* Except a few quest locations, most maps would spawn monsters of your own level.
* x2 Enemy amounts in early maps(before Covent Garden), x3 in others, x5 in Hell and Acient Blood.
* Shield is now much more important in Nagahaku MOD, I have greatly increased the amount of shieldpoints everywhere in game, items, skills, affixes, everywhere.
* Neither items nor monsters is having any default shield overload bonus now, only with affixes they can have it.
* More chance of Hellrifts and Passageways.
* Starting skill removed, instead of a free skillpoint.
* 10 statpoints bonus per level
* Init statpoints increased from 75 to 100, arranged differently according to your class and gender.
* 10 free statpoints bonus at character create.
* There are some slight detail differences among classes and genders, for example, summoners move slower than other classes but with highest init powerpoint; male characters are faster when moving forward while females are faster when moving back or aside.
* Starting with 1 skill retrainer and 1 stat retrainer.
* Level cap at 100.
* Emmera's face and hairstyle available by replacing an "ugly" one, but the face is not exact Emmera, I erased the blue spot on her lip with Photoshop.
* Holy radius available for every faction, meaning those not Templars can activate auras, cast prayers or challenging if you have a related skill bonused by an item.
* Most TCv4 skills are imported or remade in Nagahaku MOD.
* Some "useless" skills are made global, helping you build new "factions"
* Some important undeveloped skills are revived in Nagahaku MOD.
* Some really "useless" or "unnecessary" skills are removed or mixed into others.
* You can now access every class' skilltrees, but can only learn your own, however if you get an item granted you a skill of another class, you can use it.
* Some attractive but fawled skills are remade into very effective ones.
* I also created a few new skills of my own.
* Proc skills, such like charged bolts, if they are arranged to be released on hitting or killing target, they would explode on the target, not yourself, just like proc novas.
* Most important skill changes for each class:
1. Sword throwing skills are greatly enhanced.
2. Surge skills have direct hit bonuses.
3. Hamper can be used in left or right mouse button to replace common melee since its mobility is greatly enhanced.
4. Thorns can grant you chance of evading enemy attacks as well, and the thorns damage amount is greatly increased.
5. 3 offensive prayer skills imported to BM skilltree.
1. A new branch of skills added, Guardian can train a squire minion simmilar as drones, but does not need statpoints to equip items, you need to level up the skill to unlock more item slot for him. Also, there would be some other skills to enhance or command him.
2. More prayer skills to enhance you and your team members, like cleaning elemental effects or bonus critical attack abilities, Great Defender skill now would grant great amount of damage as well.
1. Much fewer limits of state skills, such as rapid fire, multishot mode or tactical stance is now allowed to be activated together.
2. Homing bullets back, you can shoot missiled weapons blindly and let the missiles find enemies for you.
3. Flashbang, EMP, and Decoy would greatly help you.
1. Now Engineers are real engineers, they can build a fully functional defence line to hold fast in battle with sentry turrets, cannons and prox mines.
2. Bots now can be killed, so there would be no time limit for any of them, like nanobots, also, you can have all bots you learned at the same time.
3. Drone does not get free statpoints any more, it would have a new leveling system, automatically getting 1 str, 1 acc, 2 stam, 1 will per level, but it requires a dissmiss and rebuild to get it if it still alive during the leveling up of your character.
(Failed and changed in 3.0b)
1. Bone branch skills are enhanced, also added something new: afterlife now can activate blood armor to grant you much defensive effects, and you can explode corpses to kill more enemies with new unlocked skill from the grave,
2. New ember is now an evokation skill, its damage based on the focii you wearing, also, it has a totally different way to attack enemy.
3. Pit baron pet using Moloch skills can be bounded with you in a limited time just like summoner's reaper.
4. Draining skills enhanced in damage and also have every type of damage, but they donot have any elemental attack strength.
1. Elemental skills' leveling up would have extra bonuses, not only increase their numbers.
2. Toxic evokation and cursing skills and are moved into summoner's skill tree.
3. A completely new branch of summoner melee skills.
4. Reaper can be summoned along with other minions.
* All TCv4 weapons and armors are succesfully imported, including their unique versions, but trinklets currently not imported.
* Most weapons have been arranged certain percentage of physical damage, except beam guns and lightning swords.
* Weapons and armors' levels are also cap at 100, even for MK1 versions, lower MK version weapons are not as powerful as higher ones in their base data.
* All MK1 version weapons and most early time swords without higher MK are universal for all classes to use.
* For shield, only small sized shields are universal, not determined by thier MK versions.
* TCv4 claw shaped focii are imported but as melee weapons, simmilar as swords and no longer focii, their skills are realocated into original focii like this:
Locus, Lens: Focus Item Scortch(a skill for focii but never used).
Axis, Prism: Original Focus Bolt.
Radiant: TCv4 Glyph Bolt.
Core, Darkclaw: TCv4 Ripshard Bolt.
Tentacle: TCv4 Bloodshard Bolt.
* Most weapons are rebalaced in many methods, I tried my best to make everything useful.
* Most named items now become Mutant quality and enhanced with random affixes on them, mutant items also included some original unique ones: Korean origined items with very different appearances, such as Yongkwang sword, because they are really "Mutanted".
* Story boss named items become unique ones, just like Revival 1.5b1.
* Shield penetration would not appear on any item with its quality lower than mutant(named), unique and mythic, for default properties, i shifted them into shield overload.
* Fawkes grenade can be unlimitedly purchased from merchants, and its skill became original Stun Grenade.
* For armors, not all kinds of them's levels are cap at 100, only fully heavy or light shaped ones are, this would meaning if you like the light version of armors better, you can still find them when you leveled up.
* Every armor colorset affix are now cap at 100, which means you can get every colorset even in high level. some earlier colorsets are more beautiful than later ones, but in original game, their level are limited and you can not have them when leveled up, so i fixed this.
* Weapon enegy consuming got slower, also removed the consuming fuction of Buzzsaw and Lightening Sword.
* They now attacking and casting skills much more often.
* New champion monster system built accroding to Diablo II:
Champion(Blue): Original Rare monsters, nothing different.
Berserker(Red): Faster movement, melee, firing and casting speed.
Zealot(Green): Shield penetrating.
Ghostly(Light Blue): Immune to physical, add 50% spectral damage, but very, very slow.
Possessed(Purple): Immune to ALL debuff effects, stronger elemental attack strength and high HP.
Lengendary(Orange): High HP and damage bonus, also have random names (just like HGG's Mutant Monsters).
Unique(Yellow) and Named(Dark Yellow): Greatly stronger in HP and damage, they are all kinds of higher or lower bosses.
* Lyra's Reaper quest boss has been fixed, it was a god damned shock minion in original game!!!
* New Monsters: 3 kinds of reapers, 2 kinds of fiend masters, and pitbarons would spawn in Hell and Acient Blood.
* A new reaper boss: Grim Spectre is ruling Acient Blood, he is flying in the sky and dropping bombs at you, you have to firstly shot him down, then he will chase you on ground, after you kill him on land, he will loot Moloch's Treasures. After when Moloch finnally imported in later updates, i will change his loot into other things.
* Most monsters would have at least one immune affix, might be a certain type of damage or effect, this would be meaning that you cannot use one weapon ruling the game every time.
* First kill limit removed on bosses and named monsters, easier for farming.
* Named boss monsters for certain maps have 100% chance to spawn.
* Quest Bosses never respawn would be arranged to spawn elsewhere, Gulkar in Little Britain, The Brain in Patternoster Row, 314 in Exospecter, Wurm in Big Gun Down and Blood Blade in Mark Lane Station.
* For more details about monsters, just install and try them out
* For those bonusing statpoit, you can now get 5 from them instead of one.
* "The Fist" quest at Embankment Redoubt can be finished on your own with blink tokens.
Issues or Bugs
* Some quest related monster's leveling.
* Grammar or spelling mistakes in English.
* Unknown ones that waiting to be reported by all you guys:)
* Since HG:L Does not have an independent animation for lefthand melee, i have to do something to make the two high righthand priority weapons working fine, so i forcely arranged focci to lefthand, that would make swords never go left. But this makes you cannot equip focus and shield at the same time, but this is what all I can do, sorry
* There is some terrible looking animations when you anchoring shooting a two hand gun, or waving a sword in tactical stance, i CAN fix this, but not now, maybe next time.
When shield amount is higher than about 40k, it would degenerate instead of regenerate, but just as regenerating, it has a 4 sec delay, so when surrounded, large amount of shield still works, but this might be need rebalancing in next update.
(Fixed in 3.0a)
* Looting is not so pleasant, especally for named bosses, this could be fixed in next update.
Surging skills may have some bugs that the effect do not appear, i will try my best to fix it in next update, but now, there is some temporary solutions: restart the game, switch weapons, or enter another area.
(Mostly fixed in 3.0a)
Horborn Geoge's first quest has some bugs when rewarding, this is a mistake in treasure table, i can fix it in next update.
(Fixed in 3.0a)
* Monster Info: Almost same as what it like in 1.5b1, but the way of text location arrangement may not look so good in English version.
* Miku Posters: Replace station posters with the comic idol Hatsune Miku.
* Return of Shield penetration: Bring shield penetration affix back to Nagahaku MOD, but the init properties i changed on items themselves would not include here.
* Crazy Slayer: Much much more enemies to kill.
* Multi Aura: Allow you activate every aura you learned.
* Faction Combined: Classes of same faction would share their skilltrees.
* No Faction Requirements: Remove every weapon's faction requirement, not only MK1 or early ones.