Author Topic: Lost London V  (Read 52238 times)

Violet-n-Red

• Founder
  • Named
  • [~]player.kill[Enter]
Re: Lost London V
« Reply #150 on: Jan 30, 2017; 11:27 PM »
definitely my favourite mod so far :D playing on hard Elite difficulty with no movement bonus from optional package, running with Blademaster, Marksman and Evoker. had lots of good combat engagements, plenty of weapon and armor choices and enemies to fight.

the only thing i wish for is that some of the skills were a bit rebalanced/reworked, but hey, the mod is pretty fun to play already.
in case of panic break the glass, exit through the window.

Golded

• Nameless
« Reply #151 on: Feb 11, 2017; 12:59 AM »
Hello :) Sorry for my English mistakes.

Well its awesome mod I am playing it. But I have question , i have done non Elite Normal and NM game and finished optional quests (some still not done) and my level is 53 :-[. So to get bigger levels like 60 for example or something. I must play on Elite mode with a 500 kill count for quests? or i just have to do repeatable quests?

Thanks for help.

Violet-n-Red

• Founder
  • Named
  • [~]player.kill[Enter]
« Reply #152 on: Feb 11, 2017; 01:00 PM »
increased kill count for quests helps a lot with levelling, yes. also, Elite difficulty increases monster quality or density(i'm not sure), which should help too, but you cannot convert normal character to Elite or vice versa.

Golded

• Nameless
« Reply #153 on: Feb 12, 2017; 12:53 PM »
Well i know that i cannot convert characters , starting new character is not problem anyways .

K19117

• Nameless
« Reply #154 on: Feb 27, 2017; 02:44 AM »
im a bit of a modding noob  lol. how do i change the base movement speed back to normal?

Violet-n-Red

• Founder
  • Named
  • [~]player.kill[Enter]
« Reply #155 on: Feb 27, 2017; 11:05 PM »
get the optional pack for this mod here: http://www.hellgateaus.info/forum/hellgate-london-modification-downloads/lost-london-mod-packs/ choose the latest version and install it on top of Lost London. you will be able to choose desired movement speed along some other options.

carneignis

• Nameless
« Reply #156 on: Mar 12, 2017; 08:28 AM »
Thank you for this wonderful mod. The sheer size of locations and quantity of monsters are so impressive. In-game streets feel like real size streets now, not some backyard playgrounds.  8)
A quick question from a newbie: what are the technical limitations to the size of locations in HGL? Engine?

Seferoth

• Founder
  • Dark Will
« Reply #157 on: Mar 13, 2017; 09:55 AM »
Thank you for this wonderful mod. The sheer size of locations and quantity of monsters are so impressive. In-game streets feel like real size streets now, not some backyard playgrounds.  8)
A quick question from a newbie: what are the technical limitations to the size of locations in HGL? Engine?

Thanks. I dont know if i can give you a proper answer, but heres what i have to say about the map sizes. I am the only one who has modded the sizes of locations(that i know of) in Hellgate:London. I did even bigger ones in the past when i was beta testing this feature, i think the largest ones were 500 times the size of the original maps :), those maps however had like 1-5 fps. In theory i dont think there is a limit how large maps can be...
You can't have a nightmare, if you never dream.

carneignis

• Nameless
« Reply #158 on: Mar 13, 2017; 03:50 PM »
I think the largest ones were 500 times the size of the original maps :), those maps however had like 1-5 fps. In theory i dont think there is a limit how large maps can be...
Thank you! So, in 10+ years with better hardware we can have maps comparable to the size of TES 2: Daggerfall ;P

Seferoth

• Founder
  • Dark Will
« Reply #159 on: Mar 13, 2017; 04:52 PM »
I think the largest ones were 500 times the size of the original maps :), those maps however had like 1-5 fps. In theory i dont think there is a limit how large maps can be...
Thank you! So, in 10+ years with better hardware we can have maps comparable to the size of TES 2: Daggerfall ;P

That would be awesome! :D

Flylighter

• Nameless
« Reply #160 on: Mar 13, 2017; 05:33 PM »

Quest:  Explore Tamriel

Gargoyle

• Nameless
« Reply #161 on: Mar 27, 2017; 10:57 AM »
Such a great MOD , the dual classes are super fun to use ! I´m having some bad frame rate under certain circumstances in the game  because of the huge pile of corposes laying around and the smoke/fog effects ,is there a way to clean them up  ,just like "janitor" mod does for Doom II while playing brutal doom MOD? is there a way to turn fog/smoke off and remove dead monsters bodies ?

dwarfer66

• Nameless
« Reply #162 on: Mar 27, 2017; 11:23 AM »
I am playing with a i5-3550, GTX760oc, 16gm ram, with max settings (1080) and for me I get no slowdown, a game crash now and again but no slowdown.

ben_roprim

• Nameless
« Reply #163 on: Mar 28, 2017; 02:00 AM »
Oh my goooooooooooooood! <3

Totally going to be trying this out!

Seferoth

• Founder
  • Dark Will
« Reply #164 on: Mar 31, 2017; 03:40 PM »
Oh my goooooooooooooood! <3

Totally going to be trying this out!
Good to hear, i hope you have a good time!