Author Topic: Revival 1.5b2 SP Modification (17/04/17)  (Read 48218 times)

Malachor

• Developer
  • Eldest
Re: Revival 1.5b2 SP Modification
« Reply #165 on: Jul 27, 2016; 01:29 AM »
Sounds like you need to use the new launcher.
download it from the first post in this topic: http://www.hellgateaus.info/forum/hellgate-london-modification-downloads/revival-sp-modification-1-5-b1/

ubai

• Nameless
« Reply #166 on: Jul 28, 2016; 01:00 AM »
Thank you very much for the help! That was the problem I was having, and now everything looks good. :)

MortalKombat

• Nameless
« Reply #167 on: Jul 28, 2016; 09:06 AM »
I had played vanilla and Revival 1.2 versions to the end of Nightmare mode and I certainly do not recall such heavy opposition.

That's strange, i play Revival 1.2 now, and i noticed, that enemies tend to strongly outlevel me in middle of Nigtmare. For example, my character's level has 41 level, and i'm forced to face 50-lvl enemies now. and i do ALL side quests, and kill ALL monsters in locations. It just isnt enough - enemies grow up too repidly.
Sure, my Evoker is OP class, and can deal with them, but it takes too much time to kill them.

RedChaos

• SpamBot
  • Founder
  • Named
« Reply #168 on: Jul 30, 2016; 02:42 PM »
my character's level has 41 level, and i'm forced to face 50-lvl enemies now.
I seem to remember this being a vanilla issue that was giving problems to the modders. They did a great job on a lot of stuff. Did more with this game then was originally thought possible. The unhell utilitie and the ones that worked on that added a lot of possibilities.

Then these guys come in. Use that to rip out the files. Figure out how to interact with them and get stuff rolling. The game died. Without this and other sites it would have been long forgotten. They have given Hellgate a unlife that even Sydonia's minions would be jealous of.

Cronus93

• Nameless
« Reply #169 on: Aug 13, 2016; 02:22 AM »
Sounds like you need to use the new launcher.
download it from the first post in this topic: http://www.hellgateaus.info/forum/hellgate-london-modification-downloads/revival-sp-modification-1-5-b1/
will this install affect my "non modded character?

Malachor

• Developer
  • Eldest
« Reply #170 on: Aug 13, 2016; 04:59 AM »
It will if you play them with the mod installed, otherwise, no.

OugaBooga

• Nameless
« Reply #171 on: Aug 25, 2016; 09:24 AM »
THX for the mod

Adorak

• Nameless
« Reply #172 on: Aug 28, 2016; 05:35 PM »
I had played vanilla and Revival 1.2 versions to the end of Nightmare mode and I certainly do not recall such heavy opposition.

That's strange, i play Revival 1.2 now, and i noticed, that enemies tend to strongly outlevel me in middle of Nigtmare. For example, my character's level has 41 level, and i'm forced to face 50-lvl enemies now. and i do ALL side quests, and kill ALL monsters in locations. It just isnt enough - enemies grow up too repidly.
Sure, my Evoker is OP class, and can deal with them, but it takes too much time to kill them.

I am currently Level 47 and my Quest wants me to fight 54+. I tried leveling by just killing monsters but it's soooo tedious :/ It takes me 3-4 hours of playtime for 1 level - so I'd need about 30 hours of stupid monster killing in order to advance and I can only force myself to play about 1 hour at most before I loose interest :/

Malachor

• Developer
  • Eldest
« Reply #173 on: Sep 03, 2016; 11:59 AM »
My apologies to everyone for taking so long.
I think I've fixed the monster level issues.
When I went through nightmare Tower of london, the beast of abaddon and his fellbore minions are now all 38th level. And monsters in nightmare churchyard(off St Paul's station) are 49th level.
Try it and see if it works.

Fruska

• Nameless
« Reply #174 on: Sep 09, 2016; 09:08 PM »
Hallo

Ich hab alles nach anleitung gemacht
Leider da wo singleplayer starte st├╝rzt das game ab

was kann ich machen ???

bunjke!

• Nameless
« Reply #175 on: Dec 24, 2016; 05:05 PM »
Hello. I used search with key-words "heal", "healing" and "priest" on SP modifications subforum. Moloch's priests do not heal him, they stay afk even if shooted. I don't know if anyone still working on this Revival mod. Info about this bug was found in Kikina's unofficial Rev 1.7 mod release notes. Thanks for attention.
Ukka MM

NiKKeZ

• Founder
  • Named
« Reply #176 on: Dec 24, 2016; 06:00 PM »
Hello. I used search with key-words "heal", "healing" and "priest" on SP modifications subforum. Moloch's priests do not heal him, they stay afk even if shooted. I don't know if anyone still working on this Revival mod. Info about this bug was found in Kikina's unofficial Rev 1.7 mod release notes. Thanks for attention.

I think this is fixed in 2.0 & 2.1

bunjke!

• Nameless
« Reply #177 on: Dec 24, 2016; 09:05 PM »
Hmm right, I thought Kikina made personal mod. I've read release notes and now see that's Rev 1.5 with bug fixes and some new stuff.
Ukka MM

NiKKeZ

• Founder
  • Named
« Reply #178 on: Dec 24, 2016; 10:51 PM »
Hmm right, I thought Kikina made personal mod. I've read release notes and now see that's Rev 1.5 with bug fixes and some new stuff.

I haven't installed 2.1, but 2.0 is brilliant. No bugs that I can find (that weren't in the original Flagship Studios game anyway) and all of the loot from 1.5*. - plus all the goodies since.

It's a brilliant mod.

DrGast

• Nameless
« Reply #179 on: Dec 29, 2016; 12:46 AM »
Hello.
Does the original installation language matter? And does the patch add or fix text strings ?

I mean ;  what will be the result if I install the patch on a French version ? Is it better to reinstall the game in English ?