Author Topic: Lost London V  (Read 50751 times)

Saren_662

• Nameless
Re: Lost London V
« Reply #120 on: Jan 19, 2016; 12:55 PM »
Will changing amount of monsters to kill from 200 to 500 cause increasing locations size? Or just crowds will be bigger?

Morphy

• Named
« Reply #121 on: Jan 19, 2016; 05:45 PM »
Will changing amount of monsters to kill from 200 to 500 cause increasing locations size? Or just crowds will be bigger?

Where you have an option to increase baddie numbers in a mod, all that happens is you get  a butt load more baddies to kill (if you are strong enough, it's good for speedy levelling up)

But increasing baddie numbers doesn't increase the environment size.

Seferoth

• Founder
  • Dark Will
« Reply #122 on: Jan 21, 2016; 03:43 AM »

Just larger groups.
You can't have a nightmare, if you never dream.

blasphemusgr

• Nameless
« Reply #123 on: Feb 09, 2016; 02:50 PM »
dl links not working

Seferoth

• Founder
  • Dark Will
« Reply #124 on: Feb 12, 2016; 03:20 PM »
dl links not working

Umm, they work fine for me. What browser are you using?

dancreator

• Nameless
« Reply #125 on: Feb 26, 2016; 02:20 PM »
So... do I have to install Revival Sp mod 1.2.1 first, or just use its installer to install V ?

Seferoth

• Founder
  • Dark Will
« Reply #126 on: Feb 26, 2016; 08:59 PM »
So... do I have to install Revival Sp mod 1.2.1 first, or just use its installer to install V ?

Just use the installer. Lost Londons are independent mods and do not require Revival or other mods to work.

dancreator

• Nameless
« Reply #127 on: Feb 27, 2016; 02:42 PM »
Got it... Thank you... and thx for your hard work... will be playing hell out of it in a few minutes !!!

Seferoth

• Founder
  • Dark Will
« Reply #128 on: Feb 28, 2016; 12:39 AM »
Got it... Thank you... and thx for your hard work... will be playing hell out of it in a few minutes !!!

Thanks. I hope you enjoy it. Happy hunting!

jiway

• Nameless
« Reply #129 on: Mar 03, 2016; 12:11 AM »
Hi Seferoth.

I've reinstall my HGL since january and i've never modded it before.
I was one of those players who have knowned HGL by Flagship Studios with official servers.

During a long time i've play on us servers on t3fun.

T3 servers where closed recently and i was very sad to see that.

Your mod is the first i try. I've never try the revival and the nagahaku but i think i'll try them soon.
Has i can see, you've done a very important job with lost london v.
For me, the speed and kill quest at 200 are not very good ideas but i can understand why you have made this choice. With the new level cap and dual tree classes, it a good method for making the game not soo easy.

Today i try a new hellgate. It's not to my eyes a total conversion but it's a very impressive mod. For me it's a mod as good as the clan quest mod of vampire the mascarade bloodline who is a great reference for this game.

I'll give you a feedback after more playing hours if you want but for the moment, i just want to say you a great thanks for support HGL. It was a great game and you have save the hellgate legend with this mod.

Seferoth

• Founder
  • Dark Will
« Reply #130 on: Mar 05, 2016; 03:07 AM »
Hi Seferoth.

I've reinstall my HGL since january and i've never modded it before.
I was one of those players who have knowned HGL by Flagship Studios with official servers.

During a long time i've play on us servers on t3fun.

T3 servers where closed recently and i was very sad to see that.

Your mod is the first i try. I've never try the revival and the nagahaku but i think i'll try them soon.
Has i can see, you've done a very important job with lost london v.
For me, the speed and kill quest at 200 are not very good ideas but i can understand why you have made this choice. With the new level cap and dual tree classes, it a good method for making the game not soo easy.

Today i try a new hellgate. It's not to my eyes a total conversion but it's a very impressive mod. For me it's a mod as good as the clan quest mod of vampire the mascarade bloodline who is a great reference for this game.

I'll give you a feedback after more playing hours if you want but for the moment, i just want to say you a great thanks for support HGL. It was a great game and you have save the hellgate legend with this mod.

Thank you for your kind words. If you want to change something in Lost London you can use the addons pack to change variety of features from the mod, like speed and enemy count. All feedback is welcomed, although LL V is the final product and its unlikely that i will ever update it or create another version. Still, im happy that Hellgate and my mod gets new players, afterall i did make this damn mod for 5 years. 8)

jiway

• Nameless
« Reply #131 on: Mar 11, 2016; 12:38 AM »
Hi sef.

I've played a little with your mod (4h i think) and i can say some things i like or not for the moment.

The dual class is very good but the engienier is absolutly impossible to kill. Drones and grenades are very very very powerfull (maybe too). After it's funny to play.

I've seen your addon config but i think i will unbalance the game if i use it. Less hunting kill with 80 levels will give not enougth experience on high level. It can be a unbrekable wall. It's the same thing with the speed. For the moment it's maybe fast but areas are very huges and with 1000 monsters who want to kill us, i think on high level we realy need it.

I'm very happy to find some objects who were only on official mp game like the cube and some mods and stuff.

I've just one regret, it the possibility to wear an helmet and desactivate the display of it in options. It was a thing on mp only on oficials server.

I think you've made a great job. The game is more stable and optimised than the vanilla. It's an exploit with the new area size.
No crash, no fps drop, more monsters... I'm conceptor c#/asp/php and i know how hard are unit tests.

For the moment i'm very impressed.
It's an harder and funier version of hellgate. If we could play in lan with hamachi it will be realy perfect. After, source code have never been published. A multi player patch seem's to be praticaly impossible to develop. So sad...

As you can see, regrets are not on your job but on some choices of flagship studios XD.

Seferoth

• Founder
  • Dark Will
« Reply #132 on: Mar 11, 2016; 04:11 AM »
Making the areas 50*in size and make it not stutter or cause noticable fps drop was rather challenging, but in the end it worked out just fine. Lost London is as balanced as it can be, remove something or add something will always brake something in the game. Lost London is meant to be fun and new experience in the world of Hellgate. Some builds are rather strong, but i promise that the game will get lot harder in the midway...oh yes.

jiway

• Nameless
« Reply #133 on: Mar 11, 2016; 03:02 PM »
I'm not worry for the difficulty latter.

As i've sais, the engeenier is very powerfull but with the number of démons, we need it.
But i've a question. I'm a french player and i've not any problem in translation.
Have you translate tour modifications or it was in original lastest patch?

I've seen some translation problems on the revival but not on yours.
Are you a french modder ?

Seferoth

• Founder
  • Dark Will
« Reply #134 on: Mar 11, 2016; 04:17 PM »
I'm not worry for the difficulty latter.

As i've sais, the engeenier is very powerfull but with the number of démons, we need it.
But i've a question. I'm a french player and i've not any problem in translation.
Have you translate tour modifications or it was in original lastest patch?

I've seen some translation problems on the revival but not on yours.
Are you a french modder ?

Nope, im a finnish modder. I have done nothing to translations in Hellgate, its the same as in original Hellgate.