016; 03:27 AM »
I didn't notice that you had to put the rewards in certain tabs like weapons tab so thanks for that.

If memory serves me (I'm Playing Nagahaku HG at the moment) it's not so much that they have to be put into the right spot... but they will automatically go there and you won't see them if you're on a different "window".

That gave me a few scares before I realised.

Example:

Window is on armour and you select or pick up a gun - drop it into inventory.
You won't see it at all, think it's lost... until you switch to the weapons window.

But, as far as memory goes, you don't have to be on the weapons window in order to pick up a gun.

We're talking about choosing rewards for quest. For example, if I get a type of armor as a reward I have to drag and drop it into the armor tab.

lolox

• Nameless
« Reply #76 on: Jan 26, 2016; 03:51 PM »
Hi,

I installed the mod 1.5b2, I have a problem with translation :( few items on the French version.

missing string ...

Do you have a solution ?

Thank you

Malachor

• Developer
  • Great Eye / First
« Reply #77 on: Jan 27, 2016; 09:58 PM »
Hi,

I installed the mod 1.5b2, I have a problem with translation :( few items on the French version.

missing string ...

Do you have a solution ?

Thank you
Could you provide a screenshot showing an example?

lolox

• Nameless
« Reply #78 on: Jan 30, 2016; 02:16 PM »
To clarify, these are all the mod text additions have not been translated into French.

this one >>  strings_revival.xls.uni

in to data / excel / strings / English.

Maybe do you have the French version of this file?

thx

Malachor

• Developer
  • Great Eye / First
« Reply #79 on: Jan 31, 2016; 12:18 AM »
There is no french version of the file.
None of us speak/read/write it, and as far as I know, we didn't ask if anyone could work on translating it.

spag

• Named
« Reply #80 on: Jan 31, 2016; 02:35 AM »
AHEM.Pour mieux apprécier le jeu il faut le jouer en anglais,surtout l'histoire et les répliques des personnages du jeu.
Translated:To better appreciate the game play it in english for the storyline and the dialogues of the NPC's.

Sorry Mal. ;D

dehumanized

• Nameless
« Reply #81 on: Feb 21, 2016; 02:27 AM »
Malachor...a bug has been caught on my net...whenever i got to sell stuff...theres a chance the game crashes on the dialogue start

Malachor

• Developer
  • Great Eye / First
« Reply #82 on: Feb 21, 2016; 04:03 AM »
Malachor...a bug has been caught on my net...whenever i got to sell stuff...theres a chance the game crashes on the dialogue start
How often does it occur? Are you using anything other mod?

Antediluvian

• Nameless
« Reply #83 on: Mar 07, 2016; 12:18 AM »
Greetings!

Decided to take another dive into Hellgate and encountered MQ progress problem: Craven Street portal is blocked and Lucious Aldin only talks about Phantom side quest. Found 2 mentions of the problem here, both related to Revival 1.5b2, with suggested reverting to 1.5b1. In my case, reverting makes SP inaccessible – the game just crashes without even saying that save files or corrupt or something. Any way to fix this? Maybe there's some MQ-related xml file that contains an invalid string?

desertedsun

• Nameless
« Reply #84 on: Mar 08, 2016; 04:28 PM »
I had the same problem so I went to the hellgate revival launcher then Utilities>Modifications>Revert. It uninstalled the mod and I was able to progress. I reinstalled the mod and it worked except I don't have the Transmogrifying Cube in my inventory anymore:(

Morphy

• Named
« Reply #85 on: Mar 08, 2016; 08:49 PM »
I had the same problem so I went to the hellgate revival launcher then Utilities>Modifications>Revert. It uninstalled the mod and I was able to progress. I reinstalled the mod and it worked except I don't have the Transmogrifying Cube in my inventory anymore:(

Have you tried zapping back to Holborn station and grabbing it from what's-his-name there?

desertedsun

• Nameless
« Reply #86 on: Mar 10, 2016; 08:48 AM »

Have you tried zapping back to Holborn station and grabbing it from what's-his-name there?

Yes and it would not let me talk to him to get it.

Antediluvian

• Nameless
« Reply #87 on: Mar 10, 2016; 03:50 PM »
Reverting to vanilla version did not activate MQ in Charing Cross, clean installation with Revival 1.5b1 leads to CTDs. Any ideas?

Malachor

• Developer
  • Great Eye / First
« Reply #88 on: Mar 10, 2016; 11:02 PM »
Try this.

Antediluvian

• Nameless
« Reply #89 on: Mar 11, 2016; 11:18 AM »
It works. Thanks a lot.