Author Topic: NagaOptionals - v4.2.beta (9 January 2016)  (Read 56759 times)

Blaster3k

• Nameless
Re: NagaOptionals - v4.2.beta (9 January 2016)
« Reply #225 on: Jan 23, 2016; 04:05 AM »
Awesome Brutal mod
Why can I not equip shoulder Armour?

aarnold1000

• Nameless
« Reply #226 on: Jan 23, 2016; 07:18 PM »
Sad to see you go  :(

Good luck with the rest of your life!

Dank Rafft

• Founder
  • Named
  • but friends call me daft
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #227 on: Jan 29, 2016; 05:02 PM »
Dank
I thank you for your time and mods and we'll  miss you!
On my TeamSpeak server I have a screenshot of my hunter with the Mastodon rifle and many players have seen it and now want to play this great game.
I sent the game and your mods to a long time friend and also some saved files to get him going.
We used the TeamSpeak server to get him setup and play the game. He had a Mastodon rifle and all I could hear from him was G_d D_m this gun kicks ass. I'm sure others will be amazed  when they play your mods also.

Afvedersen
I'm glad to hear that. Thanks. :)

Awesome Brutal mod
Why can I not equip shoulder Armour?
I don't know. Could you provide a screenshot?

Sad to see you go  :(

Good luck with the rest of your life!
Thanks. I'm still reading new topics and replies from time to time, especially when somebody needs help with the mods.

Dragonflight

• Nameless
« Reply #228 on: Feb 09, 2016; 09:43 PM »
Hi! First off, I'm loving the new updates! I've been revisiting this game every year or so, and it's awesome to see still more stuff for it than I've ever seen before.

A quick question about the Crazy Slayer mode. First off, I love the extra challenge, but is it all or nothing? I'm asking because I'm on a first-playthrough with a new character, with Crazy Slayer active, and naturally, the hellrifts are so packed with demons you'd have to start stacking them vertically to add more. That makes it impossible to survive inside them, which is a problem with the oracle fetch quest. Are there graded levels of Crazy, or is it Crazy or Normal, with nothing in between?

While I'll revert out of Crazy if I have to, I'm thinking the maps will seem awfully empty after wading through hordes of demons up to now.  :D

Dank Rafft

• Founder
  • Named
  • but friends call me daft
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #229 on: Feb 10, 2016; 03:13 AM »
A quick question about the Crazy Slayer mode. First off, I love the extra challenge, but is it all or nothing? I'm asking because I'm on a first-playthrough with a new character, with Crazy Slayer active, and naturally, the hellrifts are so packed with demons you'd have to start stacking them vertically to add more. That makes it impossible to survive inside them, which is a problem with the oracle fetch quest. Are there graded levels of Crazy, or is it Crazy or Normal, with nothing in between?

While I'll revert out of Crazy if I have to, I'm thinking the maps will seem awfully empty after wading through hordes of demons up to now.  :D
It's all or nothing but you don't have to completely abandon it. If you find yourself in trouble in certain areas just install NagaOptionals again and leave Crazy Slayer unchecked. When you've completed the specific area/quest install NagaOptionals another time and check Crazy Slayer again. :)

Atmosk

• Nameless
« Reply #230 on: Mar 31, 2016; 12:40 AM »
I must apologize ahead ah time if this has already been said, but ive googled and looked through as much as i could on the forums.  When using this mod my paper doll does not update when i put on new armor or take it off.  It still looks like im wearing the piece I had on before hand.  How do i fix this or is this something that can be fixed.
My PC is top notch and i have no issues running this game other wise

Ive also noticed my drone loses its sword graphic as well and there are a lot of just blank weapons and armor that i pick up.  Ive not tryed wearing any of the armor but if i put on one of them blank weapons i get really screwy animations.

The "new" tech tree (online tree) has the new ability's but there no tool tips for them do they work?
« Last Edit: Mar 31, 2016; 09:25 PM by Atmosk »

Krokenoster

• Nameless
« Reply #231 on: Apr 06, 2016; 11:10 AM »
Have to say thanks Dank.  You have done so much of the stuff we all have been wanting. 

Some More Suggestions:

Im working on increasing the level cap (might need some help later XD)

I was wondering if you were gonna add a auto pickup for Legendaries and Mythics?

More Achievements (Most of the killing "type of enemy" achievements are easily attainable.  Ive tried adding more achievements but i cant seem to get around the strings files) - i have posted a list of achievements ive been wanting to add to the game a few months ago. 

Set Armors (Techa and Heaven/Archangel) are we able to make them into a new item type (SET) Red? i know the double edged was added, maybe we can make these into set items? If its possible maybe making them rare and one of each drop from different bosses scattered all over the game so that its not super easy to attain them in lets say a week. 

Has the item "Assassins Bug Hive" been removed from the game?

Testing the Loot Pinata tonight.  Really nice extra feature you added
« Last Edit: Apr 06, 2016; 11:12 AM by Krokenoster »

Fruska

• Nameless
« Reply #232 on: Sep 03, 2016; 12:12 PM »
Hallo
Entschuldigung das ich nicht english schreibe

Ich spiele NagaOptional 4.2Mod.Beta dieser mod ist einfach geil aber

Wäre es möglich bei dem Hüter/BM das eine schwert ( Beamcover ) zu fixen siehe bild

Sobald ich dieses schwert bekomme werden bzw zum erstellen oder vom Händler, werden alle ITEMS absolut alle so glassig

Und kann man auch dieses missing String auch evtl fixen ???
Achja noch ne frage

Bei den DayKits
der Hüter/BM gefallen mir die farben von Items könnte man evtl die farben von items selbst aussuchen anstatt vom daykit ???

Mfg Fruska

Morphy

• Named
« Reply #233 on: Sep 03, 2016; 03:35 PM »
Ich kann nicht mit dem Rest helfen, aber Übersetzungs erwähnt auch die Transparenz

Ich habe foudn dass raqndomly auf alle Dinge passiert, für mich. Ich kann das Inventar zu schließen und es könnte wieder perfekt oder mit den ungeraden Transparenz opne.

Öffnen Sie schließen ein paar Mal öffnen und es ist wieder weg. Schwer zu tatsächlich machen es möglich - vielleicht, warum es ist schwer zu beheben.

(Google translate)

Fruska

• Nameless
« Reply #234 on: Sep 03, 2016; 05:18 PM »
Das schwert und gesammter inventar wird transparent ( auch heilungs injektoren )
Auch wenn mit ich der maus auf meine Items drauf gehe die ich trage alles wird transparent

wenn ich das Schwert im schrank hab
und ich den Schrank auf mache wird dann wieder alles transparent

ich finds schade denn ich würde gern so ne schwert tragen wollen aber wenn immer alles transparent wird, kann ich es nicht tragen

Fruska

• Nameless
« Reply #235 on: Sep 06, 2016; 11:02 PM »
Hallo
Was ist das
Das kenn ich nicht

Mfg  Fruska

kumose

• Founder
  • Nameless
« Reply #236 on: Sep 17, 2016; 04:54 PM »
hi guys. I have a question regarding a loot drop behavior after nagaoptionals patch 4.2
I have characters that are created in pre-nagahaku 3.0b era and successfully patched and enjoyed naga 3.0b for a couple of years. I've had Force magnum dropped, created and purchased from the vendor in naga 3.0b, but have not seen force magnum anywhere since the optional patch 4.2.

The previously obtained force magnums still load without a problem. Of course they still have the movement penalty on them. My characters are progressed upto monument station in nightmare. I wonder if force magnum only drops after a certain point of the game now. If anyone have a piece of knowledge regarding this, please share it with me.

Also, I've seen someone mentioned about an unique version of force magnum. Does it really exist?

Keighn

• Nameless
« Reply #237 on: Oct 01, 2016; 05:31 AM »
Last time I played a modded hellgate was the revival 1.2 patch.  Are there still those crazy pets in that version on the Naga4.2?  I just installed 1.5b2 and wasn't sure if this version had it either.  Its been a long time.

t341

• Founder
  • Nameless
« Reply #238 on: Oct 01, 2016; 05:20 PM »
hi guys. I have a question regarding a loot drop behavior after nagaoptionals patch 4.2
I have characters that are created in pre-nagahaku 3.0b era and successfully patched and enjoyed naga 3.0b for a couple of years. I've had Force magnum dropped, created and purchased from the vendor in naga 3.0b, but have not seen force magnum anywhere since the optional patch 4.2.

The previously obtained force magnums still load without a problem. Of course they still have the movement penalty on them. My characters are progressed upto monument station in nightmare. I wonder if force magnum only drops after a certain point of the game now. If anyone have a piece of knowledge regarding this, please share it with me.

Also, I've seen someone mentioned about an unique version of force magnum. Does it really exist?

With patch 4.2, force magnums usually start dropping for me when I get to monument station.
If I farm the crafter by opening up the crafters inventory and closing out over and over, I can come
up with a force magnum after several minutes.
The unique force magnum is the "mastodon", two of my engineer toons have them.

kumose

• Founder
  • Nameless
« Reply #239 on: Oct 02, 2016; 04:40 PM »
t341, thank you for the replay.
I have since obtained a rare version of force magnum in 4.2, so I figure it is there but much more rare than it was in 3.0 naga.

If you don't mind, you would be able to upload your character with unique force magnum?

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend