Author Topic: Lost London V  (Read 48768 times)

jiway

• Nameless
Re: Lost London V
« Reply #135 on: Mar 11, 2016; 05:23 PM »
Ok. It's because you have not made original object as in revival.
In revival, trad problems are on theses objects who are not in vanilla.

It's more clear for me now XD.

Max

• Nameless
« Reply #136 on: Apr 16, 2016; 01:55 PM »
Mediafire is blocked in Russia!
Use VPN clients to download.
(VPN Gate http://www.vpngate.net, choose Japan server), absolutely free. :)

Seferoth

• Founder
  • Dark Will
« Reply #137 on: Apr 17, 2016; 04:55 AM »
Mediafire is blocked in Russia!
Use VPN clients to download.
(VPN Gate http://www.vpngate.net, choose Japan server), absolutely free. :)

How about Mega File Upload? Does that work?
You can't have a nightmare, if you never dream.

Fastidious One

• Nameless
« Reply #138 on: May 20, 2016; 06:58 PM »
First of all, Seferoth, I'd like to thank you for your efforts. I know that rebalancing such complex game is a very time-consuming work, and you are doing it just for the sake of it, free. Your work (and efforts of the Revival team for that matter) is appreciated by lots of fans (it's just that we, old lurkers, appreciate it silently :)). Anyway, thank you for your hard work.

I've downloaded and installed your mod. Well, killing two hundred blood zombies ir sure an impressive feat, but I shudder at the mere thought of playing as a templar. Can I reduce those numbers a little somehow? Or, as it just occurred to me, those hordes appear with mod addon only (I installed it too and chose the default number)?

Seferoth

• Founder
  • Dark Will
« Reply #139 on: May 21, 2016; 04:50 AM »
First of all, Seferoth, I'd like to thank you for your efforts. I know that rebalancing such complex game is a very time-consuming work, and you are doing it just for the sake of it, free. Your work (and efforts of the Revival team for that matter) is appreciated by lots of fans (it's just that we, old lurkers, appreciate it silently :)). Anyway, thank you for your hard work.

I've downloaded and installed your mod. Well, killing two hundred blood zombies ir sure an impressive feat, but I shudder at the mere thought of playing as a templar. Can I reduce those numbers a little somehow? Or, as it just occurred to me, those hordes appear with mod addon only (I installed it too and chose the default number)?

Thanks for the kind words, now to your question. You can use the addons pack to get lower enemy count on those missions. Addons Pack is completely optional btw. 200 indeed is default, there should be option for 100 or even 500( ;D)! Hopefully this helped.

Edit: The option is called "Kill-100" when choosing what to install in addons pack. This lowers the enemy count to 100 in those particular missions.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016; 04:54 AM by Seferoth »

That Bastard

• Nameless
« Reply #140 on: Aug 19, 2016; 08:59 PM »
Greetings. There is something I would like to ask about Lost London's installation. In your instructions you state that I must install the SP patch only. Would there be an problem if I also have the MP patch installed along with the SP and then install the mod anyways? Thank you.

Seferoth

• Founder
  • Dark Will
« Reply #141 on: Aug 22, 2016; 09:50 AM »
Greetings. There is something I would like to ask about Lost London's installation. In your instructions you state that I must install the SP patch only. Would there be an problem if I also have the MP patch installed along with the SP and then install the mod anyways? Thank you.

I dont think there will be any problems if you have MP patch installed. LL5 dont use MP patch files at all.

Itsjustme

• Nameless
« Reply #142 on: Aug 22, 2016; 04:07 PM »
Seferoth,  u that are so awesome and made LL5 :-)
Is there a file over stasch inventory? Im thinking of a way to trade items from my hunter to a catabalist

That Bastard

• Nameless
« Reply #143 on: Aug 22, 2016; 05:38 PM »

I dont think there will be any problems if you have MP patch installed. LL5 dont use MP patch files at all.

Thank you.

Seferoth

• Founder
  • Dark Will
« Reply #144 on: Aug 22, 2016; 05:51 PM »
Seferoth,  u that are so awesome and made LL5 :-)
Is there a file over stasch inventory? Im thinking of a way to trade items from my hunter to a catabalist

Thanks for the kind words, now to your question. I dont think there is a file for stash or inventory. Only way to trade items was with one of the older versions of Reanimator. Also trading items between saves is not my area of expertise...sorry. The members of Revival Team might know more than me about this matter.
« Last Edit: Aug 22, 2016; 05:54 PM by Seferoth »

Itsjustme

• Nameless
« Reply #145 on: Aug 22, 2016; 08:13 PM »
Ok, too bad. But atleast i know now :-)

magus1

• Nameless
« Reply #146 on: Nov 12, 2016; 06:29 AM »
Thank you for all you did Seforus. You made this wonderful game live again.

Neith

• Nameless
« Reply #147 on: Dec 31, 2016; 10:44 PM »
I haven't played HGL in a while but are Ancient Blood levels supposed to be so big? I spent ages trying to finish the level off but it was huge, my game ended up crashing (which was a first for me) when I was about two path ways away from clearing it so I lost all of my progress on the level. I'd killed Moloch too but I think I'm going to avoid them in the future because it was becoming exceptionally tedious and boring because it felt neverending and it was the same environment throughout. It wasn't the challenge of the enemies which made it hard, but instead the tedium of the level with no feeling of progress.

Also, it's a shame there isn't an addon which removes some weapon restrictions. I'd love to be able to use other rifles (Cabalist) outside the Hunter ones.

Pillster

• Nameless
« Reply #148 on: Jan 08, 2017; 10:38 PM »
Can't unpack installer. WinRar says 'Acces denied'.

Seferoth

• Founder
  • Dark Will
« Reply #149 on: Jan 10, 2017; 06:32 PM »
I haven't played HGL in a while but are Ancient Blood levels supposed to be so big? I spent ages trying to finish the level off but it was huge, my game ended up crashing (which was a first for me) when I was about two path ways away from clearing it so I lost all of my progress on the level. I'd killed Moloch too but I think I'm going to avoid them in the future because it was becoming exceptionally tedious and boring because it felt neverending and it was the same environment throughout. It wasn't the challenge of the enemies which made it hard, but instead the tedium of the level with no feeling of progress.

Also, it's a shame there isn't an addon which removes some weapon restrictions. I'd love to be able to use other rifles (Cabalist) outside the Hunter ones.
All outdoor areas and Ancient Blood levels are huge in Lost London, that is one of the features of this mod.