Author Topic: Lost London V  (Read 106246 times)

spag

• Named
Re: Lost London V
« Reply #210 on: Oct 25, 2020; 05:15 PM »
Hey Sef.I was playing your  mod and noticed that the icones for the cube recipes are not in their right place.Could you check it out.Thanks again for your mod. :)

Seferoth

• Founder
  • Dark Will
« Reply #211 on: Oct 30, 2020; 05:27 PM »
Hey Sef.I was playing your  mod and noticed that the icones for the cube recipes are not in their right place.Could you check it out.Thanks again for your mod. :)

Hi, i have no idea where to even begin to look that one. Hmm, perhaps ask Kikina the templar if he knows what is the cause of this problem. Are you using the old installer version or the new? The new one is made by Kikina the templar with my permission(as i have zero experience with the new launcher).

Edit: Also, what addons are you using? Perhaps something in there is causing this issue.(although Cube Recipes/icons should be same as in Revival 1.2.1 as i did not change them in anyway)
You can't have a nightmare if you never dream.

spag

• Named
« Reply #212 on: Oct 30, 2020; 08:30 PM »
I am using the new laucher with no addons.But it is not a big problem just a observation. ;)

Kikina the templar

• Named
« Reply #213 on: Oct 30, 2020; 09:07 PM »
Both versions of the mod should be exactly the same, i didn't make any changes to the data.
Aren't these some recipes with randomly generated things ? The system does not display these correctly.
It can be bypassed, but it is very difficult. I use a relatively complex system of templates for this in Revival...

spag

• Named
« Reply #214 on: Oct 30, 2020; 10:54 PM »
Armor,weapons and mods are okay.The rest of the recipes(health.power and the rest is mix up.But like i said no big problem.I only use recipes for armor,weapons and mods.Thanks for your replies. :)