Author Topic: Lost London V  (Read 70060 times)

lancelotoss

• Nameless
Re: Lost London V
« Reply #165 on: Jul 17, 2017; 08:36 PM »
I cant open mediafire :( can any1 upload it?thx a lot

doomsday

• Nameless
« Reply #166 on: Aug 13, 2017; 08:36 AM »
download and site worked fine for me.

maxp

• Nameless
« Reply #167 on: Oct 25, 2017; 12:34 PM »
Hello to all!

I have a question about items from "subscribers only" category. Are there enabled some of these things, such as Convulsor and Exterminator?  Dye kits and some weapons are good, but in Revival mod, for example, only part of them were unlocked.

sonemere

• Nameless
« Reply #168 on: Nov 19, 2017; 04:49 AM »
i am 2+ year player from hellgate global.  i am used to that type of playstyle and the mechanics of that game. ur mod is better than global as far as im concerned. just a couple questions.

do weapons/focus items have any effect on strikes, grenades, or evoker skills? i noticed strikes were not changed by radius weapons...only skill i.e. "shock and awe". regardless due to ur awesome skill retrainer vendor item i was quickly able to correct that issue.

can strikes, grenades, evoker radius/demonspine/flameshards crit?

also a question about lvl penalty. a current character is 42 hunter  in a 53 area and mobs are next to unkillable. seems as though xp is slower.

lvl 50 cabalist: one thing i learned is that warper, swarm, and flameshards is epic. warpers spectral strike is crazy good. boss melter.

whats the deal with achievements not giving action points? 1kk pal achievement didnt get the AP.

also the event items stopped dropping. apples and oatmeal. (only way to support 100k upgrades)
« Last Edit: Nov 19, 2017; 05:24 AM by sonemere »

Malachor

• Developer
  • Great Eye / First
« Reply #169 on: Nov 20, 2017; 02:41 AM »
do weapons/focus items have any effect on strikes, grenades, or evoker skills? i noticed strikes were not changed by radius weapons...only skill i.e. "shock and awe". regardless due to ur awesome skill retrainer vendor item i was quickly able to correct that issue.

can strikes, grenades, evoker radius/demonspine/flameshards crit?
To my knowledge, +radius , and critical chance/damage doesn't affect strikes and grenades. I don't know about evoker skills.
also a question about lvl penalty. a current character is 42 hunter  in a 53 area and mobs are next to unkillable. seems as though xp is slower.
Yes, you will need to farm earlier maps to increase your level more easily.
lvl 50 cabalist: one thing i learned is that warper, swarm, and flameshards is epic. warpers spectral strike is crazy good. boss melter.

whats the deal with achievements not giving action points? 1kk pal achievement didnt get the AP.
There aren't any action points, they're called achievement points. And they can't be used for anything, so don't worry about them.
also the event items stopped dropping. apples and oatmeal. (only way to support 100k upgrades) That's because the event has ended.

sonemere

• Nameless
« Reply #170 on: Nov 21, 2017; 03:28 AM »
thank u malachor. ur info is greatly appreciated. any clues on event beginnings and endings??

Malachor

• Developer
  • Great Eye / First
« Reply #171 on: Nov 22, 2017; 02:16 AM »
The event runs from November 5 to November 12.

CrimsonCanek

• Nameless
« Reply #172 on: Feb 25, 2018; 07:32 AM »
Hello guys, i just install lost london and play it, it is a great mod and i really love it. However, i faced some problem with Hunter skill in the engineer tab. It seem that drone's gun retrofit and other that suppose to increase drone's stat has no effect (didn't increase stat of drone at all). Has any one faced this problem?

Seferoth

• Founder
  • Dark Will
« Reply #173 on: Feb 26, 2018; 08:35 AM »
Hello guys, i just install lost london and play it, it is a great mod and i really love it. However, i faced some problem with Hunter skill in the engineer tab. It seem that drone's gun retrofit and other that suppose to increase drone's stat has no effect (didn't increase stat of drone at all). Has any one faced this problem?

Hmm, have you tested this with vanilla Hellgate:London? Does the increased stats appear without mods?
You can't have a nightmare if you never dream.

Seferoth

• Founder
  • Dark Will
« Reply #174 on: Jul 09, 2018; 11:48 PM »
So, out of gates of hell itself Lost London V gets its first major release in 4 years. Thanks to the Kikina the Templar Lost London V can now be installed using the new Hellgate Installer. It also comes packed with all the optional addon content. Again, big thanks for Kikina the Templar for this. Happy hunting!
« Last Edit: Jul 10, 2018; 06:46 AM by Seferoth »

Seferoth

• Founder
  • Dark Will
« Reply #175 on: Jul 12, 2018; 12:40 PM »
Kikina the Templar provided me with updated Lost London V file for the New Installer. Some optional addons did not work properly, please download the new version. Thank you for Kikina the Templar for fast support.

Eadwacer

• Nameless
« Reply #176 on: Aug 10, 2018; 12:35 PM »
Hey Seferoth,

Your mod looks amazing but I am having some problems installing it.

I made a fresh install from my discs. Updated my game to SP 1.2 and MP 2.0. Ran the SP game once, even created a char and played a bit.

Then I downloaded new launcher and the file LostLondonV1.1.zip and when I try to install it it said that there was no install.xml file. I had to get rid of Lost London root folder from your package and repacked it.

This time install screen popped and I made my choices. Installation tried to revert all modifications but since there are none it gives me an error with options "stop", "retry" and "ignore". If I ignore then it says there is an error occured while packing the modification.

To sum up, I am not able to install it properly and require assistance.

Thanks in advance.

Kikina the templar

• Named
« Reply #177 on: Aug 10, 2018; 02:21 PM »
Hello, try this mod package and tell me, if working it.
 ;)

nanook2k3

• Nameless
« Reply #178 on: Sep 03, 2018; 09:47 AM »
Please tell me how to disable respawning?

Its a "diablo-style" loot oriented game. Why would you wanna do that? Also, i have no idea how to disable respawning.
In the level table, right near the end of the file, there is; enableRoomReset, roomResetDelayInSeconds, and roomResetWhenMonstersBelowPercent. Most of the stations don't have these set, but the rest of the levels do.

Is there a way to edit a txt file or something to prevent this "room reset"?  It'd be cool to clear a room and have it stay that way while I'm still playing through that quest :)

nanook2k3

• Nameless
« Reply #179 on: Sep 03, 2018; 09:56 AM »
Just wanted to add my sentiments and appreciation for this mod (looks like it's been a while, so you can know that there is still interest in it and people are continuing to enjoy it after all this time).  I'm not sure I would have fired up HGL again if it weren't for this mod.  I'm still a pretty low-level character (only finished the SP campaign once on "normal" mode, so I'm around level 32 right now). 

Tried an Ancient Blood yesterday and barely lasted 10 seconds, so I've started playing with the addons to reduce the difficulty a tad.  We'll see how it goes....might have to just avoid them if editing the addon doesn't help me live a little longer in there LOL.  I'm definitely going to play with the added skill tree of the Engineer (currently a Marksman).

Again, many thanks for the hard work in developing this mod, I'm thoroughly enjoying it!